The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Poll

Which iPhone 6 or iPhone 6Plus color do you prefer to have?

White iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus
7 (43.8%)
Black iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus
1 (6.3%)
Silver and Gold iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus
1 (6.3%)
Silver and White iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus
2 (12.5%)
Space gray and Black iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus
3 (18.8%)
Lux iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus
2 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Pages: 1 2 3

Offline King125

• Liked: 1425 times
  • +0/-0
  • ex-admin
    • View Profile
Re: Which iPhone 6 or iPhone 6Plus color do you prefer to have?
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2015, 05:21:37 pm »
I have never had a smartphone, and I don't plan on getting one anytime soon.
As for the iphones, instead of getting a ~500 euro glass phone that'll break faster than you can say "hey i'm an applefanboy" you could just get much cheaper non-apple model that won't break as easy and still will do what you expect of a smartphone. Buying apple is NOT a smart choice.

Regardless, the money is better spent on games or pc upgrades imo.
ok wise boi

It's really rare to see someone who doesn't have smartphone nowadays lol
I'd rather buy ~16 games and have fun playing them for a year than an iPhone, which will last until you drop it once (which is probably around 2 weeks).
Or you buy an affordable phone and spend rest of the money however you want.

Bubblebeam2 [24|Oct 08:55 pm]:   finland is in asia

Offline Pure Ranged1

• Liked: 208 times
  • +0/-0
  • Wiki Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2015, 07:42:40 pm »
As for the iphones, instead of getting a ~500 euro glass phone that'll break faster than you can say "hey i'm an applefanboy" you could just get much cheaper non-apple model that won't break as easy and still will do what you expect of a smartphone. Buying apple is NOT a smart choice.

ok wise boi

I'd rather buy ~16 games and have fun playing them for a year than an iPhone, which will last until you drop it once (which is probably around 2 weeks).
No?
If you get a good screen protector, it will barely get broken, and it also depends on how you drop it - my iPhone 5s fell of from 2 meters to a straight floor several times and nothing happened to it.
You just have to know how to take care of it.
Emps-World Moderator since February 02, 2015
Resigned May 21, 2015

Offline Big Chris

• Liked: 95 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2015, 09:07:25 pm »

No?
If you get a good screen protector, it will barely get broken, and it also depends on how you drop it - my iPhone 5s fell of from 2 meters to a straight floor several times and nothing happened to it.
[/quote]

"I dropped mine several times....   
...You just have to know how to take care of it."

:kappa:

Offline Esam121

• Liked: 761 times
  • +0/-0
  • Die with memories, not dreams. Ex-Moderator.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2015, 09:40:00 pm »

ok wise boi

This is actually so stupid.. I've owned almost all the iPhones' verisions, starting from 2011 till now, the total breaks in the iPhones I have owned were only 2 and I rarely drop them.. so how come you manage to say that, you need to have some experience with smartphones so you'd realize that watching videos and listening to others' bullshit over this product is just to prevent others from buying this product. And come on? How can you live without owning a smartphone I mean that's pretty hard for me, I use it all the time to Chat, Call, Play games and other things.
All I can say is that some people say that just because they don't have the opportunity to own one even thought those products are cheap nowadays.

I may not be the best, but I'm definitely not like the rest.

Emps-World Moderator Since December 13th, 2014
Resigned from Staff-Team and Quit Since February 18, 2015
Sectional Moderator Since June 2nd, 2015
Not a sectional moderator anymore since a long time ago
Rejoined on December 24, 2015

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 23, 2015, 09:55:14 pm »

ok wise boi

No?

Nokia Lumia 800 ftw. I have nothing protecting my screen and there isn't a single scratch on it. I've had this phone for like 2 years so you can imagine how many times I have dropped the thing lol

Offline Deandam7

• Liked: 470 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 24, 2015, 01:19:29 am »
This has gone from a debate about iPhone colours to who owns what phone, who spends their money on phones/games/pc's..

Y'all motherfuckers need Jesus.

Personally I favour the white iPhone. Having said that, iPhones are trash, I owned an iPhone; I will never own one again. I currently have a Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini, I will not be getting another Samsung, because they are also trash.

Jesus -> :kappa:

Offline Matrix2

• Liked: 55 times
  • +0/-0
  • I'm an angel with a shotgun
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 24, 2015, 05:29:48 am »

ok wise boi

This is actually so stupid.. I've owned almost all the iPhones' verisions, starting from 2011 till now, the total breaks in the iPhones I have owned were only 2 and I rarely drop them.. so how come you manage to say that, you need to have some experience with smartphones so you'd realize that watching videos and listening to others' bullshit over this product is just to prevent others from buying this product. And come on? How can you live without owning a smartphone I mean that's pretty hard for me, I use it all the time to Chat, Call, Play games and other things.
All I can say is that some people say that just because they don't have the opportunity to own one even thought those products are cheap nowadays.
"Only twice", IMO breaking a phone two times only proves how unreliable it is. I've had Samsung galaxy i5500, nokia lumia 800 and now I own LG G2 and none of them have been broken (even if dropped several times).

