The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2 3

Mary

Re: Halloween Duel Tournament
« Reply #30 on: October 31, 2014, 04:04:50 pm »
COME INGAME NOW! DUEL ARENA WORLD 2

If you havent paid yet, do it now or you wont be able to join!
« Last Edit: October 31, 2014, 04:06:36 pm by Mary »

Martin

« Reply #31 on: October 31, 2014, 04:56:44 pm »
Congratulations to the winners.

First place, Hell skyline

Second place, I own i obby

3rd place, A train.

Any feedback of the event would be nice, also do you want to see this again next weekend?

Offline Avenus

• Liked: 471 times
  • +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 31, 2014, 05:15:30 pm »
Was organized badly and a lot of chaos + a hacker called roy jones scammer my and kill my...

Some structure and this will be good, would love to see this next weekend. Its like lottery!

Mary

« Reply #33 on: October 31, 2014, 11:05:22 pm »
Was organized badly and a lot of chaos + a hacker called roy jones scammer my and kill my...

Some structure and this will be good, would love to see this next weekend. Its like lottery!
Well the chaos was bad because we could not prevent players from going to duel themselves and fill up the duel arena ;)

Most players were there thank god, we didn't have to disqualify anyone in the end. It took some time for the duellist to find each other, this might be easier to do if we announce the first round matches on forums at front.
Pages: 1 2 3