The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2

Offline Freestuffyay

• Liked: 1267 times
  • +0/-0
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
ISIS In Europe
« on: September 08, 2015, 10:06:56 am »
« Last Edit: September 08, 2015, 10:11:09 am by Freestuffyay »

the darkest nights make the brightest stars

#7 200M Magic
#13 200M Strength

Offline Esam121

• Liked: 761 times
  • +0/-0
  • Die with memories, not dreams. Ex-Moderator.
    • View Profile
Re: ISIS In Europe
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2015, 10:19:23 am »
In my opinion, they're just trying to attract the world's attention to the fact that they are very dangerous creatures and their main aim is to spread fear and anxiety between the civilians in Europe.

I may not be the best, but I'm definitely not like the rest.

Emps-World Moderator Since December 13th, 2014
Resigned from Staff-Team and Quit Since February 18, 2015
Sectional Moderator Since June 2nd, 2015
Not a sectional moderator anymore since a long time ago
:kappa:
Rejoined on December 24, 2015

Offline Suryoyo K0

• Liked: 1505 times
  • +0/-1
  • :4head:
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2015, 11:05:51 am »
That the first thing i thought of when they began to let refugees into europe.

Germany has said to have 1 million refugees within a year, imagine how many of them can be of isis. This is going out of hands.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2015, 11:10:44 am by Suryoyo K0 »

Offline Poms

• Liked: 9 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2015, 05:20:15 pm »
Well.. To be honest its true. I live in Estonia and estonian government allowed immigrants to Estonia. I actually believe that some of them are from ISIS also. Our people are already living in fear. There are biker gans of estonia and some other groups who are against it, but afterall we cant do anything since our people will be sent to jail if they even touch one of them. The government has turned against their own people and accepts immigrants more than us which is totally fked up in my eyes.

When i was younger i always blamed russian government and putin how stupid russia is, but now i have a whole another opinion about them since they are the ones who refused to allow immigrants to their country.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2015, 05:24:39 pm by Poms »

Offline Il Skill L

• Liked: 1275 times
  • +0/-0
  • ༼つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Tyvm Karel for great avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2015, 06:09:50 pm »
Well.. To be honest its true. I live in Estonia and estonian government allowed immigrants to Estonia. I actually believe that some of them are from ISIS also. Our people are already living in fear. There are biker gans of estonia and some other groups who are against it, but afterall we cant do anything since our people will be sent to jail if they even touch one of them. The government has turned against their own people and accepts immigrants more than us which is totally fked up in my eyes.

When i was younger i always blamed russian government and putin how stupid russia is, but now i have a whole another opinion about them since they are the ones who refused to allow immigrants to their country.
People like you are the ones who spread the fear in estonia.
People from different religion and with different skin colour have lived in London and other big cities for years and years. Time is moving on and its about time we accept different people in our country also.

But my main point is that Sweden, Canada, Australia and so on accepted thousands of estonians during ww2, when we escaped from our country. Who gives us the right to decline other people escaping from war? And our government is talking only about 300 people. Even if it turns up to be 1000 it still wouldn't effect yours or mine everyday life.

I admit that ISIS fighters could be coming to europe right now. But terrorists could have done that year or two ago also.

King125: minimum wage in estonia 2.5€ wtf
King125: 25€ for 10h work day :D :D :D
King125: i could make more sucking emps scape dick
The following users liked this post: Esam121

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2015, 07:11:11 pm »
Aint.nobody.afraid.of.ISIS.in.Europe

Offline Chazz

• Liked: 586 times
  • +0/-0
  • f
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2015, 07:26:34 pm »
>people traveling from around the world to join isis
>refugees fleeing from isis to europe
>refugees must be isis

seems like some dank detective work there sherlock.

