The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2

Offline Ahrim Ghost

• Liked: 54 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: corp is great!
« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2015, 11:24:02 am »
The boss fight is fun. It could be a bit more challenging though, especially the first phase. The junk drops could be a bit better.

Difficulty wise, I think it's perfect. It would be cool however, when Corp goes into his second form, if that little explosion could damage you, if you stand to close. Just a little suggestion :P
VENI, VIDI, VICI

Ex Moderator

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
Re: corp is great!
« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2015, 11:31:24 am »
The boss fight is fun. It could be a bit more challenging though, especially the first phase. The junk drops could be a bit better.

Difficulty wise, I think it's perfect. It would be cool however, when Corp goes into his second form, if that little explosion could damage you, if you stand to close. Just a little suggestion :P

Corp is level 700+ on the last phase, GWD bosses are level ~650. Corp is significantly easier than the GWD bosses. #logic
Pages: 1 2