Community > Events

Castle Wars event

(1/5) > >>

Callmedragon:
Hello everyone. So I was thinking... Everyone is always scrambling to find enough players to do a castle wars game so they can play a few games and get some tickets to buy some brawling gloves for double xp. Since I constantly see this scramble I thought I would make it a weekly thing to host some castle wars events. Therefore, I am going to start hosting castle wars events every Thursday at 11 a.m. (My game time is -5). Or you can simply look at the time of THIS post, subtract 12 minutes, and that is the time when the event will occur.
The official clan chat to join is simply "Cw event", join it if you have any questions about the event or are waiting for the event to start, i'll be in it 1 hour prior of the event. The length of the event I am unsure about because players seem to vanish as time goes on. It will last at least an hour, if players stay longer than that would be fantastic also. If you could post on this topic weekly saying if you will attend or not that would be helpful, just to get a rough estimate on how many players will be attending.
If word gets around about this event and we get enough players to do it today (October 8, 2015) then I will host one, if not this event will start next Thursday.
If you have any questions please post them here, pm me in-game, or ask me in the clan chat that I will be active in 1 hour prior to the event.
Countdown clock:https://countingdownto.com/countdown/castle-wars-countdown-clock-2ab32938-aa85-4867-b5f4-b496fe9eee80

Bubblebeam2:
I would attend if castle wars wasn't so boring.

Callmedragon:

--- Quote from: Bubblebeam2 on October 08, 2015, 04:22:30 pm ---I have no idea what time this will be at for me. It says you posted the topic at 4:12:16 pm, except that it's not even noon here yet lol.

Anyway, I would attend if castle wars wasn't so boring.

--- End quote ---
Like I said, just subtract 12 minutes from the post time and that is the time it will occur for you.

Big Chris:
I'd totally be down for a CW event. It's one of my favourite mini-games and doesn't get played enough. I think it'd be great to get some cw footage too XD

Callmedragon:

--- Quote from: Big Chris on October 09, 2015, 04:19:05 am ---I'd totally be down for a CW event. It's one of my favourite mini-games and doesn't get played enough. I think it'd be great to get some cw footage too XD

--- End quote ---
Add me in-game and we could talk about what type of footage you and/or I should shoot.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while liking
Liking...
Go to full version