I wonder if the jews got the same treatment when they were fleeing Nazi Germanohwaityestheydid. Its fucking disturbing to see the same fucking cycle repeating. Please view the people who are fleeing as fellow humans. Don't automatically assume if someone's a Syrian refugee then they're automatically ISIS. Don't be dicks.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2015, 07:28:07 pm by Chazz »

Archive: http://pastebin.com/LTEXJMgE
IGN: Rican soul15
The following users liked this post: Fate, Keiskelar, Hazerofdoom

Offline Knight Night

• Liked: 18 times
  • +0/-0
  • What are you looking at?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2015, 07:54:56 pm »
Firstly they aren't islam i don't know why they keep repeating that they are, Even if they claim that they are they aren't islam,

Anyway thats the media nowadays, Don't believe anything you hear.

Offline D0nt Rang It

• Liked: 16 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2015, 08:16:12 pm »
Drugs
Please stop saying people arent scared of them.. cuz for a fact: you're very lucky to be safe. Meanwhile theres people who are being raped,kidnapped,killed by IS.

Offline Il Skill L

• Liked: 1275 times
  • +0/-0
  • ༼つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Tyvm Karel for great avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2015, 08:28:48 pm »
Drugs
Please stop saying people arent scared of them.. cuz for a fact: you're very lucky to be safe. Meanwhile theres people who are being raped,kidnapped,killed by IS.
And mosquitoes kill over 700k people in a year

King125: minimum wage in estonia 2.5€ wtf
King125: 25€ for 10h work day :D :D :D
King125: i could make more sucking emps scape dick
The following users liked this post: Kaner, Chazz, Suryoyo K0

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2015, 08:38:50 pm »
Drugs
Why.would.I.be.scared.of.them.if.im.safe.of.them?Thats.the.point.
Nor.am.I.afraid.of.refugees.they.come.to.our.country.in.small.groups.and.probably.get.hated.on.every.part.of.world.they.go.into.in.atleast.some.portion.

refugees.if.anything.are.afraid.of.leaving.their.home.to.come.to.europe.

Offline Freestuffyay

• +0/-0
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2015, 02:24:30 pm »
>refugees must be isis

I wonder if the jews got the same treatment when they were fleeing Nazi Germanohwaityestheydid. Its fucking disturbing to see the same fucking cycle repeating. Please view the people who are fleeing as fellow humans. Don't automatically assume if someone's a Syrian refugee then they're automatically ISIS. Don't be dicks.
Not saying they are all from isis but there is a chance some of them are, so why should we risk our own safety for them?
http://speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.1897/this-giant-saudi-arabian-tent-camp-is-empty.html
They are not allowing refugees in here ^ but they accept the fact that they all flee to europe.
Refugees have also been declining food packages from european countries by throwing them away, all they want is to live a wealthy life in Europe.

#7 200M Magic
#13 200M Strength

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2015, 02:43:58 pm »
How to ''smuggle'' niggers into Europe:

> pretend you're shipwrecked in Mediterranean Sea
> some Greece faggots will save you cuz human rights and shit
> GZ, whole EU suddenly became available to you cuz unrestricted travel/trade

Let them fucking drown and the whole refugee problem is solved.

Offline Suryoyo K0

• Liked: 1505 times
  • +0/-1
  • :4head:
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 10, 2015, 03:03:10 pm »
this is like a few minutes after they step of the train.

The reason they are throwing the food and water away is because the train didn't continue to Germany, and they protest by throwing food and water away

These "refugees" don't want to live in a safe country, they only want to live off benefits from countries such as Germany, Sweden etc.

>refugees must be isis

We're not saying that the syrians are isis. We're saying Isis might have smuggled soldiers with the refugees.

« Last Edit: September 10, 2015, 03:08:02 pm by Suryoyo K0 »
The following users liked this post: Freestuffyay

Offline Freestuffyay

• +0/-0
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 10, 2015, 03:09:08 pm »
this is like a few minutes after they step of the train.

The reason they are throwing the food and water away is because the train didn't continue to Germany, and they protest by throwing food and water away

These "refugees" don't want to live in a safe country, they only want to live off benefits from countries such as Germany, Sweden etc.

>refugees must be isis

We're not saying that the syrians are isis. We're saying Isis might have smuggled soldiers with the refugees.
Exactly what I ment

#7 200M Magic
#13 200M Strength
Pages: 1 2