The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2 3

Offline Nany499

• Liked: 12 times
  • +0/-0
  • why is a raven like a writing desk?
    • View Profile
Re: Vegans
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2016, 06:47:40 pm »
how the fuck
is this
a debate
this isn't a debate, the board has degenerated in the past few years and now all we have is vegan bashing and beer.
“He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how.”
― Friedrich Nietzsche
“the voice of beauty speaks softly; it creeps only into the most fully awakened souls”
― Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Therun

• Liked: 35 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2016, 01:05:37 pm »
being vegan not good there a lot of Vitamins on meat chicken's fish etc... that ur body need them to grow up
who go to gym if he fitness or bodybuldier should know all of that
« Last Edit: November 07, 2016, 01:12:10 pm by Therun »

Offline King125

• Liked: 1425 times
  • +0/-0
  • ex-admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2016, 02:38:34 pm »
being vegan not good there a lot of Vitamins on meat chicken's fish etc... that ur body need them to grow up
who go to gym if he fitness or bodybuldier should know all of that
there's supplements for that.

Bubblebeam2 [24|Oct 08:55 pm]:   finland is in asia

Offline Reporter007

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2017, 04:26:16 pm »
As a person that eats meat but has lived with a vegan for several years, i'm trying to have an unbiased opinion about this. Veganism has (for largely same reasons as feminism) received a widely negative reputation, and faces lots of critique from media (and largely the same people that critisize feminism), even though going vegan is almost always a result of wanting other animals and eating healthy.  Dumping veganism is accepted, but saying publicly that people should support eating unhealthy foods or kill more animals is at the very least dumb. As for its healthiness, many studies have proved veganism to improve health and decrease risks of numerous cancers and heart diseases. Though requiring more work, having a vegan diet with all of the vitamins, proteins and carbohydrates  in it is definitely not impossible. Even economically this would be easier, as meat-based foods are way pricier than vegetable-based.
Conclusion: Veganism takes more work, but is better for your health,  your wallet and those poor and defenceless level 2 chicken.
I would not encourage people to go completely vegan, but would suggest either completely giving up or at least reducing their consumption of meat.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2017, 04:28:09 pm by Reporter007 »

Offline Kaarel 123

• Liked: 377 times
  • +0/-0
  • mak merica grate agen Ȃ̴̍͐͆̓̌̀̓̈̋̈̌̇̀͛̈́̉̈̒͒͘̕̚͝͝͠
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2017, 05:09:18 pm »
I dont care what an adult eats because thats solely his choice, but I do think that a growing child would need vitamins and protein from meat. The process of growing up is difficult and your body really needs the right amount of ingredients. Sure, you can take supplements but the body binds vitamins and protein with food way easier.

All the people saying veganism is the healthiest choice: please look at Japan which has the longest life expectancy and people there eat A LOT of fish products.

Ȃ̴̛̛̰̤̘͉̍͐͆̓̌̀̓̈̋̈̌̇̀͛̈́̉̈̒͒̋̂́̍̽̈̔̉̑̐͋̐̾͛̎̄͛́̈́̅͐͋̃͋̿͂͂͛̋͛̆͊̐̋͗͒͊͋̈́͛͑͑̉̉͒͌͆̾̂̈́̋̆̍̓̊̄̑̈͒̒͆͑̋̿̄͌͒͛́̑̿̑͗̇͋̈́̅̎̍͘̕̚̚͘͘͘̚̚̚̕͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝
̶̡̡̨̢̨̨̨̢̢̡̢̛̛̛̙̟̗͎͍̞̪̖͙͓͖̥̗̲̬̫̬̝͉͔͍̻̹̙͕̱̮̲̺̭͉͔̹̖̮̖͖̳͉̩͙̲͚̝̲̺̥̬̰̝͙̤̭͕̝̯̺͔͎̜̳͙̖̫͉͉̗͉̱̭̗̱̦̭̹̗͓̤̟̻̞͂͌̌́̀̌̾͊̅̾̊̅̈́̈́͂̆̔̊̑̂̽̔̌̀͗̈́̃͆͗̌́̀͋̈̌͗̐͌̃̌͒̏̆̊͆̓̊̀͒̑̈̀̈́͑̏̋͆̇̈́̽̍̽̃̾̔̈́̀̾̈́͂̌̈́̐̃̊̀̌̇̾͛̽̽́̌̓̅̉̓̎̊̄̇̓̈́̎́̿̍͂̑̌̂̀̔̏͛̆͒͛̃̌̋͘̕̚̚͘͘͜͜͝͝͝͝ͅͅ

Offline Reporter007

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 11, 2017, 05:53:26 pm »
I dont care what an adult eats because thats solely his choice, but I do think that a growing child would need vitamins and protein from meat. The process of growing up is difficult and your body really needs the right amount of ingredients. Sure, you can take supplements but the body binds vitamins and protein with food way easier.

