The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Offline Deandam7

• Liked: 470 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Screenshot Scavengers
« Reply #45 on: September 02, 2015, 11:08:20 pm »
Oh dear god... I'm assuming the next one will be a regular tree?

Next picture is just going to be a random picture of some pixelated grass. ._.

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 06, 2015, 03:24:01 pm »
;

Offline Bubblebeam2

• Liked: 860 times
  • +0/-0
  • Aaron
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 09, 2015, 12:16:36 am »
This is stupid. Only one person plays because it's too much work for such a useless reward. Find a better way to hand out event points.

Thomy [21|Sep 03:14 pm]:   :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman:

Playing since 2008
Need help? Message me anytime!
Open bob and vegene plis

Offline Cococola

• Liked: 106 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 09, 2015, 01:52:48 am »
This is stupid. Only one person plays because it's too much work for such a useless reward. Find a better way to hand out event points.
Negative Nelly blz no  :( i will try m8

Emps-scape moderator

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 09, 2015, 11:47:44 am »

Don't get mad at US because YOU are too lazy to participate. If somebody finds this event fun, don't try to take it away from them.
The following users liked this post: Angila Joli

Offline Charr

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 09, 2015, 12:00:51 pm »
Because these 4 pages of posts are done by just one guy. EP are somehow a useless reward yet you want us to find a better way to hand them out. We don't intend to just give EP away, you'll actually have to do something for it. This can take just a few minutes depending on your game knowledge, the amount of work you have to put in is quite minimal. I do not appreciate this type of feedback.
;

Offline Bubblebeam2

• Liked: 860 times
  • +0/-0
  • Aaron
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 10, 2015, 01:08:16 am »
Various other players have already commented on just how difficult this event can be. I'm not saying end this event, just try and find other ways to give people event points in addition to this one. Also, a lot of our players aren't aware of the forum, and don't even know this event exists.

Event points are useless in the sense that almost nobody has enough of them to get anything from the shop because they are so difficult to obtain. The only way is through getting likes on comments (which screws people without Facebook) from this event, and rarely from some other event.

And as for different ways to obtain Event Points:

-Weekly events-

1: Boss Kills/Monster Kills
Whoever has killed the highest amount of a boss or monster (shouldn't be too terribly difficult with the new kill logs) can get an amount of event points at the end of the week.

2: Pk points
Whoever has the highest amount of pk points (Or obtained the most pk points in that week) can get an amount of event points at the end of the week.

Daily rewards. The same concept can be applied here as in weekly. Most pk points, most boss/monster kills, etc.

Getting 200 million xp in a skill. Event points could be given for this achievement as well.

Getting Maxed is also a grand achievement. Event points could be given for this too.

I apologize for my previous harsh demeanor. I didn't mean to put anyone down.

« Last Edit: September 10, 2015, 01:09:54 am by Bubblebeam2 »

Thomy [21|Sep 03:14 pm]:   :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman:

Playing since 2008
Need help? Message me anytime!
Open bob and vegene plis
The following users liked this post: Tomtim1

Offline Deandam7

• Liked: 470 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 10, 2015, 01:59:36 am »
Various other players have already commented on just how difficult this event can be. I'm not saying end this event, just try and find other ways to give people event points in addition to this one. Also, a lot of our players aren't aware of the forum, and don't even know this event exists.

Event points are useless in the sense that almost nobody has enough of them to get anything from the shop because they are so difficult to obtain. The only way is through getting likes on comments (which screws people without Facebook) from this event, and rarely from some other event.

And as for different ways to obtain Event Points:

-Weekly events-

1: Boss Kills/Monster Kills
Whoever has killed the highest amount of a boss or monster (shouldn't be too terribly difficult with the new kill logs) can get an amount of event points at the end of the week.

2: Pk points
Whoever has the highest amount of pk points (Or obtained the most pk points in that week) can get an amount of event points at the end of the week.

Daily rewards. The same concept can be applied here as in weekly. Most pk points, most boss/monster kills, etc.

Getting 200 million xp in a skill. Event points could be given for this achievement as well.

Getting Maxed is also a grand achievement. Event points could be given for this too.

I apologize for my previous harsh demeanor. I didn't mean to put anyone down.

https://emps-world.net/forum/index.php?topic=12707.0 ???

If you had a look around instead of slating this topic, you might just be a little more aware of what's going on. This topic is for people to willingly participate in inbetween events hosted by us, so yes; the rewards aren't going to be high.

As for your suggestions, they will be taken on board.
The following users liked this post: Joshiee

Offline Charr

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 21, 2015, 01:26:12 pm »
Posted new screenshot because nobody could find the last.
;

Offline Emps Loover

• Liked: 347 times
  • +0/-0
  • If you can dream it, you can do it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 22, 2015, 03:49:24 pm »

Offline F Dsuther

• Liked: 1 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 26, 2015, 11:49:17 pm »
http://imgur.com/o5lzMZN

the rock to the west of me is the one in the picture :)

Offline Charr

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 27, 2015, 11:52:48 am »
http://imgur.com/o5lzMZN

the rock to the west of me is the one in the picture :)
Winner, next one posted.
;

Offline F Dsuther

• Liked: 1 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 27, 2015, 12:18:30 pm »

Offline Ailn

• +0/-0
    • View Profile