The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2 3

Offline The Sun

• Liked: 8 times
  • +0/-0
  • University student!
    • View Profile
What do you think about US president Donald Trump
« on: February 10, 2017, 09:14:01 am »
What do you think about US president Donald Trump?

Give me your opinion.

Offline Tomtim1

• Liked: 232 times
  • +0/-0
  • Ironman: Iron Tim
    • View Profile
Re: What do you think about US president Donald Trump
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2017, 09:51:02 am »
First class legend
The following users liked this post: Il Skill L, Iron Corne

Offline Brony Fggt

• Liked: 13 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2017, 11:41:13 am »
He's not the sharpest tool in the shed, but the Americans want him to fail. Like 80% of them. It's like being in a plane and wanting the pilot to crash the plane.

He's a president for only 2-3 week now, so please wait for 3-6 months and then asks us, and then judge him.

I don't like him either, but I'm just hoping for the best.
The following users liked this post: The Sun

Offline The Sun

• Liked: 8 times
  • +0/-0
  • University student!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2017, 12:33:08 pm »
Brony Fggt.

I agree 100% with you.'''

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2017, 02:19:39 pm »
I'm fully blaming Trump's presidency on the democrats not choosing Bernie over Killary. Trump is the lesser evil.

Offline Freestuffyay

• Liked: 1267 times
  • +0/-0
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2017, 05:35:11 pm »
still triggers me how 50 million people thought 'this guy can run our country'

the darkest nights make the brightest stars

#7 200M Magic
#13 200M Strength
The following users liked this post: Kaarel 123

Offline Kaarel 123

• Liked: 377 times
  • +0/-0
  • mak merica grate agen Ȃ̴̍͐͆̓̌̀̓̈̋̈̌̇̀͛̈́̉̈̒͒͘̕̚͝͝͠
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2017, 06:15:35 pm »
The man takes presidency as a reality show.

Ȃ̴̛̛̰̤̘͉̍͐͆̓̌̀̓̈̋̈̌̇̀͛̈́̉̈̒͒̋̂́̍̽̈̔̉̑̐͋̐̾͛̎̄͛́̈́̅͐͋̃͋̿͂͂͛̋͛̆͊̐̋͗͒͊͋̈́͛͑͑̉̉͒͌͆̾̂̈́̋̆̍̓̊̄̑̈͒̒͆͑̋̿̄͌͒͛́̑̿̑͗̇͋̈́̅̎̍͘̕̚̚͘͘͘̚̚̚̕͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝
̶̡̡̨̢̨̨̨̢̢̡̢̛̛̛̙̟̗͎͍̞̪̖͙͓͖̥̗̲̬̫̬̝͉͔͍̻̹̙͕̱̮̲̺̭͉͔̹̖̮̖͖̳͉̩͙̲͚̝̲̺̥̬̰̝͙̤̭͕̝̯̺͔͎̜̳͙̖̫͉͉̗͉̱̭̗̱̦̭̹̗͓̤̟̻̞͂͌̌́̀̌̾͊̅̾̊̅̈́̈́͂̆̔̊̑̂̽̔̌̀͗̈́̃͆͗̌́̀͋̈̌͗̐͌̃̌͒̏̆̊͆̓̊̀͒̑̈̀̈́͑̏̋͆̇̈́̽̍̽̃̾̔̈́̀̾̈́͂̌̈́̐̃̊̀̌̇̾͛̽̽́̌̓̅̉̓̎̊̄̇̓̈́̎́̿̍͂̑̌̂̀̔̏͛̆͒͛̃̌̋͘̕̚̚͘͘͜͜͝͝͝͝ͅͅ

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3225 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2017, 06:19:14 pm »
Good job, /pol/
;

Offline Kekistani

• Liked: 5 times
  • +0/-0
  • REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2017, 09:13:02 pm »
The God Emperor has only been in office for a few weeks, there are still 8 years left of his presidency, but he's already doing what he promised he would do and he's doing these things better than expected. I was a reluctant Trump supporter during his campaign because even though I didn't agree with him on everything, he was the most liberal candidate (classical liberal, not retard liberal)
I have yet to see any valid criticism of Trump coming from anti-Trumpers, the best they can come up with can be summed up as 'everyone who disagrees with us is a Nazi, let's act like fascists against them'
There is some valid criticism coming from Trump supporters, such as that the things he has done may seem a bit rushed, which I agreed with at first, but even then the damage coming from what Trump has done has been minimal while the benefits could be yuge in the long run, which is probably why he's the president and I'm a mere follower of Kek.

Overall I'm very pleased with both the God Emperor's work so far as well as the Keks that he has provided and if it weren't for the rioters terrorizing people in the streets then I would say that the future is looking bright.

