The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2

Offline Back At It

• Liked: 75 times
  • +0/-0
  • Time Zone: CST
    • View Profile
Re: anger weapons (mace)
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2015, 04:08:41 pm »
Zs and Godswords were same attack speed, and all anger weapons were twice as fast. I haven't tested their new speeds. Because god bows and rod trump any 2 handed melee weapon for pvm. (There is something wrong with you if you are using anger weapons for PVP)

The anger sword actually used to be very useful in pvp. It would hit hard and often. Now that it's slower, it has lost most of its usefulness In pvp and pvm alike.

It's not any slower. All godswords and other anger weapons were buffed to Anger Swords speed. Angers sucked in PvP, btw.

Let me just put one thing out there, just because the update notes said the speed was increased, doesn't necessarily mean that it actually was. Being a programmer I understand that changing code always has a chance to introduce a new bug.

That being said, when I first got my anger sword it was amazing. So amazing, that I did bring it out to the wild in place of a whip. I even remember fighting Eliminator in the safe wild/duel arena while using this weapon and I would win the majority of the time.

My question is, if this weapon was made faster, by what percentage was it changed? It definitely seems slower, but there's really no way to test and find out.

Offline Big Chris

• Liked: 95 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: anger weapons (mace)
« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2015, 10:47:37 pm »
Zs and Godswords were same attack speed, and all anger weapons were twice as fast. I haven't tested their new speeds. Because god bows and rod trump any 2 handed melee weapon for pvm. (There is something wrong with you if you are using anger weapons for PVP)

The anger sword actually used to be very useful in pvp. It would hit hard and often. Now that it's slower, it has lost most of its usefulness In pvp and pvm alike.

It's not any slower. All godswords and other anger weapons were buffed to Anger Swords speed. Angers sucked in PvP, btw.

Let me just put one thing out there, just because the update notes said the speed was increased, doesn't necessarily mean that it actually was. Being a programmer I understand that changing code always has a chance to introduce a new bug.

That being said, when I first got my anger sword it was amazing. So amazing, that I did bring it out to the wild in place of a whip. I even remember fighting Eliminator in the safe wild/duel arena while using this weapon and I would win the majority of the time.

My question is, if this weapon was made faster, by what percentage was it changed? It definitely seems slower, but there's really no way to test and find out.

You do understand how anger weapons work right? you get a damage or accuracy increase depending on the size of your opponent. Other players aren't going to give a very big bonus, hardly any at all. Using an anger weapon in PVP is idiotic and just plain illogical.
Pages: 1 2