The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

Offline Yaz

• Liked: 603 times
  • +0/-0
  • Out.
    • View Profile
Re: Religion
« Reply #465 on: November 16, 2015, 09:36:11 pm »
Islam has over 100 violent and graphic verses in the Qu'ran.

Yaz, ISIS is a Muslim terrorist organisation/group. As well as the majority of these; https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_designated_terrorist_groups
Ok we know

Bubblebeam2 [11|Sep 01:08 am]:   Yaz is love, Yaz is Life
Drugs [12|Sep 05:08 pm]:   just.saw.yazan.on.esl.dubai
Charr [11|Oct 09:24 pm]:   Yaz pls stop using riven ult irl.
Emps Loover [07|Dec 09:37 pm]:   I want to see you in a mc donalds suit yaz
Charr [06|Jan 02:21 pm]:   Yazdonalds

Offline Joshiee

• Liked: 701 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #466 on: November 16, 2015, 09:48:23 pm »
people here be like omg islam is peaceful religion

breaking news over 100 dead, witnesses confirmed the shooters yelled allahu akbar as they started killing off people

Fucking muslims
more like muslim extremists but yes fuck them
You're both stupid. The whole world knows that ISIS is killing in the name of Islam just to destroy its reputation.

ISIS are in no way Muslims.
They're killing in the name of allah, how are they not muslims?
I REPEAT, they're faking Islam which is a religion that worships ALLAH. So if they pretend to be Muslims, of course they'll kill in the name of Allah. BUT, Allah doesn't want this. Islam is a very peaceful religion you have no idea, killing an ant is a sin in Islam, that's the least I can tell you about Islam. If you have not realized, I'm a Muslim as well.

Moreover (example), me pretending to be a Christian and kill in the name of Christianity which I'm sure is prohibited in Christianity...That makes Christianity a terrorists or whatever you call them?

Anyways about ISIS, they have been created by a guy who is called Abu Baker Albaghdadi, you can google that too. This guy faked Islam and cheated on people by pretending he's a Khalifa (Khalifa: A muslim that lived when Muhammed was alive). Which means this is totally fake. He brainwashed thousands of people and made them think that killing and using people is the only valid way to treat Atheist people. We all know that religion is free to join and also free to not join. But ISIS doesn't abide by that global rule and still force people to enter their SO-CALLED Islam religion, it's more like terrorism religion lol. Anyways, that what separates ISIS from the rest of the world. They believe in God's existence, in other hand they're a fucking murderers, terrorists, people with cold blood and no conscious.

I hope that made some stuff clear for you, Rasmus, and changed the way you look toward Muslims. I'm not asking you to join Islam lol, just do not offend them in a way which there are some mystery stuff you don't know about.

Thanks.
I have no problems with muslims or their beliefs. I just find it contradictory that you say islam is a religion of peace when one could just look back at former terrorist attacks and which religion was behind it. They are muslims regardless whether you consider them muslims or not.
The people in the christian crusades killed in the name of christ. They were christian.
Isis kill in the name of allah. They are muslims.
Muslims actually believe that Quran is worth nothing unless it is written in Arabic. So much gets lost when reading it as a translation to your native language or to english.
Quran is extremely hard to understand. Therefore there are so many different understandings and translations of what's actually written there. And that's pretty much what has ISIS done. They say that Quran justifies killing people and that it will benefit you in the afterlife, meanwhile the calm and peaceful muslims(MOST OF THEM) would never harm another human being.

I would be happy if a muslim could confirm my logic.
That's true, moreover that, ISIS also started adding some self-created Islamic rules as of how to murder a human and such but that's not the point, just felt like adding this here.
47:4- “Therefore, when ye meet the Unbelievers, strike off their heads; at length; then when you have made wide Slaughter among them, carefully tie up the remaining captives”: thereafter (is the time for) either generosity or ransom: Until the war lays down its burdens.”

