The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2

Mary

Re: Dark Bow
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2016, 03:27:54 pm »
For now i suggest just buffing the accuracy to be on par with other 2h weapons and see how that effects it in the next 2 or 3 weeks :)
The double hit is classic to the dbow and i dont think we should tweak it so one hit is different from the other

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2016, 04:21:18 pm »
For now i suggest just buffing the accuracy to be on par with other 2h weapons and see how that effects it in the next 2 or 3 weeks :)
The double hit is classic to the dbow and i dont think we should tweak it so one hit is different from the other

You dumb woman, I didn't ask you to change anything, I asked you to CHECK if it hinders with the hits.

Mary

« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2016, 04:36:20 pm »

You dumb woman, I didn't ask you to change anything, I asked you to CHECK if it hinders with the hits.
no

mfw morr javelin is 150 attack bonus (ags is 140) and specbonus is additional 140% making it 196 accuracy
« Last Edit: July 29, 2016, 04:45:12 pm by Mary »

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2016, 05:44:00 pm »

no

mfw morr javelin is 150 attack bonus (ags is 140) and specbonus is additional 140% making it 196 accuracy
Mfw people have been telling that they are op since they came out, but mfw you mfw now ( ͡° ͜ ͡°)
« Last Edit: July 29, 2016, 05:52:06 pm by Drugs »

Mary

« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2016, 06:37:58 pm »

no

Mfw people have been telling that they are op since they came out, but mfw you mfw now ( ͡° ͜ ͡°)
I don't like balancing stuff, last time i 'balanced' (just a bugfix) something was the vesta spear and then thomy rewrote the spec anyway lol. It's usually a waste of effort for me but lets see what happens now
Pages: 1 2