The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Mary

Re: Christmas: Secret Santa!
« Reply #45 on: December 21, 2014, 01:00:47 pm »
NOTICE: If you cannot give your present before tomorrow night to me, you'll be scrapped from the list and you will not receive a secret santa gift!

Tomorrow i'll assign names to you so you know who will get your gift and you maybe want to add something personal ;) Keep your assigned name to yourself, else it won't be a secret santa anymore!
Dafeq, can't I give my present a monday? I'm staying at a hotel this weekend...
Since Christmas isn't this weekend I figured I could give my present after my lil' weekend trip >.>

Also this wasn't said at the actual front page, it just said you may hand in your present after you heard who's secret santa you are.
Which means if you're not available this weekend you won't be able to participate, eventhough the actual event is 25th of December..
Yeah well problem is, if everyone gives their gifts way too late it's hard for me to identify who is just trying to get free items without actually giving something in return, or the ones who legitimately give a present.

Offline M3an123

• Liked: 119 times
  • +0/-0
  • Adiós mis amigos
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 21, 2014, 01:10:29 pm »
NOTICE: If you cannot give your present before tomorrow night to me, you'll be scrapped from the list and you will not receive a secret santa gift!

Tomorrow i'll assign names to you so you know who will get your gift and you maybe want to add something personal ;) Keep your assigned name to yourself, else it won't be a secret santa anymore!
Since Christmas isn't this weekend I figured I could give my present after my lil' weekend trip >.>

Also this wasn't said at the actual front page, it just said you may hand in your present after you heard who's secret santa you are.
Which means if you're not available this weekend you won't be able to participate, eventhough the actual event is 25th of December..
Yeah well problem is, if everyone gives their gifts way too late it's hard for me to identify who is just trying to get free items without actually giving something in return, or the ones who legitimately give a present.
Just delete whoever doesn't give

Mary

« Reply #47 on: December 21, 2014, 01:12:51 pm »

That's my idea, but if i give names before I get all gifts, then i also add names that have not/will not give a gift. That's why I want all gifts to be turned in before I give names ;)

Offline Range 4 Meee

• Liked: 441 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 21, 2014, 01:59:08 pm »

That's my idea, but if i give names before I get all gifts, then i also add names that have not/will not give a gift. That's why I want all gifts to be turned in before I give names ;)
Still not really an answer on my question.. Can I give my present a Monday?

Emps-World Moderator since January 21th, 2015
Emps-World Administrator since March 15th, 2015
Resigned since June 1st, 2015

Offline Nany499

• Liked: 12 times
  • +0/-0
  • why is a raven like a writing desk?
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 21, 2014, 02:03:30 pm »
Add me to the the list aswell if it's not too late, I'll be ingame later today/tomorrow to give you the items
“He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how.”
― Friedrich Nietzsche
“the voice of beauty speaks softly; it creeps only into the most fully awakened souls”
― Friedrich Nietzsche

Mary

« Reply #50 on: December 21, 2014, 02:04:51 pm »

Still not really an answer on my question.. Can I give my present a Monday?
Uh, yes.

Offline Simonyoda3

• Liked: 179 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 21, 2014, 02:29:04 pm »
I'll tell the participants for which player they'll have to create a gift. Besides ingame items, you may also add a poem, image, screenshot or whatever other funny/nice thing for this player. You may hand in your gift(s) to me ingame or on forum pm after I tell you what player i assigned to you.

So this initial idea that you proposed in the first post has been changed because of all the freelooters? It's still quite confusing, a lot of people are "still" waiting to know for whom they have to create a gift, before turning it in.

Mary

« Reply #52 on: December 21, 2014, 04:41:50 pm »
I'll tell the participants for which player they'll have to create a gift. Besides ingame items, you may also add a poem, image, screenshot or whatever other funny/nice thing for this player. You may hand in your gift(s) to me ingame or on forum pm after I tell you what player i assigned to you.

So this initial idea that you proposed in the first post has been changed because of all the freelooters? It's still quite confusing, a lot of people are "still" waiting to know for whom they have to create a gift, before turning it in.
Guess i'll just allow anyone, since helari got me enough to cover the freelooters ;)

I'll not or barely be online today since I am ill, i'll pm your secret santa name this evening though.

Offline Freestuffyay

• Liked: 1267 times
  • +0/-0
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 21, 2014, 05:44:15 pm »
I'm listed twice ???

the darkest nights make the brightest stars

#7 200M Magic
#13 200M Strength

Offline Ashootsh

• Liked: 193 times
  • +0/-0
  • Veteran player 2007-2023
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 21, 2014, 06:17:32 pm »
Me in

I'm usually not as active here, but my discord is ashootsh. Hit me up if you wanna talk :)
I'm here from now & then.. don't worry

Offline Simonyoda3

• Liked: 179 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 21, 2014, 06:57:28 pm »
Besides ingame items, you may also add a poem, image, screenshot or whatever other funny/nice thing for this player.

Is this still possible, if so, how do we do this? :)

Mary

« Reply #56 on: December 21, 2014, 07:02:37 pm »
Signup is closed and everyone so far has someone assigned to him/her! Look at your forum PM to see who!

Besides ingame items, you may also add a poem, image, screenshot or whatever other funny/nice thing for this player.

Is this still possible, if so, how do we do this? :)
Send it to me on forum PM please, and i'll forward it to your assigned player on the day i'll give the gifts ;)

Me in
Sorry ash you were too late, can't fit you in anymore now.

Offline Cold Eagle

• Liked: 4 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 25, 2014, 07:00:39 am »
im in...Helari!!  ::)

Offline Range 4 Meee

• Liked: 441 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: December 25, 2014, 08:34:14 am »
im in...Helari!!  ::)
The event is already over.

Emps-World Moderator since January 21th, 2015
Emps-World Administrator since March 15th, 2015
Resigned since June 1st, 2015

Mary

« Reply #59 on: December 25, 2014, 12:06:37 pm »
I'm still trying to find the following people:

bubblebeam2
esam121
ryciukas
nany499
drugs
ii 0bby yeah (on vacation i know so far)
hulai2
godsword69
simonyoda3
macu

Some of these their secret santa didn't give their gift(s) yet, so i'm still looking for godsword69, icedrags and zudikas95187 to give their presents

The rest have all received their presents, Merry Christmas!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5