The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2

Offline Beershake

• Liked: 70 times
  • +0/-0
  • Italian Pizza
    • View Profile
Re: Globalization
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2016, 08:22:30 pm »
Thing about globalization is that if it truly happens, people won't have their own culture close to heart anymore. Their own country, their own history - it will be forgotten, and that's a pity.

Globalization also ruins patriotism. People won't find their homeland so different and special anymore.

I believe most countries have a limit on how many they are supposed to take in or are able to take in every year to their country.
Lets take Norway for instance. A big majority of people do believe they will live as kings when they arrive Norway. Fact is not, better than
how it was? Yes, most likely. But without all these foreign people and inventions in my country, i wouldnt have had kebab or other fantastic food today.
You know how bad i would have felt thinking i would go to buy a kebab after a night out in the city and i see no kebabshops????? I would have flipped.
Kebab is probably the only arguement i have for immigrants in my country. But i look at globalisation as a positive thing. Our country gets to keep up with the world that way. Cars, food, internet other useless products.

The older generations in Norway are pretty much racists because they grew up in an all white country with nearly no one being black. But as our country evolved people got her fast. I got a lot of multi-cultured friends. There is also many foreign people i dont like. But all in all, they seem to bring good shit to my country. No one have bringed any bombs yet unlike other countries in Europe  ::) ::)

Kebab is pretty good, but you should come to Italy and see how it is.. Kebab everywhere, you can see more kebabshops than pizza restuarants over here, it's getting crazy. There are a lot of chinese and muslim people. They're slowly getting over Italian culture with their restaurants and shop, it bugs me a lot.
Emps-Scape player since 2010!

Offline Ekke

• Liked: 94 times
  • +0/-0
  • The inquisitive
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2016, 10:38:41 am »
Thing about globalization is that if it truly happens, people won't have their own culture close to heart anymore. Their own country, their own history - it will be forgotten, and that's a pity.

Globalization also ruins patriotism. People won't find their homeland so different and special anymore.

I believe most countries have a limit on how many they are supposed to take in or are able to take in every year to their country.
Lets take Norway for instance. A big majority of people do believe they will live as kings when they arrive Norway. Fact is not, better than
how it was? Yes, most likely. But without all these foreign people and inventions in my country, i wouldnt have had kebab or other fantastic food today.
You know how bad i would have felt thinking i would go to buy a kebab after a night out in the city and i see no kebabshops????? I would have flipped.
Kebab is probably the only arguement i have for immigrants in my country. But i look at globalisation as a positive thing. Our country gets to keep up with the world that way. Cars, food, internet other useless products.

The older generations in Norway are pretty much racists because they grew up in an all white country with nearly no one being black. But as our country evolved people got her fast. I got a lot of multi-cultured friends. There is also many foreign people i dont like. But all in all, they seem to bring good shit to my country. No one have bringed any bombs yet unlike other countries in Europe  ::) ::)
People are being blinded by all the fancy things they get with globalization. Most of them are actually useless, or could be done in their own home country. Their own culture begins getting boring and new things coming with globalization, they accept them. By the time they realise they miss their own culture it will be too late. Beershake's reply for an example.

I'm sure in future people will miss the old cultures that were before, that will then be mainstream.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2016, 10:41:16 am by Ekke »

Offline Avenus

• Liked: 471 times
  • +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2016, 12:02:58 pm »

People are being blinded by all the fancy things they get with globalization. Most of them are actually useless, or could be done in their own home country. Their own culture begins getting boring and new things coming with globalization, they accept them. By the time they realise they miss their own culture it will be too late. Beershake's reply for an example.

I'm sure in future people will miss the old cultures that were before, that will then be mainstream.

If only i had your brain for a day and could predict the future like you. Your attitude towards globalization is the problem here. What you have heard and what you have read or been told is what affected you. Your identity is affected by family, surroundings, friends and so on. Its probably normal to think as you do wherever you are.

Never be sure about the future unless you can predict it. Saying "I am sure" in a debate is unjustifiable, cause you can't be sure of the future.
You can believe that it might be like that in the future, but you can't be sure. Just saaaayin. Stay open minded and look at things with other perspectives than what you are surrounded with.

"Unfortunately, or maybe fortunately, globalization is simply and utterly good, bad and inevitable. Hopefully the good will out-weigh the bad, but the continued existence of both is inevitable. Because of this, we are better off accepting the truth and, like we do best, moving forward."
https://blog.udemy.com/impact-of-globalization/
« Last Edit: April 24, 2016, 12:04:56 pm by Avenus »
The following users liked this post: Kaarel 123

Offline Ekke

• Liked: 94 times
  • +0/-0
  • The inquisitive
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2016, 01:05:17 pm »
Of course some people love and will love it, but there's also a lot of people who don't understand what's happening before it's too late.

Offline Pinhead Star

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 13, 2016, 01:15:34 pm »
Of course some people love and will love it, but there's also a lot of people who don't understand what's happening before it's too late.
00:00-00:15 a demonstration

Offline Reporter007

• Liked: 35 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 02, 2016, 01:06:08 pm »

I'm just glad I'm going to die before it fully takes over.

if you live normal length life (about 80-90 years) you probably wont, sadly.

Offline Just Humen

• Liked: 698 times
  • +0/-0
  • ?
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 02, 2016, 01:12:13 pm »
00:00-00:15 a demonstration

Mad dig bro

Emps-World Player Moderator since Saturday, August 13th, 2016.
Emps-World Game Moderator since Friday, October 28th, 2016.
Resigned on Sunday, January 1st, 2017.
Pages: 1 2