The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Blakpn0y

• Liked: 25 times
  • +0/-0
  • Call me now for your free whipping.
    • View Profile
Depression
« on: February 11, 2018, 11:44:23 am »
Ever had one? How you deal with it?

Let's have a debated!

The world will have to deal with us.
The following users liked this post: S Clegane

Offline Bluesunrunne

• Liked: 98 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Depression
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2018, 07:59:08 pm »
everyone here has had it, i can smell it
*snif-snif*
did charr kill himself  ???:o

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2018, 08:02:32 pm »
*snif-snif*

He's very much alive playing RS3.
The following users liked this post: Il Skill L

Offline Brock Lesnar

• Liked: 5 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2018, 03:54:29 pm »
*snif-snif*

off topic lol

Offline Just Humen

• Liked: 698 times
  • +0/-0
  • ?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2018, 06:40:14 pm »
*snif-snif*

off topic lol

and what's the point of your reply

Emps-World Player Moderator since Saturday, August 13th, 2016.
Emps-World Game Moderator since Friday, October 28th, 2016.
Resigned on Sunday, January 1st, 2017.
The following users liked this post: 3st Ranger X

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2018, 07:42:32 pm »
*snif-snif*

off topic lol

That's a direct answer to an apparently on-topic question since you didn't whine and cry about Bluesunrunne's post, thus making my answer on-topic as well, unlike your post.

If anyone has any tips for handling depression, I'm sure Wg a.k.a. this guy right here is eager to take any and all of them.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2018, 07:56:42 pm by Someone12116 »
The following users liked this post: Kaner, 3st Ranger X

Offline Ravioli

• Liked: 285 times
  • +0/-0
  • :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2018, 09:08:57 pm »
Hey, we've all had bad times in life. I don't think the best way to deal with them is to bring them to a game tho, people come to play and relax here. We're not professionals and we might not have the time to deal with someone going through hard times in life, because, everyone has their own problems. I think you should try and seek professional help, so i've linked you a website that could help, try and research it a bit more tho, since i don't live in lithuania i can't help more. There's no shame in getting help.

Sander.

Offline Il Skill L

• Liked: 1275 times
  • +0/-0
  • ༼つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Tyvm Karel for great avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2018, 10:00:59 pm »
Hey, we've all had bad times in life. I don't think the best way to deal with them is to bring them to a game tho, people come to play and relax here. We're not professionals and we might not have the time to deal with someone going through hard times in life, because, everyone has their own problems. I think you should try and seek professional help, so i've linked you a website that could help, try and research it a bit more tho, since i don't live in lithuania i can't help more. There's no shame in getting help.

Sander.
when i linked him lithuanian psychiatrist in shoutbox he went on to "take drugs and drive himself to death".. You're taking it a step further by linking suicide hotlines :/

King125: minimum wage in estonia 2.5€ wtf
King125: 25€ for 10h work day :D :D :D
King125: i could make more sucking emps scape dick

Offline Jhonson

• Liked: 354 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2018, 05:27:36 am »
Depression is not a laughing matter, I've dealt with many people with depression and I can say it's a very serious issue. Depression usually makes people think that they're not wanted or nobody loves them, but they're are many other ways depression can enter an individuals life. My best advice to anyone that feels this way would be just try to be positive every day no matter what is going on with your life and remember there's always someone their that really loves you and wouldn't want to see you go through this alone. Trust me, there are many people out their that would absolutely love to help you. With that being said, I'm going to agree with Ravioli's point here. People usually play games to take their minds off real world problems and just want to sit back and enjoy their time with their online buddies. This does not mean in anyway that we're ignoring this thread, and we all hope that for anyone that feels this way that you find the help you deserve and there is absolutely nothing more that we want other than a smile on your face.

I will be locking this thread due to the fact that most replies on here were meant to bash on certain community members, we absolutely don't tolerate this type of behavior. This may be jokes between friends, but keep in mind sometimes others simply don't take it the same way you do.

I hope you have a blessed day :)
« Last Edit: February 22, 2018, 05:30:06 am by Jhonson101 »
The following users liked this post: Ameer, Iron Corne, Iron 69, Ravioli, Blakpn0y
Pages: 1