The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Poll

Who will win?

Floyd Mayweather
Manny Pacquiao
Pages: 1 2

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
Re: Floyd Mayweather vs Manny Pacquiao
« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2015, 06:14:55 pm »
Manny said he was only at 60% and apparently had a shoulder injury. no wonder he lost.
and he didnt declare that injury so he broke the rules
the "fans" sued manny for 5m$
also mayweather offered manny a rematch next year after manny heals from his shoulder injury.
People should stop taking sports so seriously. Seriously, they aren't even the ones fighting in the ring.
Why shouldn't we take sports seriously.  ???

It's the fans who overhyped the whole fight in the first place. They should sue themselves.

Offline Apoc

• Liked: 19 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2015, 06:24:55 pm »
Manny said he was only at 60% and apparently had a shoulder injury. no wonder he lost.
and he didnt declare that injury so he broke the rules
the "fans" sued manny for 5m$
also mayweather offered manny a rematch next year after manny heals from his shoulder injury.
People should stop taking sports so seriously. Seriously, they aren't even the ones fighting in the ring.
Why shouldn't we take sports seriously.  ???
It's the fans who overhyped the whole fight in the first place. They should sue themselves.
Thats how the money is made, Sports hype is a very valuable commodity.
Inside the ring it is all about the fight outside of it, it is all about the money.
Professionals don't fight for fun because to them there is nothing in it for them except injury, pride and embarresmant.
Long live Emps.
Started playing 2009

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2015, 06:04:36 am »
Floyd won the money.
Manny won our hearts.
;
The following users liked this post: Apoc, Triangle Dot

Offline Kaner

• Liked: 509 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2015, 07:05:48 am »
Floyd won the money.
Manny won our hearts.

But Manny won money as well?? Does that mean Manny = true winner? :kappa:

I heard there could be a rematch once Manny has recovered from his shoulder injury.

Offline Avenus

• Liked: 471 times
  • +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 07, 2015, 01:53:59 pm »
Floyd won the money.
Manny won our hearts.

I heard there could be a rematch once Manny has recovered from his shoulder injury.

They were talking about this match for 5 or 6 years already before it happened.
They both said opponent is too scared, but in reality it was just floyd being to scared :P
Doubt this will happend with the first :)

Offline Shoaib

• Liked: 93 times
  • +0/-0
  • Perfection
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 07, 2015, 03:00:42 pm »
Floyd won the money.
Manny won our hearts.

They both said opponent is too scared, but in reality it was just floyd being to scared :P
Mayweather wasn't scared. He was being patient and promoting the fight.
And it will happen, Mayweather confirmed he would rematch Manny in the post-fight interview.

Offline Avenus

• Liked: 471 times
  • +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 07, 2015, 04:37:14 pm »
Floyd won the money.
Manny won our hearts.

And it will happen, Mayweather confirmed he would rematch Manny in the post-fight interview.

It's a saying going like this
"If you want to understand Floyd Mayweather, there's a play by Eugene O'Neill called 'Emperor Jones.' Read that play, and you will understand Floyd Mayweather."
He likes to look at himself as the emperor when he really is not more than a prisoner :)
Without Manny, this fight would have never happened. If he didnt agree to the terms that benefit floyd in a total 90-10 favor, the match wouldnt have been there.
Manny were also taken away his medicins he was supposed to use on his shoulder before the fight happened, so he fighted with pain before the match started.
The following users liked this post: Kaner

Offline Skelon

• Liked: 80 times
  • +0/-0
  • Geronimo!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 07, 2015, 06:56:28 pm »
Floyd won the money.
Manny won our hearts.

"If you want to understand Floyd Mayweather, there's a play by Eugene O'Neill called 'Emperor Jones.' Read that play, and you will understand Floyd Mayweather."
He likes to look at himself as the emperor when he really is not more than a prisoner :)
Without Manny, this fight would have never happened. If he didnt agree to the terms that benefit floyd in a total 90-10 favor, the match wouldnt have been there.
Manny were also taken away his medicins he was supposed to use on his shoulder before the fight happened, so he fighted with pain before the match started.

he isnt allowed to take medicine before a fight and the injury he didnt declare so he is completely at fault!
Need Any Help PM me, or Catch me Ingame

Offline Shoaib

• Liked: 93 times
  • +0/-0
  • Perfection
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 07, 2015, 08:51:34 pm »
Floyd won the money.
Manny won our hearts.

he isnt allowed to take medicine before a fight and the injury he didnt declare so he is completely at fault!
Would lose more money by declining the fight.

Offline Skillz Purez

• Liked: 486 times
  • +0/-0
  • What defies us is how well we rise after falling.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 09, 2015, 12:28:12 pm »
Oh well, I was really exited before the match, i was backing Manny tho, always loved to watch his matches.
(Thanks Bluestorm for the sexy siggy)
Pages: 1 2