The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34

Offline Yaz

• Liked: 603 times
  • +0/-0
  • Out.
    • View Profile
Re: Religion
« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2015, 05:03:11 pm »
I don't believe in god nor any of the crap the bible says (the superficial stuff at least) but I'm still a christian. Mainly because I want to get married in church and stuff like that
Christian=believes in Jesus=Jesus is a prophet of God. If you don't believe in God, then you don't believe in Jesus =/= Christian.
You can be christian be belief or by paper. Everyone where I live (everyone in finland?) does some religious shit when we're 15 to become christian on paper. Nobody takes it serious though and just does it so they can get married in church and shit. It's also the door to drinking for many because their parents won't allow them before they go through the process. Otto or jp help me pls i dont know the english word for it. Konfirmation :kappa:
Lmao :D

Are you saying Christianity is a key to do stuff that only Christians do for you? That's a total disrespect to the religion itself....
We're not arabs, we don't respect religion
Hi, arab is not a religion, it's nation. Also, you can find arabs who don't respect religion ???

Bubblebeam2 [11|Sep 01:08 am]:   Yaz is love, Yaz is Life
Drugs [12|Sep 05:08 pm]:   just.saw.yazan.on.esl.dubai
Charr [11|Oct 09:24 pm]:   Yaz pls stop using riven ult irl.
Emps Loover [07|Dec 09:37 pm]:   I want to see you in a mc donalds suit yaz
Charr [06|Jan 02:21 pm]:   Yazdonalds

Offline Suryoyo K0

• Liked: 1505 times
  • +0/-1
  • :4head:
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2015, 05:23:36 pm »
I don't believe in god nor any of the crap the bible says (the superficial stuff at least) but I'm still a christian. Mainly because I want to get married in church and stuff like that
Christian=believes in Jesus=Jesus is a prophet of God. If you don't believe in God, then you don't believe in Jesus =/= Christian.
Being a christian means that you've been baptized. >_>

Offline Avenus

• Liked: 471 times
  • +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2015, 05:28:57 pm »
You can be christian be belief or by paper. Everyone where I live (everyone in finland?) does some religious shit when we're 15 to become christian on paper. Nobody takes it serious though and just does it so they can get married in church and shit. It's also the door to drinking for many because their parents won't allow them before they go through the process. Otto or jp help me pls i dont know the english word for it. Konfirmation :kappa:

Dumbass :D Its written konfirmation in Norway too. And yes it as at age 15. Its the same as jews having their bar mitzvah.
Anyways, in Norway its more common to "konfirmere" yourself atheist nowadays. Before and now, the only ones
who are delusional enough to konfirmere themself christian does it because they believe they get more money by their
grandparents because most grandparents in Norway is off older age and do believe in God. But its new times now with new generations.
Becomming an atheist is so common now.

What i ask for to those who believe in God.
How can you believe in something you havent seen? You just want to believe it.
Same as unicorns. People can imagine unicorns exist. But there is no proof that they dont, same for God.
I just wanna hear if any off you whom believe in God got any experiences with him. Has he talked to you? Have you seen him?
Why are you so certain he is real? That's what i wanna know.

Offline 66destroyer3

• Liked: 219 times
  • +0/-0
  • Your Favourite Black Guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 23, 2015, 05:31:20 pm »
I can predict the future. I am swegod, the swegger. I believe in myself.

I predict this topic is going to turn into a shitstorm real fast

i read that as swaggot tho :kappa:

18/4/2015 26/5/2015 21/7/2015
29/11/2015
20/12/2015 :'(

Fun Stuff:
66destroyer3 [27|Jan 07:38 pm]:     The unseen staff bans the deadliest :kappa:
Mod Mary [09|Feb 11:19 pm]:   why did i google bdsm
Simonyoda3 [22|Feb 04:26 pm]:   it's not past 2 am, it's not sexbox yet, still shoutbox

Offline Irfox

• Liked: 121 times
  • +0/-0
  • Play Metal Gear Rising Revengeance
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 23, 2015, 05:31:39 pm »
I believe in God, I don't want to prove that he exists or does not, because it does not make difference, you came to this topic as an atheist/theist, you'll just get out of it and stay the same.
Then stay out of a debate forum if you don't want to prove she/he/it does exist.

Offline Yaz

• +0/-0
  • Out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 23, 2015, 06:01:44 pm »
I believe in God, I don't want to prove that he exists or does not, because it does not make difference, you came to this topic as an atheist/theist, you'll just get out of it and stay the same.
Then stay out of a debate forum if you don't want to prove she/he/it does exist.
I answered the first question I passed by :o whats the big deal lol

Offline Irfox

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 23, 2015, 06:08:33 pm »
I answered the first question I passed by :o whats the big deal lol

The fact that this is a debate board yet you no deb8. Inb4 the entire topic will be filled with 'I believe in god because of personal experiences!!!1'

Again, those answers are fine irl, but not in a debate-type setting

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 23, 2015, 10:10:41 pm »
I.believe.in.karma.and.some.people.genrally.associate.it.with.god.
Tho.I.dont.believe.in.god.and.you.couldnt.sell.me"god".with.talking.about."karma"

mfw.god's.followers.try.to.sell.me.god,if,hes,so.powerful.he.should.be.able.to.sell.himself.
also:I.know.people.irl.(adults)who.used.to.be.the.biggest.dicks.ever.then.turned.into.whatever.religion.(wont.name.religions)and.I.almost.felt.like.they.literally.became.brainwashed.Like.you.can.hear.the.nonsense.they.will.do.or.say.after.they.have.picked.up.a.religion.

not.dicks.anymore.as.a.person.but.just.brainwashed.like.from.the.shit.they.say.its.so.obvious.to.me.that.religion.was.made.to.control.people.

