The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 34

Offline Bubblebeam2

• Liked: 860 times
  • +0/-0
  • Aaron
    • View Profile
Re: Religion
« Reply #225 on: September 13, 2015, 06:28:42 am »
Dude don't even start the "We have big bombs"  Bullshit ... Every country has big bombs. If there was a Nuclear War it would most probably end the world. There's just too many alliances and explosives strewn throughout the world.

Thomy [21|Sep 03:14 pm]:   :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman:

Playing since 2008
Need help? Message me anytime!
Open bob and vegene plis

Offline Avenus

• Liked: 471 times
  • +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: September 13, 2015, 09:32:52 am »
Well i'll be honest with you, proving god is real isn't a problem and i can prove, but i'm not going to do that, Because it will take long time to explain things, and i'm pretty sure after writing a huge topic everyone will start quoting it by asking question and they will expect answers otherwise they will say: oh wait don't come up with things without proves, so as I searched for the "real answer" that i was expecting by wasting my time, You could do the same and by wasting some time you'll find the answer you are looking for about if god is real or not, Which you can find it in the internet if you search a little bit, anyway i do believe god is real and as i said i will not prove it if you going to ask why, i'll keep it simple as this

In my opinion, i can't believe something i can't see.

Well for you Mr avenus,
Here's something i would like you to answer if you want as you started this topic,

Ok so i find it quite funny you ask this question. Because it's like talking in metaphors that you can relate anything with.

As Nany previously said, religions have existed in various forms for many thousand years.
The ancient greek gods and so on. If you look at how religion(s) have curved past decades.
You will see more and more people that drops out off religion and don't believe in it.
I mean what the fuck do you think all the refugees from Syria think right now? You think God has a purpose with all this?
You think all the homeless people are gifted by god until they die all alone out there? Tell me all off this please, because i don't understand.
Where i live, i have noticed people stop saying god bless when you give them money. Same persons that used to say god bless years back.

You can't prove why God exist, but you can prove why the temprature is how it is.
and i think that ends for me for now.

I can answer your first question by few words, Don't wait anything from God if you doesn't give him what he asked you to do, Like praying etc.
So the main point here is, So you living your life and waiting for something but you can't give something in return what i mean here, Don't wait until something bad happens for you and ask for God help start doing what he asked you to do, then when the bad things comes to you, so he will help you as you did what he wanted you to do, When shit happens to people they ask for God help, and after that they tell there selfs "He didn't help me" Ye he won't, Because you want him and his help when bad things happens only?
I can tell you that God helped me a lot when i needed him at least in my life, because i pray for him, and when i ask for help i find it. It's my personal experience and I'm not telling any fake stories here.

Your second question is the same as above, Start doing what he asked you to do, so when you need him he will help you, don't wait until bad things happens.

About hearing others says god bless, it doesn't explain that god doesn't exists.
I'd so that where you live people are faithless, And if you do something good it will benefit you not others.

You're the one who said " i don't believe in anything i can't see, You can't see the temperature so how do you believe it is real?

Because temprature can be proved why it is how it is, i don't know what you dont understand.
But God can't be proven, at all. Science is the difference. You can't associate those two. Because if its proven i can believe in it.

Also, i am fortunate. I am richer than most people in this world, and guess what. Am i religious? No
Do i pray to god? No. Does my mom or dad pray to god? Do they believe in God? No, no they don't. How could they
build a fortune by not believing in God?

Well, here is the thing. You wont get shit that you dont work for in this life. You live to die, what you make is on you.
What you want to do with your life is on you. Your happiness is on YOU.

Previously i was talking about how unfortunate kids and families that pray gets nowhere in life.
Praying to god wont help when you got a gun to your head. No money and about to take the last overdoze off your life.
A prayer wont help when you got a rapist behind you about to fuck you up anal :S

It's all about being real. What you say God helped you with, is all mentally. If you believed in me, i could have done the exact same thing for you.