All the people saying veganism is the healthiest choice: please look at Japan which has the longest life expectancy and people there eat A LOT of fish products.
Apart from some fatty acids which most of the people get via supplements anyway, a well sustained vegan diet contains all the required proteins, vitamins and micronutrients anyone would need :/
Bashing it for that (at least to me) sounds pretty naive and plain childish.

As for Japan, i'm pretty sure it's not the amount of fish consumed that correlates with life expectancy.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2017, 05:55:01 pm by Reporter007 »

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2017, 05:55:00 pm »

Apart from some fatty acids which most of the people get via supplements anyway, a well sustained vegan diet contains all the required proteins, vitamins and micronutrients anyone would need :/

People don't bash vegans for their diet, they bash them because so manY vegans keep seeking attention with yelling ''YO LOOK AT ME I'M A VEGAN''.
The following users liked this post: Kaarel 123

Offline Reporter007

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 11, 2017, 05:58:16 pm »

People don't bash vegans for their diet, they bash them because so manY vegans keep seeking attention with yelling ''YO LOOK AT ME I'M A VEGAN''.
This is what i meant when i mentioned earlier that veganism and feminism are bashed for same kinds of reasons. It's sad that by being too agressive with trying to do good (their way if doing it is to make people eat less meat) vegans ultimately only grow hatred towards their way of living

Offline Someone12116

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 11, 2017, 06:17:55 pm »

This is what i meant when i mentioned earlier that veganism and feminism are bashed for same kinds of reasons. It's sad that by being too agressive with trying to do good (their way if doing it is to make people eat less meat) vegans ultimately only grow hatred towards their way of living

IMO a way better way of showing that women are capable of doing the same things as men is to get yourself a proper education and a job instead of making youtube videos about how you want to kill all men on the whole planet.

That's just my 2 cents.

Offline Kaarel 123

• Liked: 377 times
  • +0/-0
  • mak merica grate agen Ȃ̴̍͐͆̓̌̀̓̈̋̈̌̇̀͛̈́̉̈̒͒͘̕̚͝͝͠
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 12, 2017, 04:30:54 am »

As for Japan, i'm pretty sure it's not the amount of fish consumed that correlates with life expectancy.
For an adult, yes, but a growing person would need more energy and vitamins and other important ingredients for growing up. Unfortunately a lot of children don't do research on that. Vegans would have to eat more than people who also consume meat (their food has less energy) but kids don't usually eat a lot.
I don't have anything against a well inforned and researched teen who is a vegan, but I do say its darn difficult to keep up that diet and get all the ingredients and energy on a daily basis from vegan food (from my point of the view).

Obv people in Japan don't live longer because of simply eating fish, but apart from their lifestyle, the diet plays a big role there.

I haven't really noticed any bashing about vegans, mostly (constructive) criticism and overall theyre criticized for some of them seeking attention. If thats their way of "saving the world" then really... I don't come telling them to eat meat and why should they tell me to eat plants.

Ȃ̴̛̛̰̤̘͉̍͐͆̓̌̀̓̈̋̈̌̇̀͛̈́̉̈̒͒̋̂́̍̽̈̔̉̑̐͋̐̾͛̎̄͛́̈́̅͐͋̃͋̿͂͂͛̋͛̆͊̐̋͗͒͊͋̈́͛͑͑̉̉͒͌͆̾̂̈́̋̆̍̓̊̄̑̈͒̒͆͑̋̿̄͌͒͛́̑̿̑͗̇͋̈́̅̎̍͘̕̚̚͘͘͘̚̚̚̕͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝
̶̡̡̨̢̨̨̨̢̢̡̢̛̛̛̙̟̗͎͍̞̪̖͙͓͖̥̗̲̬̫̬̝͉͔͍̻̹̙͕̱̮̲̺̭͉͔̹̖̮̖͖̳͉̩͙̲͚̝̲̺̥̬̰̝͙̤̭͕̝̯̺͔͎̜̳͙̖̫͉͉̗͉̱̭̗̱̦̭̹̗͓̤̟̻̞͂͌̌́̀̌̾͊̅̾̊̅̈́̈́͂̆̔̊̑̂̽̔̌̀͗̈́̃͆͗̌́̀͋̈̌͗̐͌̃̌͒̏̆̊͆̓̊̀͒̑̈̀̈́͑̏̋͆̇̈́̽̍̽̃̾̔̈́̀̾̈́͂̌̈́̐̃̊̀̌̇̾͛̽̽́̌̓̅̉̓̎̊̄̇̓̈́̎́̿̍͂̑̌̂̀̔̏͛̆͒͛̃̌̋͘̕̚̚͘͘͜͜͝͝͝͝ͅͅ

