The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Poll

Do you want to see ancient curses in emps?

Yes
63 (47.4%)
No
70 (52.6%)

Total Members Voted: 133

Voting closed: September 28, 2014, 05:55:55 am

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Offline Avenus

• Liked: 471 times
  • +1/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Ancient Curses?
« Reply #60 on: September 27, 2014, 05:01:01 pm »
there is a lot more things important than 'ancient curses'
why thomy you just can't add 'hunter skill' or just some new quests or ,monsters ,bosses. dungeons.

-No! ancient curses ingame-
Couldnt have said It better

@Quote from you Dylan Aka Callmedragon Aka bitchgod.
The newer graphics are actually the reason my friends and I arent playing... Just doesnt feel like emps. Would def support the option to switch between graphics styles like it used to be.
Really hope this isn't true as the main reason im not playing right now is because I don't like the graphics styles
Exactly ^ I have 4 IRL friends who wont even play because they do not like the current graphics

Why would you want skills, or monsters or quests or anything like that when you don't even play the freaking game.
Why are you going around here bitching, having your input on everything. Still not playing ingame.
This is an update that will is necesarry to keep the players alive. Small or big is better than nothing.
Would you rather get a sandwich a day, or starving rest of your life? Exactly.
-Just to throw my 2 cents in here.

Offline Callmedragon

• Liked: 655 times
  • +1/-0
  • Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 27, 2014, 05:38:52 pm »
Why do you still go around the forum acting like a 12 year old? The world may never know. I plan on playing when I have more freetime old graphics or not.

Offline Avenus

• Liked: 471 times
  • +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 27, 2014, 05:47:53 pm »
Why do you still go around the forum acting like a 12 year old? The world may never know. I plan on playing when I have more freetime old graphics or not.

Look at your quotes stated above.
You stated 2 times that you and your friends are not playing because of the graphics.
Congratulations with 4 IRL friends.
If i am acting 12 years old, then you are acting like a 13 year girl who just got to puberty and hit her first period and are insecure and thinks everyone hates her.
So yeah, congratualtions again. You are a whole year and hormons ahead of me.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2014, 06:20:13 pm by Avenus »

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 27, 2014, 08:29:43 pm »
That's because he is still 12 years old

Offline Hayden

• Liked: 19 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 27, 2014, 11:14:16 pm »
I reckon this thread should be locked and the 2 arguing over nothing should grow the fuck up, no offence.

Offline Thomy

• Liked: 3326 times
  • +5/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 28, 2014, 07:26:16 am »
Alright then, looks like curses are not going to come since the majority of the votes clearly states no. I don't quite understand why, because imho they would've been a great addition to the game.

Nonetheless I accept your answer and will forget the idea of curses.

Offline Rock Gyo

• Liked: 290 times
  • +0/-0
  • I love free items!
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 28, 2014, 10:21:03 am »
Back to the cave, lads'..!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5