The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2

Offline S Clegane

• Liked: 308 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
World War III
« on: April 21, 2018, 04:37:08 am »
We need Ekke's input here pls.

Offline Kaarel 123

• Liked: 377 times
  • +0/-0
  • mak merica grate agen Ȃ̴̍͐͆̓̌̀̓̈̋̈̌̇̀͛̈́̉̈̒͒͘̕̚͝͝͠
    • View Profile
Re: World War III
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2018, 06:25:09 pm »
More like Cold War II right now

Ȃ̴̛̛̰̤̘͉̍͐͆̓̌̀̓̈̋̈̌̇̀͛̈́̉̈̒͒̋̂́̍̽̈̔̉̑̐͋̐̾͛̎̄͛́̈́̅͐͋̃͋̿͂͂͛̋͛̆͊̐̋͗͒͊͋̈́͛͑͑̉̉͒͌͆̾̂̈́̋̆̍̓̊̄̑̈͒̒͆͑̋̿̄͌͒͛́̑̿̑͗̇͋̈́̅̎̍͘̕̚̚͘͘͘̚̚̚̕͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝
̶̡̡̨̢̨̨̨̢̢̡̢̛̛̛̙̟̗͎͍̞̪̖͙͓͖̥̗̲̬̫̬̝͉͔͍̻̹̙͕̱̮̲̺̭͉͔̹̖̮̖͖̳͉̩͙̲͚̝̲̺̥̬̰̝͙̤̭͕̝̯̺͔͎̜̳͙̖̫͉͉̗͉̱̭̗̱̦̭̹̗͓̤̟̻̞͂͌̌́̀̌̾͊̅̾̊̅̈́̈́͂̆̔̊̑̂̽̔̌̀͗̈́̃͆͗̌́̀͋̈̌͗̐͌̃̌͒̏̆̊͆̓̊̀͒̑̈̀̈́͑̏̋͆̇̈́̽̍̽̃̾̔̈́̀̾̈́͂̌̈́̐̃̊̀̌̇̾͛̽̽́̌̓̅̉̓̎̊̄̇̓̈́̎́̿̍͂̑̌̂̀̔̏͛̆͒͛̃̌̋͘̕̚̚͘͘͜͜͝͝͝͝ͅͅ

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2018, 06:51:14 pm »

That would imply that Cold War ever ended.

Offline Kaarel 123

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2018, 07:37:29 pm »

Cold War was between Soviet Union and US so with the dissolution of USSR it formally did end (and things were looking pretty good for less than 10 years).

Ȃ̴̛̛̰̤̘͉̍͐͆̓̌̀̓̈̋̈̌̇̀͛̈́̉̈̒͒̋̂́̍̽̈̔̉̑̐͋̐̾͛̎̄͛́̈́̅͐͋̃͋̿͂͂͛̋͛̆͊̐̋͗͒͊͋̈́͛͑͑̉̉͒͌͆̾̂̈́̋̆̍̓̊̄̑̈͒̒͆͑̋̿̄͌͒͛́̑̿̑͗̇͋̈́̅̎̍͘̕̚̚͘͘͘̚̚̚̕͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝
̶̡̡̨̢̨̨̨̢̢̡̢̛̛̛̙̟̗͎͍̞̪̖͙͓͖̥̗̲̬̫̬̝͉͔͍̻̹̙͕̱̮̲̺̭͉͔̹̖̮̖͖̳͉̩͙̲͚̝̲̺̥̬̰̝͙̤̭͕̝̯̺͔͎̜̳͙̖̫͉͉̗͉̱̭̗̱̦̭̹̗͓̤̟̻̞͂͌̌́̀̌̾͊̅̾̊̅̈́̈́͂̆̔̊̑̂̽̔̌̀͗̈́̃͆͗̌́̀͋̈̌͗̐͌̃̌͒̏̆̊͆̓̊̀͒̑̈̀̈́͑̏̋͆̇̈́̽̍̽̃̾̔̈́̀̾̈́͂̌̈́̐̃̊̀̌̇̾͛̽̽́̌̓̅̉̓̎̊̄̇̓̈́̎́̿̍͂̑̌̂̀̔̏͛̆͒͛̃̌̋͘̕̚̚͘͘͜͜͝͝͝͝ͅͅ

Offline Someone12116

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2018, 09:04:42 pm »

Cold War was between Soviet Union and US so with the dissolution of USSR it formally did end (and things were looking pretty good for less than 10 years).