Offline Icedrags

• Liked: 793 times
  • +0/-0
  • I don't wanna wait now, But I know you gonna make
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 16, 2017, 09:42:13 pm »
its 2017, everyone should go with the flow and become a vegan cuz its tredy as fek :kappa:
Doge Airlines
The Three Musketeers

Do what you gotta do so you can do what you wanna do
Wish we could turn back time, to the good ol' days,
When our momma sang us to sleep but now we're stressed out.

Creative twant since november 22, 1995 :kappa:

Offline Someone12116

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 17, 2017, 10:56:43 am »
The following users liked this post: Icedrags, Kaner

Offline Theoneofall

• Liked: 85 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 21, 2017, 11:00:55 pm »
meat is good

Thanks Tulrak for this awesome Signature!
Player since 2011 on different occounts
The following users liked this post: Someone12116, Zudikas95187

Offline Nocturnal

• Liked: 135 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 29, 2017, 05:19:08 pm »
I do not have any problems with vegans, as long as, like Icedrags stated, they don't push their lifestyle onto others. Being a chef I get vegan orders every day, and it's fairly easy to adjust to.
Veganists on the other hand are the worst people in existence (besides arabs). I can't wrap my mind around why you wouldn't eat eggs, milk, cheese. Or even resist wearing wool clothes. And then I'm not even talking about the food they like to order. Like almost everything is made with either butter, milk, eggs, or any other animal related product. Just so annoying.

Aside from all of this, it is good to think about what you're eating. With a meat shortage in the world meat producents tend to treat their animals worse and worse, which affects the meat. The producents do not care about this, aslong they can sell in masses.

A couple of years ago I heard of a direction called "Dutch cuisine" where you eat 80% veggies, and 20% meat. Which, if everyone changed their diet, would cut 40%-60% of the meatuse.

Another thing you can change about your diet is eat more organic food (meat mainly). This would change the foodmarked more than by becoming vegan. By becoming vegan, the food producents won't feel too much. If you switch to organic they'll feel a change in food sales, which makes them focus more on producing organic food.
May you be in Heaven before the Devil knows you're dead.

OG since August 2k9
Player Moderator since June 22nd 2018
Game Moderator since September 15th 2018

Player Administrator since October 20th 2018

Offline Ashootsh

• Liked: 193 times
  • +0/-0
  • Veteran player 2007-2023
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 31, 2017, 12:09:37 pm »
I do not have any problems with vegans, as long as, like Icedrags stated, they don't push their lifestyle onto others. Being a chef I get vegan orders every day, and it's fairly easy to adjust to.
Veganists on the other hand are the worst people in existence (besides arabs). I can't wrap my mind around why you wouldn't eat eggs, milk, cheese. Or even resist wearing wool clothes. And then I'm not even talking about the food they like to order. Like almost everything is made with either butter, milk, eggs, or any other animal related product. Just so annoying.

Aside from all of this, it is good to think about what you're eating. With a meat shortage in the world meat producents tend to treat their animals worse and worse, which affects the meat. The producents do not care about this, aslong they can sell in masses.

A couple of years ago I heard of a direction called "Dutch cuisine" where you eat 80% veggies, and 20% meat. Which, if everyone changed their diet, would cut 40%-60% of the meatuse.

Another thing you can change about your diet is eat more organic food (meat mainly). This would change the foodmarked more than by becoming vegan. By becoming vegan, the food producents won't feel too much. If you switch to organic they'll feel a change in food sales, which makes them focus more on producing organic food.

Besides arabs Boe? Really? After all of this?
Screw you man. I never thought you were going to be like this.

I'm usually not as active here, but my discord is ashootsh. Hit me up if you wanna talk :)
I'm here from now & then.. don't worry
Pages: 1 2 3