Miscellaneous > Debates

ISIS In Europe

(1/5) > >>

Freestuffyay:
http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/555434/Islamic-State-ISIS-Smuggler-THOUSANDS-Extremists-into-Europe-Refugees

The question is wether or not they are speaking the truth, opinions?

Esam121:
In my opinion, they're just trying to attract the world's attention to the fact that they are very dangerous creatures and their main aim is to spread fear and anxiety between the civilians in Europe.

Suryoyo K0:
That the first thing i thought of when they began to let refugees into europe.

Germany has said to have 1 million refugees within a year, imagine how many of them can be of isis. This is going out of hands.

Poms:
Well.. To be honest its true. I live in Estonia and estonian government allowed immigrants to Estonia. I actually believe that some of them are from ISIS also. Our people are already living in fear. There are biker gans of estonia and some other groups who are against it, but afterall we cant do anything since our people will be sent to jail if they even touch one of them. The government has turned against their own people and accepts immigrants more than us which is totally fked up in my eyes.

When i was younger i always blamed russian government and putin how stupid russia is, but now i have a whole another opinion about them since they are the ones who refused to allow immigrants to their country.

Il Skill L:

--- Quote from: Poms on September 09, 2015, 05:20:15 pm ---Well.. To be honest its true. I live in Estonia and estonian government allowed immigrants to Estonia. I actually believe that some of them are from ISIS also. Our people are already living in fear. There are biker gans of estonia and some other groups who are against it, but afterall we cant do anything since our people will be sent to jail if they even touch one of them. The government has turned against their own people and accepts immigrants more than us which is totally fked up in my eyes.

When i was younger i always blamed russian government and putin how stupid russia is, but now i have a whole another opinion about them since they are the ones who refused to allow immigrants to their country.

--- End quote ---
People like you are the ones who spread the fear in estonia.
People from different religion and with different skin colour have lived in London and other big cities for years and years. Time is moving on and its about time we accept different people in our country also.

But my main point is that Sweden, Canada, Australia and so on accepted thousands of estonians during ww2, when we escaped from our country. Who gives us the right to decline other people escaping from war? And our government is talking only about 300 people. Even if it turns up to be 1000 it still wouldn't effect yours or mine everyday life.

I admit that ISIS fighters could be coming to europe right now. But terrorists could have done that year or two ago also.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while liking
Liking...
Go to full version