The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2

Offline Rocklal

• Liked: 25 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: 9/11
« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2016, 03:38:51 pm »
it's also really hard to believe that a whole twin trade center would collapse, when it was hit by one plane  ??? ???.
like this seems off in every aspect.
#supportingdrugs

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2016, 06:12:17 pm »
Try flying a plane into some bigass tower. Ez way of knowing if a tower would actually collapse and there would be no more need for arguments.

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2016, 12:57:28 pm »
Idk I think it would incredibly hard to organize something like this and expect nobody to ever find out, because people in on it will be guility for the rest of their lives and would probably want to come out with truth before they die... evenmore how many psycopaths do you need to find to organize it, people who wont be guility, or let's asume everyone involved were executed later... they would probably realize it and simply not do it in the first place because they realize that they either; live with quilt for the rest of their lives, be executed... etc

Also, imo way too much of a shock factor to plan, they could have just flew those planes into some empty ground or something and call it a terrorist attack regardless, because people on the plane died but the plane didn't get to its destination... but no let's plan planes fly into towers in middle of a big ass City.

I haven't checked any of the facts but what war it was, iraq or something... that was based on false "nuclear threat" accusations... later they just said that it was false intel. They didn't need to fake 9/11 to go to iraq war, i doubt they needed to fake 9/11 for whatever reasons you believe it was faked for.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2016, 12:59:01 pm by Drugs »
The following users liked this post: Il Skill L, Kaarel 123

Offline Nightfall12

• Liked: 34 times
  • +0/-0
  • We are the enriched guts of the Ancient Stars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2016, 04:47:50 pm »
Ask one question,

Would we have gone into the Middle East if this never happened?

No.. Japan did the same thing with China, when they blew up their own railroad, blaming the Chinese, = Propaganda, rally the people, everyone is agree'd to declare war, = Get what you want now with your people backing you.

= USA

History Repeats itself chaps, in many ways
"Look unto the stars to teach us
 How the master’s thoughts can reach us
 Each one follows Newton’s math Silently along its path.”

Pages: 1 2