The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 34

Offline Esam121

• Liked: 761 times
  • +0/-0
  • Die with memories, not dreams. Ex-Moderator.
    • View Profile
Re: Religion
« Reply #30 on: July 24, 2015, 02:45:04 pm »
I am - as a christian - a person who adheres to Christianity, I believe that Jesus has a unique significance. However, I don't have to follow the traditions and beliefs of christianity because I am free to choose whether it really helps me in my daily life and has an obvious effect or not. Besides of that, I still respect that religion and call myself a Christian because I've inherited this religion when I was born. I'll still believe in god even though it doesn't give results but it is enough that I am happy, free, living with a good family and enjoying life. Thank god.

God exists.

/end

I may not be the best, but I'm definitely not like the rest.

Emps-World Moderator Since December 13th, 2014
Resigned from Staff-Team and Quit Since February 18, 2015
Sectional Moderator Since June 2nd, 2015
Not a sectional moderator anymore since a long time ago
:kappa:
Rejoined on December 24, 2015
The following users liked this post: Leo Jr

Offline Irfox

• Liked: 121 times
  • +0/-0
  • Play Metal Gear Rising Revengeance
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 24, 2015, 04:34:39 pm »
I am - as a christian - a person who adheres to Christianity, I believe that Jesus has a unique significance. However, I don't have to follow the traditions and beliefs of christianity because I am free to choose whether it really helps me in my daily life and has an obvious effect or not. Besides of that, I still respect that religion and call myself a Christian because I've inherited this religion when I was born. I'll still believe in god even though it doesn't give results but it is enough that I am happy, free, living with a good family and enjoying life. Thank god.

God exists.

/end
Why do you believe in your god?

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 24, 2015, 04:38:12 pm »

God exists.

/end
Why do you believe in your god?

Cuz I'm an independent strong woman and stuffzzza and I can do watevaaah I want

Offline Ashootsh

• Liked: 193 times
  • +0/-0
  • Veteran player 2007-2023
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 24, 2015, 07:11:51 pm »
I believe in God, no need to say more or prove he exists.

Nothing happens by accident you know
^ this
Why should i prove that he/she/it exists,

Because it's a debate board.
Me and many others tried to prove that he/she/it exists and many of you is against it, what's the point of explaining and proving? I know its a debate topic but whats the point if you will end up saying Give us a picture etc etc, Go take a Religion Class...Debating this will take to nowhere.

I'm usually not as active here, but my discord is ashootsh. Hit me up if you wanna talk :)
I'm here from now & then.. don't worry

Offline Irfox

• Liked: 121 times
  • +0/-0
  • Play Metal Gear Rising Revengeance
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 24, 2015, 08:09:59 pm »
I believe in God, no need to say more or prove he exists.

Nothing happens by accident you know
^ this
Why should i prove that he/she/it exists,

Because it's a debate board.
Me and many others tried to prove that he/she/it exists and many of you is against it, what's the point of explaining and proving? I know its a debate topic but whats the point if you will end up saying Give us a picture etc etc, Go take a Religion Class...Debating this will take to nowhere.
Then don't post here at all

Offline Dovahkiin

• Liked: 2 times
  • +0/-0
  • Sky Above , Voice Within .
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 25, 2015, 06:42:53 pm »
God exist,
       God exist because you cannot create something without nothing. Science proved it, even the "big bang" is caused by something which mean the "big bang" is not the beginning but only act as current unconfirmed final answer by modern science regarding "origin" topic.Maybe in few decades science will find new evidences and discoveries but the outcome would probably as same as searching for the edge of world,it will go on and on...endless.

There are so many mysteries in this world that even science cannot find the answers.Origin of mankind,living things DNA,basic knowledge obtained by newborn (ever wonder how sea turtle hatchlings know how to dig out of the sand and swim to the sea?),and "deja vu" itself cannot be explain by science.

