Emps-World > Feedback

About ability to see other persons drops in wild.

(1/1)

Whitedog:
Hello those who is reading it.
What you think about to remove this ability  to see oficialy others drop in wild???
I think its good idea, and it will make wild more live. Main reason why im saying it becouse players in wild dont like to go becouse if you get any good drop all pker will know your spot in wild so in order to prevent damage you must run out of wild witouth finishing slayer or that you was doing. I know its verry good for hunter but its bullshit for bigger part of player so i hope you guys fix, becouse its really stupid.

Cahit:
First of all, I don't think removing this feature will make wild more alive. It's vice versa. Secondly, the reason a drop gets broadcasted is because it's a rare drop that has a high item value which applies anywhere, whether you are outside or inside the wilderness. If you receive a rare drop and it gets broadcasted, you have more than enough time to get back to safety.

Jp:

--- Quote from: Cahit on August 07, 2019, 08:04:31 pm ---Secondly, the reason a drop gets broadcasted is because it's a rare drop that has a high item value which applies anywhere, whether you are outside or inside the wilderness.

--- End quote ---
Broadcasts inside Wilderness was actually deliberately disabled at first but was later enabled for the sole reason to make players target for anyone.

Iron Corne:

--- Quote from: Jp on August 08, 2019, 11:26:36 am ---
--- Quote from: Cahit on August 07, 2019, 08:04:31 pm ---Secondly, the reason a drop gets broadcasted is because it's a rare drop that has a high item value which applies anywhere, whether you are outside or inside the wilderness.

--- End quote ---
Broadcasts inside Wilderness was actually deliberately disabled at first but was later enabled for the sole reason to make players target for anyone.

--- End quote ---
thx

Navigation

[0] Message Index

There was an error while liking
Liking...
Go to full version