Offline Martin

• Liked: 1048 times
  • +0/-0
  • Diverse
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: September 13, 2015, 08:35:27 pm »
If people feel like spending their time on religion... then let them lol. There's no point in fighting over it, if they are right they get all their heavenly privileges and we go to hell or whatever. Just mind your own business. You can't 'unbrainwash' people once they're brainwashed, that's the only thing that saddens me.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2015, 08:38:37 pm by Martin »

It's our decisions that define us

:)
The following users liked this post: Bluesunrunne

Offline Knight Night

• Liked: 18 times
  • +0/-0
  • What are you looking at?
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: September 13, 2015, 08:52:50 pm »
Well i'll be honest with you, proving god is real isn't a problem and i can prove, but i'm not going to do that, Because it will take long time to explain things, and i'm pretty sure after writing a huge topic everyone will start quoting it by asking question and they will expect answers otherwise they will say: oh wait don't come up with things without proves, so as I searched for the "real answer" that i was expecting by wasting my time, You could do the same and by wasting some time you'll find the answer you are looking for about if god is real or not, Which you can find it in the internet if you search a little bit, anyway i do believe god is real and as i said i will not prove it if you going to ask why, i'll keep it simple as this

Well for you Mr avenus,
Here's something i would like you to answer if you want as you started this topic,

Ok so i find it quite funny you ask this question. Because it's like talking in metaphors that you can relate anything with.

As Nany previously said, religions have existed in various forms for many thousand years.
The ancient greek gods and so on. If you look at how religion(s) have curved past decades.
You will see more and more people that drops out off religion and don't believe in it.
I mean what the fuck do you think all the refugees from Syria think right now? You think God has a purpose with all this?
You think all the homeless people are gifted by god until they die all alone out there? Tell me all off this please, because i don't understand.
Where i live, i have noticed people stop saying god bless when you give them money. Same persons that used to say god bless years back.

You can't prove why God exist, but you can prove why the temprature is how it is.

I can answer your first question by few words, Don't wait anything from God if you doesn't give him what he asked you to do, Like praying etc.
So the main point here is, So you living your life and waiting for something but you can't give something in return what i mean here, Don't wait until something bad happens for you and ask for God help start doing what he asked you to do, then when the bad things comes to you, so he will help you as you did what he wanted you to do, When shit happens to people they ask for God help, and after that they tell there selfs "He didn't help me" Ye he won't, Because you want him and his help when bad things happens only?
I can tell you that God helped me a lot when i needed him at least in my life, because i pray for him, and when i ask for help i find it. It's my personal experience and I'm not telling any fake stories here.

Your second question is the same as above, Start doing what he asked you to do, so when you need him he will help you, don't wait until bad things happens.

About hearing others says god bless, it doesn't explain that god doesn't exists.
I'd so that where you live people are faithless, And if you do something good it will benefit you not others.

You're the one who said " i don't believe in anything i can't see, You can't see the temperature so how do you believe it is real?

Because temprature can be proved why it is how it is, i don't know what you dont understand.
But God can't be proven, at all. Science is the difference. You can't associate those two. Because if its proven i can believe in it.

Also, i am fortunate. I am richer than most people in this world, and guess what. Am i religious? No
Do i pray to god? No. Does my mom or dad pray to god? Do they believe in God? No, no they don't. How could they

Well, here is the thing. You wont get shit that you dont work for in this life. You live to die, what you make is on you.

Previously i was talking about how unfortunate kids and families that pray gets nowhere in life.
Praying to god wont help when you got a gun to your head. No money and about to take the last overdoze off your life.
A prayer wont help when you got a rapist behind you about to fuck you up anal :S

It's all about being real. What you say God helped you with, is all mentally. If you believed in me, i could have done the exact same thing for you.

I just gave you a something you believing in without saying it, It was the main point.
So you might believe in other things if you doesn't see them, and was proven.
So believing in something doesn't have to be in front of you eyes to believe in it, That was my point.

Being rich, I'll tell you few words, i hope you will remember them.
The god gifted you by this money, trust me he did, and by saying " I don't need your help and I worked for this money" WILL MAKE YOU LOSE IT.
Anything comes in waste as "Poker" as you did, will go in waste.