Do you really think that all events happened in coincidence? look at our system, it is prefectly work without flaw and remain in the physics current laws. Don't you think that something out there is controlling all this? Something that is not attached to space , time , and dimension?   

The following users liked this post: Leo Jr

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 25, 2015, 06:56:01 pm »
God exist,
      God exist because you cannot create something without nothing. Science proved it, even the "big bang" is caused by something which mean the "big bang" is not the beginning but only act as current unconfirmed final answer by modern science regarding "origin" topic.Maybe in few decades science will find new evidences and discoveries but the outcome would probably as same as searching for the edge of world,it will go on and on...endless.

There are so many mysteries in this world that even science cannot find the answers.Origin of mankind,living things DNA,basic knowledge obtained by newborn (ever wonder how sea turtle hatchlings know how to dig out of the sand and swim to the sea?),and "deja vu" itself cannot be explain by science.

Do you really think that all events happened in coincidence? look at our system, it is prefectly work without flaw and remain in the physics current laws. Don't you think that something out there is controlling all this? Something that is not attached to space , time , and dimension?
Your.whole.god.thing.is.based.on.something.that."always.existed"and.made.something.from.nothing...

Yeah.theres.something.out.there.that.is."controlling".the.whole.universe.Its.laws.of.physics.that.state.how.can.something.exist.and.how.can.it.exist.

If.god.really.exists.why.would.he.bother.to.come.up.with.such.intelligent.universe.that.has.all.the.planets.their.suns.and.shit.(atmospher,oxygen)
Why.wouldnt.he.just.make.a.perfect.paradise.Why.wouldhe.put.his."thought".into.making.earth.and.the.universe.meanwhile.your."heaven".randomly.exists.without.being.a.planet.and.getting.its.energy.from.sun.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2015, 07:01:11 pm by Drugs »

Offline Dovahkiin

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 25, 2015, 07:01:49 pm »
Your.whole.god.thing.is.based.on.something.that."always.existed"and.made.something.from.nothing...
Got better idea?

Offline Someone12116

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 25, 2015, 07:02:52 pm »
Got better idea?

God doesn't exist. #rekt

Offline Drugs

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 25, 2015, 07:04:17 pm »
Got better idea?
Yeah-god.doesnt.exist.

Why.the.f.would.you.believe.in.god.anyways?What.has.he.done.for.you?

Offline Someone12116

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 25, 2015, 07:04:58 pm »
Got better idea?
Yeah-god.doesnt.exist.

Allah made me win 2B at Duel Arena. ALLAHU AKBAR

Offline Drugs

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 25, 2015, 07:05:24 pm »
Got better idea?
Yeah-god.doesnt.exist.

Allah made me win 2B at Duel Arena. ALLAHU AKBAR
PRAISE.THE.LORD.AND.ITS.MIRACLES

Offline Dovahkiin

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 25, 2015, 07:15:37 pm »
Yeah-god.doesnt.exist.

well..when you live in weird parts of the world like i am where Thailand Vodoo shaman Djin crap is still practiced. You'll believe in god like i do. Be grateful with your 1st world lux.

Offline Drugs

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 25, 2015, 07:18:58 pm »
Yeah-god.doesnt.exist.

well..when you live in weird parts of the world like i am where Thailand Vodoo shaman Djin crap is still practiced. You'll believe in god like i do. Be grateful with your 1st world lux.
Not.my.problem.that.you.live.in.a.cave.and.believe.in.god.while.I.live.in.a.house.and.fap.6.times.a.day.
The following users liked this post: King125, Daniel, Killswitch

Offline King125

• Liked: 1425 times
  • +0/-0
  • ex-admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 25, 2015, 07:22:01 pm »
Yeah-god.doesnt.exist.

You're on emps which means you have a computer and internet connection, your siggy is from skyrim which means you probably also have a high end pc. I think that qualifies for 1st world luxury too.

Bubblebeam2 [24|Oct 08:55 pm]:   finland is in asia

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 34