The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 34

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Religion
« Reply #45 on: July 25, 2015, 07:23:26 pm »
Yeah-god.doesnt.exist.

Why.the.f.would.you.believe.in.god.anyways?What.has.he.done.for.you?

well..when you live in weird parts of the world like i am where Thailand Vodoo shaman Djin crap is still practiced. You'll believe in god like i do. Be grateful with your 1st world lux.
You're on emps which means you have a computer and internet connection, your siggy is from skyrim which means you probably also have a high end pc. I think that qualifies for 1st world luxury too.
mfw.religious.person.says.that.everyone.who.believes.in.god.lives.in.a.3rd.world.country.
l0l

Offline Food Is Yum

• Liked: 7 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 25, 2015, 10:20:03 pm »
Do you believe in a God? Yes , I belive in Karmalian
Why do you believe in God?Because shes Karma
Does it make you a better/worse person to believe or not believe?It makes me better because shes Karma

Offline Irfox

• Liked: 121 times
  • +0/-0
  • Play Metal Gear Rising Revengeance
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 25, 2015, 11:19:53 pm »
God exist,
       God exist because you cannot create something without nothing.

Then where did god come from?

. Science proved it, even the "big bang" is caused by something which mean the "big bang" is not the beginning but only act as current unconfirmed final answer by modern science regarding "origin" topic

Yes and if you don't understand something the proper answer is to say 'I don't know'. Do you have proof for your god aside from assertions?

There are so many mysteries in this world that even science cannot find the answers.Origin of mankind,living things DNA,basic knowledge obtained by newborn (ever wonder how sea turtle hatchlings know how to dig out of the sand and swim to the sea?),and "deja vu" itself cannot be explain by science.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abiogenesis

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Instinct

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/D%C3%A9j%C3%A0_vu

Do you really think that all events happened in coincidence? look at our system, it is prefectly work without flaw and remain in the physics current laws. Don't you think that something out there is controlling all this? Something that is not attached to space , time , and dimension?

The human body is not perfect, you can personally google the flaws of it. One of my favorites is the one where we can choke because all of our food+air goes through one tube. A dolphin can't choke because they have multiple tubes. We also have a blind spot, muscles that are useless in our feet and the nice ability to get cancer. Do you know who doesn't get cancer? Naked mole rats

Saying that 'do you believe all things happened in coincidence?!!' isn't really a good argument. Each time you play chess/go/a card game you create a position which has an extremely low chance of occurring. Yet you don't stand up and claim it fake.

« Last Edit: July 25, 2015, 11:24:20 pm by Irfox »

Offline Icedrags

• Liked: 793 times
  • +0/-0
  • I don't wanna wait now, But I know you gonna make
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 26, 2015, 01:23:36 am »
What if we all are just random lab rats and  "gods" run tests on us? any of you ever thought of that?

Doge Airlines
The Three Musketeers

Do what you gotta do so you can do what you wanna do
Wish we could turn back time, to the good ol' days,
When our momma sang us to sleep but now we're stressed out.

Creative twant since november 22, 1995 :kappa:

Offline Suryoyo K0

• Liked: 1505 times
  • +0/-1
  • :4head:
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 26, 2015, 02:29:25 am »
God exist,
       God exist because you cannot create something without nothing.

Then where did god come from?

. Science proved it, even the "big bang" is caused by something which mean the "big bang" is not the beginning but only act as current unconfirmed final answer by modern science regarding "origin" topic

Yes and if you don't understand something the proper answer is to say 'I don't know'. Do you have proof for your god aside from assertions?

There are so many mysteries in this world that even science cannot find the answers.Origin of mankind,living things DNA,basic knowledge obtained by newborn (ever wonder how sea turtle hatchlings know how to dig out of the sand and swim to the sea?),and "deja vu" itself cannot be explain by science.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abiogenesis

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Instinct

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/D%C3%A9j%C3%A0_vu

Do you really think that all events happened in coincidence? look at our system, it is prefectly work without flaw and remain in the physics current laws. Don't you think that something out there is controlling all this? Something that is not attached to space , time , and dimension?

The human body is not perfect, you can personally google the flaws of it. One of my favorites is the one where we can choke because all of our food+air goes through one tube. A dolphin can't choke because they have multiple tubes. We also have a blind spot, muscles that are useless in our feet and the nice ability to get cancer. Do you know who doesn't get cancer? Naked mole rats

Saying that 'do you believe all things happened in coincidence?!!' isn't really a good argument. Each time you play chess/go/a card game you create a position which has an extremely low chance of occurring. Yet you don't stand up and claim it fake.

You forgot to put this at the end

:kappa:

What if we all are just random lab rats and  "gods" run tests on us? any of you ever thought of that?

damn marek, if we are, then we're a failed experiment :kappa:
The following users liked this post: Slimshadyy

Offline Chazz

• Liked: 586 times
  • +0/-0
  • f
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 26, 2015, 03:07:50 am »

http://i.aaronmbushnell.com/mindblown.gif
damn marek, if we are, then I'm a failed experiment
Fix'd it fer ya

Archive: http://pastebin.com/LTEXJMgE
IGN: Rican soul15
The following users liked this post: Icedrags, Suryoyo K0, Yaz, Keiskelar, Topkek

Offline Suryoyo K0

• Liked: 1505 times
  • +0/-1
  • :4head:
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 26, 2015, 05:01:23 am »

http://i.aaronmbushnell.com/mindblown.gif
damn marek, if we are, then Chazz is a failed experiment
Fix'd it fer ya
oi m8 i can also change it :kappa:

Offline Fireblast12

• Liked: 181 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 26, 2015, 08:41:36 am »
For those saying that there are no unpredictable happenings , go read about the chaos theory.
As kane said, this topic is becoming a shitstorm since all the overly smart atheists are bashing the religious people because they want proof.
Can you all just be friendly and rational lol?

