Miscellaneous > Current Affairs

we Europeans know what's it about

(1/7) > >>

H3lix:
Russia vs ukraine

Acts of russia? Thoughts of it?
Acts of ukraine and NATO? Thoughts of it?

Str 0mg123:
im not europe i dont know what it mean :(

Avenus:
Not that i like Russia. But USA doesn't act better at any point. What they are doing by going in to Israel.
Is the same as the pro-Russians are doing to Ukraine. Russia is getting sanctions from the whole EU.
Even tho Obama is doing the exact same. This world is what it has become.
When southern countrys are striving everyday with massive hunger and not being able to
get any food supplements. United states rather use a trillion on buying some more millitary gear.
MONEY THEY DON'T HAVE
World hunger could have been gone, permantly. But we got naive countrys like the US and Russia, who rather have
wars in other countrys, than facing eachother directly. It frightens me that i live in this world. This world is being run by extremely sick people.

It's not a war in israel/gaza between them directly. Its not a war in Ukraine with the Russians.
Its America and Russia, who chose to have wars with eachother. They are supplying each country with gear, soldiers and protection.
If you throw a bomb at a country, ofcourse they will throw a freaking bomb back.

The hunger afflict is forgotten, cause these people take all the spotlight.
Same with civil wars around the world. That's still going on.
Damn Russian and America gets all the attention, over a bagatell. They have a grudge against eachother.
And sadly, the whole world suffers.

Stop Loss:
Ukraine i pray for you
putin just die...

-------Boeing-777------ :(

Jad:
Im Ukrainian
But living in Estonia.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while liking