The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Jp

• Liked: 1764 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Capes
« on: October 02, 2018, 10:00:46 am »
  • Buff fire cape to be equivalent to abyssal cape. It would then be bis melee cape offensively. Max cape would still be better overall as it's hybrid.
    • Melee attack bonus 5 -> 15. All defense bonus and prayer bonus -> 0. Stats comparison is below the text.
  • Remove requirements to wear abyssal cape. Currently it requires 80 range and magic to wear it.
    • Add ava's accumulator effect to it as well.
If these changes were made I think we could make the abyssal cape ranged only in the future and introduce a new cape for magic that's on same level as fire cape for melee and abyssal cape would be for ranged.
This magic cape would have similar effect to ava's but instead of saving arrows it would have a chance to save runes as you cast spells. It could be obtainable from Zilyana perhaps?

« Last Edit: October 02, 2018, 10:03:30 am by Jp »
The following users liked this post: Skill0wzer, Drugs, Sam, Mattthu, Rotanas, Ironsuomi

Offline Martin

• Liked: 1048 times
  • +0/-0
  • Diverse
    • View Profile
Re: Capes
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2018, 11:56:00 am »
Amen,

Also red and blue capes at warrior guild shop are quite useless, could give them some useful bonuses, maybe one for range other for melee since mage has lots of capes already.

It's our decisions that define us

:)

Offline Sam

• Liked: 81 times
  • +0/-0
  • If it matters, I'd walk through hell for it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2018, 02:18:52 pm »
I support your idea, some changes like these will be so useful for range skill and will give a chance of adding a new item to magic skill as it enhances the magic bonus.
Ex-Staff member

~Veteran Israeli

Offline Skill0wzer

• Liked: 68 times
  • +0/-0
  • We'll live to fight another day!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2018, 01:48:29 pm »
I also find it weird that fire cape has no requirements to be worn, yet abyssal has quite high requirements. Should be something to look into.
Beloved member since 2009
King of Empsland

Pages: 1