Surely you won't get anything if you do not work, money won't come to you if you sit in couch each day, God tells us to go and work for living, it's the meaning of life

Do not convince yourself that who prays doesn't get nothing, and if he doesn't in this life, he will get more in the another life (in heaven)
You don't know everyone's story neither how he lives or what he got
Maybe you have some money in there, but you're not happy as you think, or maybe as others.

Yes he will help you to avoid this kind of people who tried to rape you or whatever bad things peoples hold for you, He could not put you in this situation at all.

Moreover what God helped me with there's no power in earth could do it, and i don't have to tell you what he gave me, Start praying for him and he will help you too.

You know something, How could you know a thing that you never tried before?
Lets say that your friend tells you swimming is amazing, and you never tried it before, So will you answer your friend, No it's not amazing at all,
The point is, Don't judge something you never tried before.
The same thing for praying to god, You never did it, You never had the feeling, So don't fucking tell me it's for nothing, You didn't fucking tried it before.

If people feel like spending their time on religion... then let them lol. There's no point in fighting over it, if they are right they get all their heavenly privileges and we go to hell or whatever. Just mind your own business. You can't 'unbrainwash' people once they're brainwashed, that's the only thing that saddens me.

I'd respect your opinion, but we didn't get brainwashed other then that, I'm free to tell others what i know, Maybe someone want to take this way.

You're right if what i say is right we go to heaven, But if it's not right as you assume, Trust me it's not a few words just to say that "I will go to hell"
Words can't describe what hell is.

Offline Fate

• Liked: 859 times
  • +0/-0
  • You're the author, not the protagonist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: September 13, 2015, 08:58:39 pm »
Let's lighten the mood :-*

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: September 13, 2015, 09:06:06 pm »
Let's lighten the mood :-*

Lol /thread
The following users liked this post: Fate

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: September 14, 2015, 11:49:40 am »
Jesus.is.real

Offline Rockmanexe

• Liked: 21 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: September 14, 2015, 03:49:09 pm »
Im sorry but WAIT WHAT?!@#$?
aren't you saying that people who believe in god are brainwashed and they "waste time" on it?
don't talk when you have 0 knowledge about something, if you think you know something tell me what you know so you can "unbrainwashme"

Well for you Mr avenus,

wait wait wait..... when was  being rich  a measure for the existence of god, if so let me tell you then god does exist if you want to think this way
for example DUBAI, they are bunch of muslims/christians etc and they are hyper rich 

also yeah right temperature can be proved,but existence of god can't be proved?
hmmm assuming you are right that it can't be proved but the non-existence of god can't be proved either
right?
something got my attention btw
Slothknows said that imagining what it looks like in death is beyond our imagination
which is right,us humans have only our minds to use
so humans have nothing to use but their minds and look for clues etc.
 also keiskelar said it himself no need to repeat everything.

An atheist once asked a believer:

atheist: how will you feel if you die and find out that heaven is not real.
believer: not worse than your feeling when you die and find out that heaven is real.

/thread :kappa:

thanks so much fate-kun

Offline Nany499

• Liked: 12 times
  • +0/-0
  • why is a raven like a writing desk?
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: September 14, 2015, 03:55:46 pm »

Well for you Mr avenus,

I just gave you a something you believing in without saying it, It was the main point.
So you might believe in other things if you doesn't see them, and was proven.
So believing in something doesn't have to be in front of you eyes to believe in it, That was my point.

Being rich, I'll tell you few words, i hope you will remember them.
The god gifted you by this money, trust me he did, and by saying " I don't need your help and I worked for this money" WILL MAKE YOU LOSE IT.
Anything comes in waste as "Poker" as you did, will go in waste.

Surely you won't get anything if you do not work, money won't come to you if you sit in couch each day, God tells us to go and work for living, it's the meaning of life

Do not convince yourself that who prays doesn't get nothing, and if he doesn't in this life, he will get more in the another life (in heaven)
You don't know everyone's story neither how he lives or what he got
Maybe you have some money in there, but you're not happy as you think, or maybe as others.