Imo.religion.tries.to.take.out.the.evil.in.you.and.replace.it.with.something.worse
« Last Edit: July 23, 2015, 10:20:22 pm by Drugs »

Offline Yaz

• +0/-0
  • Out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 23, 2015, 10:36:25 pm »
not.dicks.anymore.as.a.person.but.just.brainwashed.like.from.the.shit.they.say.its.so.obvious.to.me.that.religion.was.made.to.control.people.

Imo.religion.tries.to.take.out.the.evil.in.you.and.replace.it.with.something.worse
LMAO :D

You have good imagination, Karel :P but that's the second dumbest non-sense thing I have ever heard.

Offline Ashootsh

• Liked: 193 times
  • +0/-0
  • Veteran player 2007-2023
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 24, 2015, 12:11:53 am »
I believe in God, no need to say more or prove he exists.

Nothing happens by accident you know
^ this
Why should i prove that he/she/it exists, This topic has been back in emps-scape and now here.
We have tried to convince you guys that Allah Does Exist but you guys don't believe us, What's the point of explaining and proving?
It's really pointless to discuss to prove that allah exist, because you're gonna bring alot of shiz up and end up into a flame war.

I told before, we wait until then. we will see who exists and who doesn't.

Replying towards Avenus reply.
Do we really have to see something to believe in it? There is alot of things that made us believe in Allah. and one of them is the Universe..And the humanity...And the Holy Qu'ran
We're made of Mud(Because that's what written in the Holy Qu'ran) The mud didn't have heart,lungs,hair etc etc, Someone has created the Universe and have made the humans in a perfect shape, and as we muslims Believe in Allah.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2015, 12:57:04 am by Ashootsh »

I'm usually not as active here, but my discord is ashootsh. Hit me up if you wanna talk :)
I'm here from now & then.. don't worry

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 24, 2015, 12:24:01 am »

You have good imagination, Karel :P but that's the second dumbest non-sense thing I have ever heard.
People.are.brainwashed.by.religion.constantly.

example:terrorists,childterrorists,etc
they.are.taught.to.commit.these.acts.of.terrorism.through.a.religion.made.up.just.for.one.purpose.(to.brainwash.people.into.believing.and.doing.something.that.they.want)

I.know.people.who.were.made.to.believe.in.a.lot.nicer.things.than.blwoing.up.shit.but.its.still.the.same.shit.
By.the.end.of.the.day.god.says.you.go.to.hell.if.you.dont.do.this.and.same.shit.they.say.in.every.other.religion.that.was.made.to.get.people.into.doing.a.certain.thing.

I.might.be.wrong.about.lots.of.things.but.if.my.posts.would.get.constructive.replies.I.wouldnt.have.to.talk.to.myself.
Its.a.bit.of.a.nobrainer.to.try.to.reply.to.myself.to.prove.myself.what.I.said.to.myself.WAT.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2015, 12:35:45 am by Drugs »
The following users liked this post: Kaner

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 24, 2015, 12:54:38 am »

ISIS
The following users liked this post: Kaner, Drugs

Offline King125

• Liked: 1425 times
  • +0/-0
  • ex-admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 24, 2015, 08:39:01 am »
Religion was just made up by people that have a need of believing in a being higher than man, and I'm completely fine with that. A lot of people need religion in their lives, and if I was given the choice of proving every religion wrong or keeping it as it is I would choose the latter.
I have religious friends and they are some of the nicest people I know. Not overly conservative, but fairly devoted muslims and christians. As long as they don't force their religion upon me I really don't mind.
Religion is an obligatory subject in Finland which imo is bullshit, I don't want to waste my time on learning when Noah built the ark or why jesus hung out with fishermen when I could be using my study hours on things that actually matter.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2015, 08:59:18 am by King125 »

Bubblebeam2 [24|Oct 08:55 pm]:   finland is in asia

The following users liked this post: Kaner, Someone12116

Offline Suryoyo K0

• Liked: 1505 times
  • +0/-1
  • :4head:
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 24, 2015, 11:04:36 am »
« Last Edit: July 24, 2015, 11:06:47 am by Suryoyo K0 »

Offline Irfox

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 24, 2015, 11:17:54 am »
I believe in God, no need to say more or prove he exists.

Nothing happens by accident you know
^ this
Why should i prove that he/she/it exists,

Because it's a debate board.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34