The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2

Offline Suryoyo K0

• Liked: 1505 times
  • +0/-1
  • :4head:
    • View Profile
Re: ISIS In Europe
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2015, 03:14:15 pm »
this is like a few minutes after they step of the train.

The reason they are throwing the food and water away is because the train didn't continue to Germany, and they protest by throwing food and water away

These "refugees" don't want to live in a safe country, they only want to live off benefits from countries such as Germany, Sweden etc.

>people traveling from around the world to join isis
>refugees fleeing from isis to europe
>refugees must be isis

seems like some dank detective work there sherlock.

I wonder if the jews got the same treatment when they were fleeing Nazi Germanohwaityestheydid. Its fucking disturbing to see the same fucking cycle repeating. Please view the people who are fleeing as fellow humans. Don't automatically assume if someone's a Syrian refugee then they're automatically ISIS. Don't be dicks.
We're not saying that the syrians are isis. We're saying Isis might have smuggled soldiers with the refugees.
Exactly what I ment
oh lol didn't read your reply ,_,

Offline Freestuffyay

• Liked: 1267 times
  • +0/-0
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2015, 03:25:01 pm »
this is like a few minutes after they step of the train.

The reason they are throwing the food and water away is because the train didn't continue to Germany, and they protest by throwing food and water away

These "refugees" don't want to live in a safe country, they only want to live off benefits from countries such as Germany, Sweden etc.

>people traveling from around the world to join isis
>refugees fleeing from isis to europe
>refugees must be isis

seems like some dank detective work there sherlock.

I wonder if the jews got the same treatment when they were fleeing Nazi Germanohwaityestheydid. Its fucking disturbing to see the same fucking cycle repeating. Please view the people who are fleeing as fellow humans. Don't automatically assume if someone's a Syrian refugee then they're automatically ISIS. Don't be dicks.
We're not saying that the syrians are isis. We're saying Isis might have smuggled soldiers with the refugees.
Exactly what I ment
oh lol didn't read your reply ,_,
well you made it more understandable

the darkest nights make the brightest stars

#7 200M Magic
#13 200M Strength
The following users liked this post: Suryoyo K0

Offline Ameer122

• Liked: 87 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2015, 05:44:18 pm »

Offline Ekke

• Liked: 94 times
  • +0/-0
  • The inquisitive
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 10, 2015, 06:11:42 pm »
There are masses of immigrants coming to Europe. There is no way to control who comes through, they don't own any documents. They could be refugees, they could be ISIS, they could even be some random persons - not even from the war zone - just running to better life.

@Ameer, the main bomber in Syria for example is the USA and it is just naive to blame them for all of it.

And, *cough* https://emps-world.net/forum/index.php?topic=359.0
« Last Edit: September 10, 2015, 06:13:15 pm by Ekke »

Offline Martin

• Liked: 1048 times
  • +0/-0
  • Diverse
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 10, 2015, 06:14:15 pm »
Yes it's true, i live in fear and terror, i always hide when i see black people on the street. They once tried to steal my bread and i ran as fast as i could.

It's our decisions that define us

:)
The following users liked this post: Esam121, Kaner, Papa Troq, Chazz, Suryoyo K0, Charr, Keiskelar, Hazerofdoom, S Clegane

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 10, 2015, 06:22:11 pm »
Yes it's true, i live in fear and terror, i always hide when i see black people on the street. They once tried to steal my bread and i ran as fast as i could.
Na.you.were.like."oh,look.a.minority!Lets.promote.him"
The following users liked this post: King125, Kaner, Bubblebeam2, Ameer122, Chazz, Suryoyo K0, Str8att7, Keiskelar

Offline Kaner

• Liked: 509 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 11, 2015, 02:36:22 am »
Na.you.were.like."oh,look.a.minority!Lets.promote.him"

Oh.. so that's how Nathan got promoted

The following users liked this post: Chazz, Keiskelar
Pages: 1 2