Offline Yaz

• +0/-0
  • Out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: November 16, 2015, 09:50:43 pm »
people here be like omg islam is peaceful religion

breaking news over 100 dead, witnesses confirmed the shooters yelled allahu akbar as they started killing off people

Fucking muslims
more like muslim extremists but yes fuck them
You're both stupid. The whole world knows that ISIS is killing in the name of Islam just to destroy its reputation.

ISIS are in no way Muslims.
They're killing in the name of allah, how are they not muslims?
I REPEAT, they're faking Islam which is a religion that worships ALLAH. So if they pretend to be Muslims, of course they'll kill in the name of Allah. BUT, Allah doesn't want this. Islam is a very peaceful religion you have no idea, killing an ant is a sin in Islam, that's the least I can tell you about Islam. If you have not realized, I'm a Muslim as well.

Moreover (example), me pretending to be a Christian and kill in the name of Christianity which I'm sure is prohibited in Christianity...That makes Christianity a terrorists or whatever you call them?

Anyways about ISIS, they have been created by a guy who is called Abu Baker Albaghdadi, you can google that too. This guy faked Islam and cheated on people by pretending he's a Khalifa (Khalifa: A muslim that lived when Muhammed was alive). Which means this is totally fake. He brainwashed thousands of people and made them think that killing and using people is the only valid way to treat Atheist people. We all know that religion is free to join and also free to not join. But ISIS doesn't abide by that global rule and still force people to enter their SO-CALLED Islam religion, it's more like terrorism religion lol. Anyways, that what separates ISIS from the rest of the world. They believe in God's existence, in other hand they're a fucking murderers, terrorists, people with cold blood and no conscious.

I hope that made some stuff clear for you, Rasmus, and changed the way you look toward Muslims. I'm not asking you to join Islam lol, just do not offend them in a way which there are some mystery stuff you don't know about.

Thanks.
I have no problems with muslims or their beliefs. I just find it contradictory that you say islam is a religion of peace when one could just look back at former terrorist attacks and which religion was behind it. They are muslims regardless whether you consider them muslims or not.
The people in the christian crusades killed in the name of christ. They were christian.
Isis kill in the name of allah. They are muslims.
Muslims actually believe that Quran is worth nothing unless it is written in Arabic. So much gets lost when reading it as a translation to your native language or to english.
Quran is extremely hard to understand. Therefore there are so many different understandings and translations of what's actually written there. And that's pretty much what has ISIS done. They say that Quran justifies killing people and that it will benefit you in the afterlife, meanwhile the calm and peaceful muslims(MOST OF THEM) would never harm another human being.

I would be happy if a muslim could confirm my logic.
That's true, moreover that, ISIS also started adding some self-created Islamic rules as of how to murder a human and such but that's not the point, just felt like adding this here.
47:4- “Therefore, when ye meet the Unbelievers, strike off their heads; at length; then when you have made wide Slaughter among them, carefully tie up the remaining captives”: thereafter (is the time for) either generosity or ransom: Until the war lays down its burdens.”

Versus itself "(IN FIGHT)"

ISIS, kill innocents my friend. You're atheist, should I take your soul for the sake of it? lol please.

idk quote is not working lol.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2015, 09:52:26 pm by Yaz »

Offline Bubblebeam2

• Liked: 860 times
  • +0/-0
  • Aaron
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: November 17, 2015, 12:10:15 am »
It sounds like you are just trying to cover up what the Quran actually says by saying that all translations are inaccurate... Just saying.

It's not an argument, it's an excuse.

Thomy [21|Sep 03:14 pm]:   :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman:

Playing since 2008
Need help? Message me anytime!
Open bob and vegene plis
The following users liked this post: Joshiee, Hi Im Ethan, Blue Bird

Offline Yaz

• +0/-0
  • Out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: November 17, 2015, 10:48:44 am »
It sounds like you are just trying to cover up what the Quran actually says by saying that all translations are inaccurate... Just saying.

Are you saying that ISIS are killing as a command of Qura'an?

