The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Sqkuid Ward

• Liked: 122 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Scheduled Events!
« on: July 01, 2016, 01:03:06 am »
Hello Emps-World players!

Magecrune and I have decided to host some events, which generally take place either on Tuesdays or Saturdays 4 PM GMT. The event will be chosen by the host from the rotation.
Events with their explanations, rules and rewards will be listed below.

We reserve the right to postpone or cancel events at any given time.
We also reserve the right to temporarily suspend players, who deliberately sabotage the events. This currently affects only Ultimate Survival (Safe wilderness/Desert area during the event).

Event list

• Hide n' Seek (HnS): During this event, we will be giving out hints which will lead to our hiding spot. Your goal is to be one of the first two users to trade the host. We will let you know who you will have to trade before the event! There will also be HnS speed rounds and timed rounds, which will be explained before the rounds begin.
  • Fox Hunt: This event will take place in a confined area like a city. In that region, there will be about 4-5 accounts that must be found. Each of the accounts are named "Event" followed by the numbers 1-5. In order to win, you will have to find all the "Event" accounts and collect a random item from them. If you bring all the items to the host, you will win. Depending on the participant amount, there will be 3 to 5 winners.
  • Trailing: This event is a mixture of Hide n Seek and Fox Hunt. You will be given a hint which will lead you to the first location. From that location, you will receive a random item and the next hint about the host's whereabouts. You will have to do this multiple times! If you finally find the host and give him all the received items, you will win. The first three users will be rewarded with EP.
  • Ultimate Survival: This event will be taking place in the Safe Wilderness. Before the event, we will gather in the Shantay Pass, so we could register all participants. You will be given two minutes to hide anywhere in the Safe Wilderness/Desert. You will not be able to hide in the Smoke dungeon! When the time runs out, 3 staff members/hosts will hunt you down. If you are killed before the end of the event, you are allowed to hunt with us! Once we have killed all participants, the last three users who were eliminated will receive EP rewards. All other participants will receive a small participation prize, which will be determined by the amount of users who partake in the event. Players have the right to flee from the hosts; however, food, armor, weapons, prayer and spellbook teleports are not allowed. Only Rug Merchant teleports are allowed; however, you cannot teleport nonstop as it makes you somewhat invincible. You are not allowed to access any spots in the desert that is a safespot! If a player uses any of these illegal items, teleports away from the Safe Wilderness or tries to cheat in any other way, the user will be disqualified.
  • Bossing: This is probably the most straightforward - it's just a group bossing event. Every person who stays for a few kills of the boss will be qualified as a participant and each participant will receive a reward.
  • Minigame events: We will be playing either Castle Wars or Pest Control. Double tickets will be enabled in world 1 during those events. No additional prizes.
  • Rune Wars: Currently removed from the rotation! For this event, participants will be assigned to 2 teams. Each participant will be given certain pieces or armor and weaponry. The default set for the war will be rune armor, rune scimitars and different team capes to identify your team members; however, this could change at any time! The purpose of this event is to let 2 teams fight each other in the wilderness with identical setups. If a participant starts to attack his own team members, the user will be disqualified.

Rewards
  • HnS: 20 EP for 1st place, 10 EP for 2nd place.
    • HnS Speed round: 10 EP
    • Timed rounds: % of 5M cash
  • Fox Hunt: 30 EP for 1st place, 20 EP for 2nd place, and 10 EP for 3rd place (4th/5th).
  • Trailing: 30 EP for 1st place, 20 EP for 2nd place, and 10 EP for 3rd place.
  • Ultimate Survival: 20 EP for 1st place, 10 EP for 2nd place, 10 EP for 3rd place
  • Rune Wars: 30 EP for the surviving members of the winning team, 20 EP for the dead members of the winning team and 10 EP for the losing team members.
  • Bossing: 10 EP for each participant.
Scheduled events