Russia just continued where USSR left things. Sure, things got better but they're both still active in the Middle East and neither of them never left from there. And ye, it's a bit more complicated there with all the terrorist groups and such.

Offline S Clegane

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2018, 05:57:00 pm »

Russia just continued where USSR left things. Sure, things got better but they're both still active in the Middle East and neither of them never left from there. And ye, it's a bit more complicated there with all the terrorist groups and such.
Let's hope terrorist won't invade whole Europe in a matter of seconds... would mean disaster and chaos...

Offline Il Skill L

• Liked: 1275 times
  • +0/-0
  • ༼つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Tyvm Karel for great avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2018, 07:13:58 pm »

Let's hope terrorist won't invade whole Europe in a matter of seconds... would mean disaster and chaos...
That's not even a realistic scenario. Let's hope the western world doesn't run out of peanut butter cause you know, China might kill us economically with their peanut butter reserves :/ :/

King125: minimum wage in estonia 2.5€ wtf
King125: 25€ for 10h work day :D :D :D
King125: i could make more sucking emps scape dick

Offline Kaarel 123

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2018, 04:18:16 pm »

If they can't conquer a country in the middle east then how the fuck will they conquer Europe.

Offline S Clegane

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2018, 09:24:57 pm »

If they can't conquer a country in the middle east then how the fuck will they conquer Europe.
I can post you one good example in India that happened about 10 years ago in private message since we have some under age players... Murdering 170~ people(including policemen, innocent people and children) makes you closer to heaven? Training for three months to be prepared to die in the name of god? Doubt, Europe is anything different and prepared for such factories. A good picture symbolizes deaths in France by ISIS(One can only assume, they are the same group or related to the ones I mentioned before) who kill people and die on account to get closer to god... Facing facts today is no fun at all, not to mention Trump is racing Kim Yong till probably whole world destruction to show who controls more.

What I meant to say by this, all terrorist needs is to send few bunch of their own sons in each Europe country that exists, let them adopt for some time, send them a budget to buy some ammo n get armed and there ya go. Full fledged shoot out bomber is made. I speak about it very much because lot of people take this thing very lightly, underestimating what they can do. Results goes way accross history, ISIS attack on France, suicidal bomber at Ariana Grande's show in UK... Just to name few.

Enemies like these always strikes into the most vital area. And right now, in my eyes, Europe is one of them.

Offline S Clegane

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2018, 08:27:41 am »
So, yeah. We had Trump and Kim Jong summit in Singapore lately. Anyone feeling tapping in this topic again? :D

Offline Kaarel 123

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2018, 09:53:00 am »
So, yeah. We had Trump and Kim Jong summit in Singapore lately. Anyone feeling tapping in this topic again? :D
Seems to me that North Korea is heading in the right direction. The summit was a win to Kim though imo.

The following users liked this post: S Clegane

Offline S Clegane

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2018, 10:49:21 am »
Seems to me that North Korea is heading in the right direction. The summit was a win to Kim though imo.
Well, of course, it was. Kim's dream is to give order to place Mcdonalds in center of country.

Jokes aside. Yeah, it definetely was Kim's win here.

Offline Kaarel 123

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2018, 07:49:52 pm »
Number of meetings that Trump messed up - 1 2

Offline Someone12116

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2018, 12:18:30 pm »
Number of meetings that Trump messed up - 1 2

MAKE HELSINKI GREAT AGAIN :LUL:

Offline Eliminator

• Liked: 123 times
  • +0/-0
  • Everybody believes they are the good guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2019, 07:27:11 am »
Rocket man!

- Drugs are bad, mmkay -

"The hate of men will pass, and dictators die, and the power they took from the people will return to the people." - Charlie Chaplin

"Nothing inspires forgiveness quite like revenge." - Scott Adams
Pages: 1 2