The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2

Offline Chris

• Liked: 158 times
  • +0/-0
  • Supreme Leader of the First Order
    • View Profile
Re: What if Yellow Stone erupts?
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2015, 09:54:19 pm »
we're all pretty much screwed when yellow stone erupts no matter where you live.. it's a scary idea though
Why so?

Global economy pretty much depends on the economy of USA.

Not anymore. We still hold a large amount of the burden, however, China has surpassed us and now holds the position of the Largest Economy in the world.

I'm Xxskinney13x

Offline Christian

• Liked: 6 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2015, 12:24:06 am »
we're all pretty much screwed when yellow stone erupts no matter where you live.. it's a scary idea though
Why so?

Global economy pretty much depends on the economy of USA.

Not anymore. We still hold a large amount of the burden, however, China has surpassed us and now holds the position of the Largest Economy in the world.
This right here, the Chinese government pumps billions of dollars into the US to keep the global market from crashing.
You might think the US is the largest economy, but it's not at all Chris is totally right.

Offline Str Pvp14

• Liked: 38 times
  • +0/-0
  • No smirking
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2015, 03:09:18 pm »
A smaller sized volcano in Iceland erupted in 2010, and covered a large amount of Europe, which you can see here:

That had no major influence world wide; it simply grounded our air traffic for a while, mainly to avoid abrasion.

If a the entire Yellowstone volcano would have erupted humanity would indeed struggle, but it would most likely survive. Volcanoes has erupted before such as Tambora, where they experienced red skies from the molten rock in the atmosphere and bad crop growth due to the lack of sunlight; food shortage would be a major issue. Since we have food stored we would survive through the years with the skies covered with molten rock, but only after reserving the food for certain groups of people.

Fun-fact. We would get one positive thing out of it; a major volcanic eruption would actually dampen the effects of global warming :P

Offline Pure Ranged1

• Liked: 208 times
  • +0/-0
  • Wiki Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 03, 2015, 03:09:59 pm »
I am really curious about this, it has a big chance of erupting?
Emps-World Moderator since February 02, 2015
Resigned May 21, 2015

Offline Fireblast12

• Liked: 181 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 03, 2015, 03:41:56 pm »
kinda, it erupts ever x amount of years (forgot how many years hhehe) and atm it's overtime.
It's still stable but it can errupt anytime soon

When soldiers have nowhere to run to - if their bridges have been burned - they fight much harder than they otherwise would have. When you find something that you care about enough, be prepared to burn your bridges.-Chait

Offline Pure Ranged1

• Liked: 208 times
  • +0/-0
  • Wiki Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 03, 2015, 06:09:37 pm »
kinda, it erupts ever x amount of years (forgot how many years hhehe) and atm it's overtime.
so they're afraid that it erupts irregularly and cause bigger damage than usual?
Emps-World Moderator since February 02, 2015
Resigned May 21, 2015

Offline Fireblast12

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 03, 2015, 06:25:40 pm »
so they're afraid that it erupts irregularly and cause bigger damage than usual?
Last eruption was 640,000 years ago
Yellow stone had 3  big eruption that are known , each happened within +-600.000years.
according to this information yellow stone can errupt soon.
Ofc you see that the time stamps between the eruption are insanely big and that it can't be accurate .

When soldiers have nowhere to run to - if their bridges have been burned - they fight much harder than they otherwise would have. When you find something that you care about enough, be prepared to burn your bridges.-Chait

Offline Str8att7

• Liked: 288 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 03, 2015, 07:27:22 pm »
Doomsdays Prepper now have a purpose  :kappa:
Emps-World Moderator Since May 12th, 2015
Emps-World Admin Since August 24th, 2015
Resigned Since October 29th

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 03, 2015, 08:04:23 pm »
If it does it does, nothing I can do to prevent it.
But, in a weird way it's kind of cool to see something like that happen. Or see end of the world happen cause nobody in this planet would ever see it again.

Offline Fireblast12

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 03, 2015, 08:05:37 pm »
But, in a weird way it's kind of cool to see something like that happen. Or see end of the world happen cause nobody in this planet would ever see it again.
America would be rekt, everyone else wouldn't be affected afaik

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 03, 2015, 08:09:29 pm »
Yeah I didn't mean end of the world by yellowstone.
Yellowstone should be in russia, if it errupts I get less russians in my matchmakings.

Offline Fireblast12

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 03, 2015, 08:12:41 pm »
Yellowstone should be in russia, if it errupts I get less russians in my matchmakings.
I am russian hhhhhh :-* :-* :-*

Offline Chris

• Liked: 158 times
  • +0/-0
  • Supreme Leader of the First Order
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 03, 2015, 08:39:34 pm »
A smaller sized volcano in Iceland erupted in 2010, and covered a large amount of Europe, which you can see here:

That had no major influence world wide; it simply grounded our air traffic for a while, mainly to avoid abrasion.

If a the entire Yellowstone volcano would have erupted humanity would indeed struggle, but it would most likely survive. Volcanoes has erupted before such as Tambora, where they experienced red skies from the molten rock in the atmosphere and bad crop growth due to the lack of sunlight; food shortage would be a major issue. Since we have food stored we would survive through the years with the skies covered with molten rock, but only after reserving the food for certain groups of people.

Fun-fact. We would get one positive thing out of it; a major volcanic eruption would actually dampen the effects of global warming :P

That's not the point I was making, but alright. Also, Global Warming is a myth. It's hit MAYBE 20 degrees Fahrenheit where I am. It doesn't usually get as cold as it did her, and it's been this cold for a while.

I'm Xxskinney13x

Offline Str Pvp14

• Liked: 38 times
  • +0/-0
  • No smirking
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 03, 2015, 11:39:01 pm »
Yeah, it was just a fun factz

While global warming is just a myth, the widespread agreement and test results among most has the global warming myth proven to make sense.
But let's not discuss that in a yellowstone topic, it was a fun fact ::)

There are, however, no concrete evidence for global warming. You got me there :P

Offline Superkettu1

• Liked: 13 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 12, 2015, 07:42:39 pm »
I am russian hhhhhh :-* :-* :-*

really m8?! then you should go and say to putin that calm down a lit bit ;) :kappa:
Pages: 1 2