Yes he will help you to avoid this kind of people who tried to rape you or whatever bad things peoples hold for you, He could not put you in this situation at all.

Moreover what God helped me with there's no power in earth could do it, and i don't have to tell you what he gave me, Start praying for him and he will help you too.

You know something, How could you know a thing that you never tried before?
Lets say that your friend tells you swimming is amazing, and you never tried it before, So will you answer your friend, No it's not amazing at all,
The point is, Don't judge something you never tried before.
The same thing for praying to god, You never did it, You never had the feeling, So don't fucking tell me it's for nothing, You didn't fucking tried it before.

I'd respect your opinion, but we didn't get brainwashed other then that, I'm free to tell others what i know, Maybe someone want to take this way.

You're right if what i say is right we go to heaven, But if it's not right as you assume, Trust me it's not a few words just to say that "I will go to hell"
Words can't describe what hell is.

if you think the meaning of life is just working then I feel sorry for you.

also, Avenus may not have, but I used to pray as a kid since I kind of grew up in a semi-christian household (half of the family prays to god, the other half makes fun of him :D)
and yep, still got me nothing. also please tell us how God helped you out, regardless if we believe you or not, just tell us, don't prove it, don't show pics, just... just tell us. you refusing to tell us is like me saying
"Oi guys I have this cool thing you ALL wanna see and you have to believe me that I have it, but of course I won't tell you what it is or show it to you", you're all just gonna make fun of me

“He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how.”
― Friedrich Nietzsche
“the voice of beauty speaks softly; it creeps only into the most fully awakened souls”
― Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Martin

• Liked: 1048 times
  • +0/-0
  • Diverse
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: September 14, 2015, 05:04:31 pm »
We are debating the existence of god, and you ask people to prove that he doesn't exist. How does this make sense?

It's our decisions that define us

:)

Offline Yaz

• Liked: 603 times
  • +0/-0
  • Out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: September 14, 2015, 05:07:18 pm »
We are debating the existence of god, and you ask people to prove that he doesn't exist. How does this make sense?
Then prove how we exist in first place lol.

*Don't refer to the big bang thingy, it's total bullshit.

Bubblebeam2 [11|Sep 01:08 am]:   Yaz is love, Yaz is Life
Drugs [12|Sep 05:08 pm]:   just.saw.yazan.on.esl.dubai
Charr [11|Oct 09:24 pm]:   Yaz pls stop using riven ult irl.
Emps Loover [07|Dec 09:37 pm]:   I want to see you in a mc donalds suit yaz
Charr [06|Jan 02:21 pm]:   Yazdonalds

Offline King125

• Liked: 1425 times
  • +0/-0
  • ex-admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: September 14, 2015, 05:08:33 pm »

Go to an elementary school in any developed country and they'll tell you how.

Bubblebeam2 [24|Oct 08:55 pm]:   finland is in asia

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: September 14, 2015, 05:28:02 pm »

Please, explain, why is it bullshit? This is the debates section after all.

I thought you arabs liked big explosions and stuff.

Offline Yaz

• Liked: 603 times
  • +0/-0
  • Out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: September 14, 2015, 05:32:43 pm »

There is no logical explanation of an explosion to be a cause of human existence, prove to me how is it possible since you came up with the idea in first place lol.

Bubblebeam2 [11|Sep 01:08 am]:   Yaz is love, Yaz is Life
Drugs [12|Sep 05:08 pm]:   just.saw.yazan.on.esl.dubai
Charr [11|Oct 09:24 pm]:   Yaz pls stop using riven ult irl.
Emps Loover [07|Dec 09:37 pm]:   I want to see you in a mc donalds suit yaz
Charr [06|Jan 02:21 pm]:   Yazdonalds

Offline King125

• Liked: 1425 times
  • +0/-0
  • ex-admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: September 14, 2015, 05:49:24 pm »

There is no logical explanation of an explosion to be a cause of human existence, prove to me how is it possible since you came up with the idea in first place lol.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evolution

Bubblebeam2 [24|Oct 08:55 pm]:   finland is in asia

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 34