Offline Rockmanexe

• Liked: 21 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: November 17, 2015, 01:59:30 pm »
"I can't stand these American scumbags!!" is what you think that I would say :kappa:

let me put it clearly for you guys, you are all newborn to understand what Islam is, since you just believe that i will go down to your house tomorrow and bomb myself as a muslim that is.
no, that's totally not true if I would do that to anyone i would be bored of live already, also when you know nothing about qurran you can't really judge it.

just a matter of fact the qurran actually presents facts that are happening these days

thanks so much fate-kun

Offline Bubblebeam2

• +0/-0
  • Aaron
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: November 17, 2015, 11:29:49 pm »

Are you saying that ISIS are killing as a command of Qura'an?

I don't know, and I guess I'll never know since no translations are real except the Arabic one. Right?
We are forced to believe everything you tell us about it because of that and I think it's Bullshit. That's all.

I'm not accusing anyone of anything, just saying that I'm tired of that excuse.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2015, 12:57:24 am by Bubblebeam2 »

Thomy [21|Sep 03:14 pm]:   :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman:

Playing since 2008
Open bob and vegene plis
The following users liked this post: 3st Ranger X

Offline Joshiee

• Liked: 701 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: November 18, 2015, 04:47:03 pm »
just a matter of fact the qurran actually presents facts that are happening these days
We know that. ^

Offline Chazz

• Liked: 586 times
  • +0/-0
  • f
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: November 20, 2015, 12:58:32 am »

2:190: “Fight in the way of God against those who fight against you, but begin not hostilities. Lo! God loveth not aggressors.

8:61: “But if the enemies incline towards peace, do you also incline towards peace”

>MFW
« Last Edit: November 20, 2015, 01:01:23 am by Chazz »

Archive: http://pastebin.com/LTEXJMgE
IGN: Rican soul15

Offline Il Skill L

• Liked: 1275 times
  • +0/-0
  • ༼つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Tyvm Karel for great avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: November 20, 2015, 10:26:05 am »
Actually the violent verses in the Quran were revealed later to Muhammad than the peaceful ones. Therefore some muslims believe that the violent verses "rule over" the peaceful ones.

King125: minimum wage in estonia 2.5€ wtf
King125: 25€ for 10h work day :D :D :D
King125: i could make more sucking emps scape dick

Offline Bubblebeam2

• +0/-0
  • Aaron
    • View Profile
« Reply #475 on: November 20, 2015, 01:29:48 pm »
Actually the violent verses in the Quran were revealed later to Muhammad than the peaceful ones. Therefore some muslims believe that the violent verses "rule over" the peaceful ones.

Holy... GUYS GUYS ITS A UNBIASED MUSLIM WHO DOESN'T MAKE EXCUSES!

Good to know, thanks for the real information and not some bs

Playing since 2008
Open bob and vegene plis

Offline Il Skill L

• Liked: 1275 times
  • +0/-0
  • ༼つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Tyvm Karel for great avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: November 20, 2015, 02:04:39 pm »

Sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not a muslim. I'm just interested in the religion and I've done some research.

King125: minimum wage in estonia 2.5€ wtf
King125: 25€ for 10h work day :D :D :D
King125: i could make more sucking emps scape dick

Offline Bubblebeam2

• +0/-0
  • Aaron
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: November 20, 2015, 02:07:53 pm »

Sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not a muslim. I'm just interested in the religion and I've done some research.

I should have known it was too good to be true....

Playing since 2008
Open bob and vegene plis

Offline D0nt Rang It

• Liked: 16 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: November 20, 2015, 09:19:22 pm »
Paris attacks occur: within 8 minutes, Obama has a speech ready to be delivered n shit. Guy blows himself up, everything gets the destroyed, except for his passport. 9/11? Inside job? And obviously, they are heard saying Islamic verses. Like seriously?

Offline Zudikas95187

• Liked: 276 times
  • +0/-0
  • -
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: November 20, 2015, 09:55:58 pm »
Paris attacks occur: within 8 minutes, Obama has a speech ready to be delivered n shit. Guy blows himself up, everything gets the destroyed, except for his passport. 9/11? Inside job? And obviously, they are heard saying Islamic verses. Like seriously?
what did i just read?
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34