The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline S Clegane

• Liked: 308 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Clue Scrolls
« on: November 21, 2018, 01:07:14 am »
Long time ago, clue scrolls were released and took some time to test it by myself. Here's what I make of clue scrolls, at the moment:

Easy clue scrolls are now so underrated unless you're Iron-man and in need of those dragon items quickly but, then again, since dragons drop table also received some buff, not so long ago, so dragons overall give you more profit then looking for something valuable. I suppose this needs to be buffed or at least made one/two unique loots from those easy tier clues, hell, I wouldn't mind giving at 0.5% of chance of receiving random shard piece (1 - 3). Still better profit for new players than dragons. Supplies for teleport tablets, potions, anything that can be utilized for those who seem fit.

Medium clues alongside with other tier clues seem to be okay but adding shards to mediums won't break economy up, at adequate rate of receiving them.

For Hard and Elite clue scrolls, a bit of skill requirement wouldn't hurt and could be counted same way as does daily task system. Not sure if implementing this would take more time than it sounds but this would definitely put clue solvers to level up those skills, after all, if they want to complete some of the steps. In other words, skill requirements could make them more lively and more active. Not just only, Elites but Hard ones as well.

As usual, healthy feedback with toxic-free replies are always welcomed.

Have a good day!
The following users liked this post: Tomtim1

Offline Loop

• Liked: 58 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Clue Scrolls
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2018, 05:36:19 pm »
Easy clue scrolls are now so underrated unless you're Iron-man and in need of those dragon items quickly but, then again, since dragons drop table also received some buff, not so long ago, so dragons overall give you more profit then looking for something valuable. I suppose this needs to be buffed or at least made one/two unique loots from those easy tier clues, hell, I wouldn't mind giving at 0.5% of chance of receiving random shard piece (1 - 3). Still better profit for new players than dragons. Supplies for teleport tablets, potions, anything that can be utilized for those who seem fit.

They were put into "easy" category for a reason. If shards were to be added to the table at this difficulty, the result we would end up with is every hillbilly dumping their shards into ge and making the dyes just another generic cosmetic. No thanks.

Offline S Clegane

• Liked: 308 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Clue Scrolls
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2018, 09:39:53 pm »

They were put into "easy" category for a reason. If shards were to be added to the table at this difficulty, the result we would end up with is every hillbilly dumping their shards into ge and making the dyes just another generic cosmetic. No thanks.
I don't understand you. Either you haven't seen number of chance I put for receiving shards or what...  As if 1/200 chance is doable even for mains on easy clue scrolls, I only proposed that so easy clue scrolls could have unique loot as well, it doesn't matter which tier. Easy was the one left behind, if I may recall. Anything better than just plain Adamant/Rune/Dhide Armour/Mystic/Dragon/Infinity items with some crystal key parts would be good for them.
Pages: 1