The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2

Offline Fireblast12

• Liked: 181 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Claws
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2016, 12:35:53 am »
just basic economics, high demand, low supply--> high price

That would be a valid argument if claws ever had any ''high demand''. Selling them has pretty much always been a pain in the ass. Considering that D Claws' price is around 1/4 of the price of an AGS, I think they're just fine as they are. If you don't like them, don't goddamn use them. It's as simple as fucking that.

the drop rate of claws is pretty low to be such a piece of crap weapon.....

Dark Dagger, Zammy Spear, ZGS...
The demand is still higher than the supply which explains the price.
about the 3weapons you named, I have no clue what the zs and ags are doing there since they both are a good finishing weapon in pk.
There has been a fuss around the dark dagger for a while now, and from what I understood is that the developpement team is searching for a use of it.
"don't like, don't use" argument is pure bullcrap IMHO.
This feedback section is made to change the things the community doesn't like, if we all would stand by your simplistic ideology this server wouldn't have any progress.
Thanks for your input

When soldiers have nowhere to run to - if their bridges have been burned - they fight much harder than they otherwise would have. When you find something that you care about enough, be prepared to burn your bridges.-Chait

Offline Mod Mary

• Liked: 233 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2016, 12:53:18 am »
We aren't finding a use for the item: it was one of completely random items george added to the new slayer caves drops (smoke dungeon and relekka slayer cave). It's more effort to delete it from the game than to just let it sit and that be it.

I do not handle account requests of any sort, please use the Helpdesk instead!

Offline Fireblast12

• Liked: 181 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2016, 01:34:19 am »
We aren't finding a use for the item: it was one of completely random items george added to the new slayer caves drops (smoke dungeon and relekka slayer cave). It's more effort to delete it from the game than to just let it sit and that be it.
If my memory isn't deceiving me , one of the higher staff members once posted on a suggestion topic of a random guy that you might add it for corporeal beast or a npc of a quest.. Nothing happened since then, but anyway, that isn't the point of this topic lol

When soldiers have nowhere to run to - if their bridges have been burned - they fight much harder than they otherwise would have. When you find something that you care about enough, be prepared to burn your bridges.-Chait

Pages: 1 2