#PraiseKek #FreeKekistan
« Last Edit: February 10, 2017, 09:17:14 pm by Kekistani »
The following users liked this post: Someone12116, Charr, Cjkinsey6, S Clegane

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2017, 09:26:26 pm »
The God Emperor has only been in office for a few weeks, there are still 8 years left of his presidency, but he's already doing what he promised he would do and he's doing these things better than expected. I was a reluctant Trump supporter during his campaign because even though I didn't agree with him on everything, he was the most liberal candidate (classical liberal, not retard liberal)
I have yet to see any valid criticism of Trump coming from anti-Trumpers, the best they can come up with can be summed up as 'everyone who disagrees with us is a Nazi, let's act like fascists against them'
There is some valid criticism coming from Trump supporters, such as that the things he has done may seem a bit rushed, which I agreed with at first, but even then the damage coming from what Trump has done has been minimal while the benefits could be yuge in the long run, which is probably why he's the president and I'm a mere follower of Kek.

Overall I'm very pleased with both the God Emperor's work so far as well as the Keks that he has provided and if it weren't for the rioters terrorizing people in the streets then I would say that the future is looking bright.

#PraiseKek #FreeKekistan

LOL

Offline Reporter007

• Liked: 35 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2017, 09:51:41 am »

#PraiseKek #FreeKekistan
8 years?

Offline Rocklal

• Liked: 25 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2017, 11:11:01 pm »
perhaps I'm stating the obvious, if not then just count it as my opinion. here's what I think; American presidents have only so little power if you ask me. why do I think so? since ever the people who controlled most of the US eco were and are the rich people (mostly jewish) , which makes the whole thing self explanatory. if you do something that will affect the riches in a bad way that's potentially affecting the economy and the opposite is true , which led to the development of a never changing system that stayed until today.
for each and every president goes the same criteria, but each president is assigned a role. here's a small example:-
-Obama "the good president" prevents Iraqi immigrants to enter the U.S. (secretly)
-Trump prevents initially called "Muslim countries", and finally "potentially terrorist countries". ( the so called promise).

Conclusion: immigrants have so many times  proven to be a bad effect to the economy, in 2011 when Obama prevented Iraqi immigrants from entering US, Iraq at that time was one of the most needy.now if you look at the list of the countries Trump banned you will clearly see that it's a war-filled countries that mostly produce immigrants along with Iran for different reasons.

Now don't rage for no reason and start spitting bullshit, that was by all means my opinion. it's entirely up to you to think however you want of it, and I'm open for debates about it.

Offline Kekistani

• Liked: 5 times
  • +0/-0
  • REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 14, 2017, 12:04:16 am »
perhaps I'm stating the obvious, if not then just count it as my opinion. here's what I think; American presidents have only so little power if you ask me. why do I think so? since ever the people who controlled most of the US eco were and are the rich people (mostly jewish) , which makes the whole thing self explanatory. if you do something that will affect the riches in a bad way that's potentially affecting the economy and the opposite is true , which led to the development of a never changing system that stayed until today.
for each and every president goes the same criteria, but each president is assigned a role. here's a small example:-
-Obama "the good president" prevents Iraqi immigrants to enter the U.S. (secretly)
-Trump prevents initially called "Muslim countries", and finally "potentially terrorist countries". ( the so called promise).

Conclusion: immigrants have so many times  proven to be a bad effect to the economy, in 2011 when Obama prevented Iraqi immigrants from entering US, Iraq at that time was one of the most needy.now if you look at the list of the countries Trump banned you will clearly see that it's a war-filled countries that mostly produce immigrants along with Iran for different reasons.

Now don't rage for no reason and start spitting bullshit, that was by all means my opinion. it's entirely up to you to think however you want of it, and I'm open for debates about it.

Adding to that:

God Emperor Trump didn't even mention the countries.
The law that the God Emperor signed references to a law that Obamer created, which considered these countries potential threats because they either don't have a stable government or don't have a government that we can trust.
The reason why this is a problem is because during the vetting process of immigrants the US does not do background checks on the people that are coming here, the countries where they're coming from do and the US looks over the information that these countries provide.
If we can't trust the information that these countries provide then we can't take immigrants from them.
And just to be clear, this was never a Muslim ban, that's the leftist media narrative.
If this was a Muslim ban then it would've included countries that have more Muslims than these countries.
Indonesia alone has roughly the same amount of Muslims that all of the countries, that the God Emperor banned immigration from, have combined.

Just wanted to clarify that it's not the immigrants that are the problem, it's the (lack of) government in these countries.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2017, 12:48:39 am by Kekistani »

Offline Rocklal

• Liked: 25 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2017, 01:49:35 pm »

Adding to that:

God Emperor Trump didn't even mention the countries.
The law that the God Emperor signed references to a law that Obamer created, which considered these countries potential threats because they either don't have a stable government or don't have a government that we can trust.
The reason why this is a problem is because during the vetting process of immigrants the US does not do background checks on the people that are coming here, the countries where they're coming from do and the US looks over the information that these countries provide.
If we can't trust the information that these countries provide then we can't take immigrants from them.
And just to be clear, this was never a Muslim ban, that's the leftist media narrative.
If this was a Muslim ban then it would've included countries that have more Muslims than these countries.
Indonesia alone has roughly the same amount of Muslims that all of the countries, that the God Emperor banned immigration from, have combined.

Just wanted to clarify that it's not the immigrants that are the problem, it's the (lack of) government in these countries.
lmfao

Offline Reporter007

• Liked: 35 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 16, 2017, 02:07:50 pm »

Conclusion: immigrants have so many times  proven to be a bad effect to the economy,
Pages: 1 2 3