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 24, 2015, 06:57:43 am »
I've owned an ipod touch for about 5 years, i've dropped it 2 times, and i've broken the screen 2 times. You can't get around the fact that the touch screen is made out of bloody glass, hell, the iphone is almost entirely made of glass on the outside. I've also seen 17 iphone breaks happen in front of me at school, then there's about 20 I missed. (within the span of ~2y)
On the other hand, i've only seen 3 andriods break in front of me, and 1 i'd missed. Of course this data doesn't really matter on a global scale, and it definitely depends on what people use the phone. But I rest my case, even if you're careful, dropping the thing will definitely cause it to break. You've broken two, that's still two phones broken. If something is that expensive, shouldn't they at least make it bloody durable?

600 bucks is definitely a bloody waste if you can get a tablet you can fire at with a paintball gun and the glass still won't break. I mean c'mon, who doesn't want to fire at their electronics with paintball guns. Yet apple makes a bloody 600 dollar phone and gorilla glass still is unheard of.
Tablet vs paintball

I've had enough opportunity to get a smartphone, I just refused, even the ones I was offered for free. Pretty much everything you do on your smartphone, I do on my pc or laptop. I bloody hate looking at some small screen all day, i'd much rather get on my desktop. Mobile games aren't really something you should get a smartphone for either.

Buying an iphone is more of a status symbol of wealth nowadays, for anyone actually wanting to get a smartphone, i'd recommend staying the hell away from apple, you'll just be blowing money.

/Rant
;
The following users liked this post: King125, C4 Nerd, Big Chris

Offline Keiskelar

• Liked: 180 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 24, 2015, 10:44:10 am »
I've owned an ipod touch for about 5 years, i've dropped it 2 times, and i've broken the screen 2 times. You can't get around the fact that the touch screen is made out of bloody glass, hell, the iphone is almost entirely made of glass on the outside. I've also seen 17 iphone breaks happen in front of me at school, then there's about 20 I missed. (within the span of ~2y)
On the other hand, i've only seen 3 andriods break in front of me, and 1 i'd missed. Of course this data doesn't really matter on a global scale, and it definitely depends on what people use the phone. But I rest my case, even if you're careful, dropping the thing will definitely cause it to break. You've broken two, that's still two phones broken. If something is that expensive, shouldn't they at least make it bloody durable?

600 bucks is definitely a bloody waste if you can get a tablet you can fire at with a paintball gun and the glass still won't break. I mean c'mon, who doesn't want to fire at their electronics with paintball guns. Yet apple makes a bloody 600 dollar phone and gorilla glass still is unheard of.
Tablet vs paintball

I've had enough opportunity to get a smartphone, I just refused, even the ones I was offered for free. Pretty much everything you do on your smartphone, I do on my pc or laptop. I bloody hate looking at some small screen all day, i'd much rather get on my desktop. Mobile games aren't really something you should get a smartphone for either.

Buying an iphone is more of a status symbol of wealth nowadays, for anyone actually wanting to get a smartphone, i'd recommend staying the hell away from apple, you'll just be blowing money.

/Rant

Typing mAniac xD

Sorry Yazan
« Last Edit: April 24, 2015, 10:45:57 am by Keiskelar »

You don't get postcount in Off-Topic Section btw.

#Joshiee

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity,
and I’m not sure about the universe."
- Albert Einste
The following users liked this post: M3an123

Offline Suryoyo K0

• Liked: 1505 times
  • +0/-1
  • :4head:
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 24, 2015, 04:08:39 pm »
Iphone 3 :kappa:

Offline Joshiee

• Liked: 701 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 24, 2015, 05:35:52 pm »
Blue 5c pls

Offline Esam121

• Liked: 761 times
  • +0/-0
  • Die with memories, not dreams. Ex-Moderator.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 24, 2015, 10:05:12 pm »

Tablet vs paintball

/Rant
Thank you for the amazing speech, now let's go back to the main subject and it is about what colors you prefer.

I may not be the best, but I'm definitely not like the rest.

Emps-World Moderator Since December 13th, 2014
Resigned from Staff-Team and Quit Since February 18, 2015
Sectional Moderator Since June 2nd, 2015
Not a sectional moderator anymore since a long time ago
Rejoined on December 24, 2015

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 24, 2015, 10:47:24 pm »

Tablet vs paintball

/Rant
Thank you for the amazing speech, now let's go back to the main subject and it is about what colors you prefer.
Black.
;
The following users liked this post: Big Chris

Offline Irfox

• Liked: 121 times
  • +0/-0
  • Play Metal Gear Rising Revengeance
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 29, 2015, 04:15:13 pm »

One of us
One of us

Offline Fireblast12

• Liked: 181 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 29, 2015, 06:31:01 pm »
I had an iphone 4 for 5years, didn't break it once.
You need to take care of things and you won't break shit. You can destroy any phone by dropping it, not just the iphone.
Don't blame peoples stupidity on a product.

When soldiers have nowhere to run to - if their bridges have been burned - they fight much harder than they otherwise would have. When you find something that you care about enough, be prepared to burn your bridges.-Chait

The following users liked this post: Esam121
Pages: 1 2 3