We hope to see you there! Best of luck!
« Last Edit: June 10, 2017, 09:36:23 am by Division66 »
Emps-World Moderator since March 22, 2016.
Emps-World Administrator since May 11, 2016.
The following users liked this post: Daniel, Hugo Terwiss, Zudikas95187, Tomtim1, Emps Loover, Z3rk

Offline Zudikas95187

• Liked: 276 times
  • +0/-0
  • -
    • View Profile
Re: Weekly Events!
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2016, 09:01:49 pm »
looking forward to it, thanks
The following users liked this post: Max 7

Offline Vader

• Liked: 5 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2016, 01:41:47 am »
Wow! Awesome! Too bad i work during those times lol

Offline Emps Loover

• Liked: 347 times
  • +0/-0
  • If you can dream it, you can do it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2016, 05:57:11 pm »
Awesome, I love these events!

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3225 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2017, 06:46:02 pm »
We seem to have gone without events for over a week, is there a reason for this?
;

Offline Ameer

• Liked: 630 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2017, 07:29:11 pm »
We seem to have gone without events for weeks, is there a reason for this?

Thank me later

Emps-World Player Moderator Since July 18, 2015
Emps-World Game Moderator Since September 22, 2015
Emps-World Player Administrator Since  October 29, 2015
Emps-World Game Administrator since few years

Emps world player since the day I resigned, dunno when.
The following users liked this post: Emps Loover

Offline Il Skill L

• Liked: 1275 times
  • +0/-0
  • ༼つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Tyvm Karel for great avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2017, 08:37:36 pm »
We seem to have gone without events for over a week, is there a reason for this?
Please read the topic before posting, it's clearly postponed till next Wednesday :kappa:

King125: minimum wage in estonia 2.5€ wtf
King125: 25€ for 10h work day :D :D :D
King125: i could make more sucking emps scape dick

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3225 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2017, 08:44:57 pm »
Please read the topic before posting, it's clearly postponed till next Wednesday :kappa:
I read the topic, if you could have a look at the last time it was edited you'd see that that was febuary 7th. The next wednesday to that would be febuary 8th. It is now febuary 15th, a week later.
;

Offline Il Skill L

• Liked: 1275 times
  • +0/-0
  • ༼つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Tyvm Karel for great avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2017, 09:06:26 pm »
I read the topic, if you could have a look at the last time it was edited you'd see that that was febuary 7th. The next wednesday to that would be febuary 8th. It is now febuary 15th, a week later.
oh man.. i was hoping that the kappa face made it clear i wasn't being serious :/

King125: minimum wage in estonia 2.5€ wtf
King125: 25€ for 10h work day :D :D :D
King125: i could make more sucking emps scape dick

Offline Magecrune

• Liked: 425 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Scheduled Events!
« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2017, 11:31:08 am »
Just me being busy.
I've been carrying these events since the beginning, since it was my idea. Unfortunately I haven't had a partner for most of it, which means that I have to do nearly everything.
Even if I'm not hosting, I have to organise, otherwise there will be no event.

I've changed the structure of the events to fit our current situation. They're no longer considered as weekly events.

Offline Ameer

• Liked: 630 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2017, 08:04:53 am »
Psst

Can we just remove this topic please ?

Emps-World Player Moderator Since July 18, 2015
Emps-World Game Moderator Since September 22, 2015
Emps-World Player Administrator Since  October 29, 2015
Emps-World Game Administrator since few years

Emps world player since the day I resigned, dunno when.
The following users liked this post: Ralphe10, Emps Loover, S Clegane

Offline Division66

• Liked: 59 times
  • +0/-0
  • Keep calm and play Emps ;)
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2017, 08:16:41 am »
Hello peeps! Today I will be hosting a CW minigame event, and afterwards also a bossing event. The boss will be decided later on today. Minigame event will be held 4 PM (GMT+2 time) / Forum time (1 PM, check SB). See you guys there  :D

The following users liked this post: Modder Hrki, Jhonson, Iron Corne, S Clegane
Pages: 1