The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Whitedog

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
About ability to see other persons drops in wild.
« on: August 07, 2019, 04:52:09 pm »
Hello those who is reading it.
What you think about to remove this ability  to see oficialy others drop in wild???
I think its good idea, and it will make wild more live. Main reason why im saying it becouse players in wild dont like to go becouse if you get any good drop all pker will know your spot in wild so in order to prevent damage you must run out of wild witouth finishing slayer or that you was doing. I know its verry good for hunter but its bullshit for bigger part of player so i hope you guys fix, becouse its really stupid.

Offline Cahit

• Liked: 229 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hi
    • View Profile
Re: About ability to see other persons drops in wild.
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2019, 08:04:31 pm »
First of all, I don't think removing this feature will make wild more alive. It's vice versa. Secondly, the reason a drop gets broadcasted is because it's a rare drop that has a high item value which applies anywhere, whether you are outside or inside the wilderness. If you receive a rare drop and it gets broadcasted, you have more than enough time to get back to safety.
Player Moderator since January 16th 2019
Game Moderator since March 13th 2019
Player Administrator since April 13th 2019
Resigned since September 11th 2019

Offline Jp

• Liked: 1764 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2019, 11:26:36 am »
Secondly, the reason a drop gets broadcasted is because it's a rare drop that has a high item value which applies anywhere, whether you are outside or inside the wilderness.
Broadcasts inside Wilderness was actually deliberately disabled at first but was later enabled for the sole reason to make players target for anyone.

Offline Iron Corne

• Liked: 290 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2019, 12:18:35 pm »
Secondly, the reason a drop gets broadcasted is because it's a rare drop that has a high item value which applies anywhere, whether you are outside or inside the wilderness.
Broadcasts inside Wilderness was actually deliberately disabled at first but was later enabled for the sole reason to make players target for anyone.
thx
#exkneesocks
Pages: 1