Community > Events

PvP Kill of the Week

(1/13) > >>

Magecrune:
PvP KotWAbout:

PvP Kill of the Week is an event in which players can showcase their player killing skills. Every week, 2 winners will be announced and will receive EP for their efforts. The event will be seasonal, which means that after every fifth event the points will be summed up and the 3 players with most points will receive an additional reward.

Winners will be chosen by our 3 judges: Magecrune, Just Humen and Cjkinsey6. Each week, we will choose the best 3 videos. The winners will receive 10, 8 or 6 points according to their rank. All other participants will receive 3 points. After each event, we will update the ranked list and after the fifth event, the top three from that list will receive some cash prizes. The ranked list will be reset after every 5th event.

Rules:

* All in-game rules apply. If broken, the participant will be disqualified from that week's event.
* Everyone has only one entry; however, you can change the video during the entry period.
* Using multiple accounts for multiple entries is not allowed and will result in disqualification.
* Any method of pking is allowed, unless told otherwise by the week's theme.
* A full client must be shown in the video and the video itself must be unedited.
* The clip must be recorded during the entry period; older videos are not allowed. We also suggest recording your full desktop (not just the client), so the date on your taskbar will also be shown. If we can't see the date on the video nor check by logs, the entry will not be accepted.
* Observers and your enemy can record the clip for you, the only requirement is that the names for both sides are shown in the clip.Recording:

Since you have to enter with videos of you pking, recording is essential. I will list some programs which will allow you to do that:

* Open Broadcaster Software
* Nvidia Shadowplay (requires Nvidia GPU from series 600 or higher)
* Xsplit
* Quicktime built-in recorder (Mac)
* Bandicam
* Camtasia
* FrapsIf you need any help with recording, google some tutorials or ask me (Magecrune) or Sqkuid Ward for help. Don't forget to upload the video to youtube!

Rewards:                                 Season rewards:

The event has been closed!

Previous KotW winners:
     1st place: Corne506
         2nd place: Emps Loover
3rd place: Therun

Seasonal winners:
    1st place: Emps Loover
 2nd place: Corne 506   
 3rd place: Hi Fi Wi Fi   

Seasonal Rankings

Hi Fi Wi Fi:

Magecrune:
Winners have been announced, or should I say winner. Really disappointing attendance to be honest.
Hi Fi Wi Fi, contact me or Sqkuid Ward ingame for your reward.

Emps Loover:

Magecrune:
Winner has been announced, contact me ingame for the reward.

If the popularity doesn't rise, the event will be closed after its first season.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while liking
Liking...
Go to full version