When soldiers have nowhere to run to - if their bridges have been burned - they fight much harder than they otherwise would have. When you find something that you care about enough, be prepared to burn your bridges.-Chait

The following users liked this post: Icedrags, Yaz, Keiskelar

Offline Irfox

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 26, 2015, 09:56:59 am »

>God is omniscient (most of the time)
>Needs to run tests to which he knows the answer

wat

For those saying that there are no unpredictable happenings , go read about the chaos theory.
As kane said, this topic is becoming a shitstorm since all the overly smart atheists are bashing the religious people because they want proof.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chaos_theory

I dun geddit.

I'm not bashing people, just politely asking people for proof. Which is rational you know, why believe something without proof?

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 26, 2015, 10:18:16 am »

Asking for proof is the most rational thing one can do in a debate. We could just straight up bash religious people for their lack of proof, but at least Irfox gives them a chance.

Offline Keiskelar

• Liked: 180 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 26, 2015, 12:08:00 pm »
ok, this topic is getting us nowhere, I believe in God, not because I want something from him like marry in a church, or anything else christians and muslims want' I just believe because I want to believe you can call me delusional or an idiot for believing something I can't see and I can call you idiots or anything I want but I wont because being an atheist is your business and me being a believer is my business, People have much other things to worry about in their lives than worry about if God exists or not, I don't have the rights to control your life and tell you to believe and neither do you have the control of my life. Everyone can do the shit they want to do, if you want to believe, then believe, if you can't believe something you can't see, then don't, the person that can force you to believe isnt born yet.

Do the shit that you want to do in your life, and stop worrying about other people lives.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2015, 12:11:24 pm by Keiskelar »

You don't get postcount in Off-Topic Section btw.

#Joshiee

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity,
and I’m not sure about the universe."
- Albert Einste

Offline Irfox

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 26, 2015, 12:13:17 pm »
ok, this topic is getting us nowhere, I believe in God, not because I want something from him like marry in a church, or anything else christians and muslims want' I just believe because I want to believe you can call me delusional or an idiot for believing something I can't see and I can call you idiots or anything I want but I wont because being an atheist is your business and me being a believer is my business, People have much other things to worry about in their lives than worry about if God exists or not, I don't have the rights to control your life and tell you to believe and neither do you have the control of my life. Everyone can do the shit they want to do, if you want to believe, then believe, if you can't believe something you can't see, then don't, the person that can force you to believe isnt born yet.

Do the shit that you want to do in your life, and stop worrying about other people lives.
It's a debate board, why is no one getting that?

If you don't want to debate then stop posting here ffs

Offline Fireblast12

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 26, 2015, 12:55:50 pm »
Quote from: irfox

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chaos_theory

I dun geddit.

I'm not bashing people, just politely asking people for proof. Which is rational you know, why believe something without proof?
Chaos theory= there are unpredictable things, you can't predict everything. I said that cos keiskelar and dovahkiin comment
Do you really think that all events happened in coincidence?
made no sense.
no proof that something exists isn't proof that something can't exist.
When I said that people should be friendly I didn't refer to you, I referred to the other people that are making fun of the believing people.
Most of the atheists are people that think that they are way too smart because they refer to science without even knowing what science is.
Because of this the people start insulting believers with 'idiot' 'delusional' etc.
It really annoys me lol

When soldiers have nowhere to run to - if their bridges have been burned - they fight much harder than they otherwise would have. When you find something that you care about enough, be prepared to burn your bridges.-Chait

The following users liked this post: Keiskelar

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 26, 2015, 01:32:02 pm »
You.dont.need.to.say."chaos.theory".to.explain.that.you.cant.accurately.predict.every.single.thing.
Its.not.science.when.you.replace."common.sense".with."chaos.theory".and.try.to.use.it.to.prove.something.scientifically.

you.cant.even.explain.god.with.chaos.theory.
chaos.theory.is.about.something.that.exists.but.you.can.not.predict.how.they.affect.something.

how.my.life.affects.your.life.in.30.years.even.if.I.dont.know.you?1+1=?
you.cant.even.ask.about.this.question.about.god.because.he.simply.doesnt.exist.1+?=?

Offline Fireblast12

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 26, 2015, 01:36:38 pm »
You.dont.need.to.say."chaos.theory".to.explain.that.you.cant.accurately.predict.every.single.thing.
Its.not.science.when.you.replace."common.sense".with."chaos.theory".and.try.to.use.it.to.prove.something.scientifically.

you.cant.even.explain.god.with.chaos.theory.
chaos.theory.is.about.something.that.exists.but.you.can.not.predict.how.they.affect.something.

how.my.life.affects.your.life.in.30.years.even.if.I.dont.know.you?1+1=?
you.cant.even.ask.about.this.question.about.god.because.he.simply.doesnt.exist.1+?=?
Where did I say that chaos theory is proof for the existence of god ?
It is thought by a lot of scientist that everything is predictable if you have the right formula

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 34