The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2

Offline Gold2m

• Liked: 11 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
the f word
« on: June 01, 2016, 01:02:17 pm »

*note: dis thread gun be good (cancer)

Let's get this trainwreck thread rolling, what's your opinion on feminism and why?

I like the traditional feminism (if that's a thing), where each women and men were treated according to their abilities and such.
Also look: https://i.gyazo.com/26124f259603a63dc2bfb3696ed1b2ee.png

I am totally against anything that is connected to modern day feminism. Men and women are not made to be treated as equals. Anything from fat acceptance, the wage gap, rape culture to slut shaming is complete degeneracy for me.

wbu?
« Last Edit: June 01, 2016, 04:38:00 pm by Gold2m »

Offline Tulrak

• Liked: 667 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: the f word
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2016, 01:47:57 pm »
Feminism is great, I completely support women's rights and I think women should be paid equally and.. oh wait those things are given to women by laws that were passed a long time ago without feminism having anything to do with them.
But I mean at least feminists bring attention to inequalities that are.. I mean not really real but they would be serious if they were real so we should do something about them and punish men because men are the most evil people, all wars were started by men and men are all murderers and all men are potential rapists. And men just like to harm women.

I know all the sexist woman-haters will disagree with this post but they're misogynists and they just prove that Emps needs feminism.

Speaking of Emps needing feminism.
I have some suggestions that would make Emps less sexist:
  • First there needs to be equal representation of men and women in the staff team. The patriarchy needs to end.
  • Then all biological male staff members need to lose all of their powers that come with their rank, because they're men so they only use their powers to harm women.
  • There needs to be a section for trans-gender people.
  • There need to be trigger warnings in every post.
  • The forum should have a safe space feature that hides all the sexist posts (all that were posted by males).
  • Hate speech shouldn't be tolerated, it needs to be removed before anyone sees it and the person posting it needs to be permanently banned.
  • Female NPCs should have their own game world, where male players can't go. This game is enforcing the stereotype that women are there for men's convenience.
  • It shouldn't be possible to attack female NPCs, this is promoting violence against women.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2016, 02:54:14 pm by Tulrak »
The following users liked this post: King125, Joshiee, Il Skill L, Drugs, Fireblast12

Offline Just Humen

• Liked: 698 times
  • +0/-0
  • ?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2016, 05:57:56 pm »
I feel like modern feminists are not trying to make both genders equal, they are trying to make femininity superior to masculinity. That's just me.

Emps-World Player Moderator since Saturday, August 13th, 2016.
Emps-World Game Moderator since Friday, October 28th, 2016.
Resigned on Sunday, January 1st, 2017.

Offline Tulrak

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2016, 04:16:31 am »
I feel like modern feminists are not trying to make both genders equal, they are trying to make femininity superior to masculinity. That's just me.

See.. this is what I'm talking about, people like this are the reason that women are afraid to play Emps at night.
and this hate speech has been here since last night, nothing was done about it, just another proof how sexist this community is.
The following users liked this post: Il Skill L

Offline Freestuffyay

• Liked: 1267 times
  • +0/-0
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2016, 02:50:32 pm »
I feel like the meaning of the word feminism is a good thought but the actual feminists are just straight up feminazis

the darkest nights make the brightest stars

#7 200M Magic
#13 200M Strength
The following users liked this post: Zudikas95187

Offline Just Humen

• +0/-0
  • ?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2016, 05:59:41 pm »

See.. this is what I'm talking about, people like this are the reason that women are afraid to play Emps at night.
and this hate speech has been here since last night, nothing was done about it, just another proof how sexist this community is.

Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against equality. But some feminists forget the whole idea behind feminism and just ruin it's representation.

The following users liked this post: Ekke

Offline Just Humen

• +0/-0
  • ?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2016, 10:09:37 pm »
Uhhh just throwing this in here.
Keep in mind this doesn't fully represent my view of this topic, but I'm just putting it here to see your perspective on it.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2016, 10:13:28 pm by Just Humen »

Offline Avenus

• Liked: 471 times
  • +1/-0
    • View Profile

Offline Ekke

• Liked: 94 times
  • +0/-0
  • The inquisitive
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2016, 02:40:31 pm »
On a topic closely related to feminism.

See this: http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=d94_1465198435

Feminists cry for equal treatment. Unfortunately for them, this has escalated into a situation in the western countries, where they can't whine when a man hits a woman, because it's equal treatment, what they have been crying for.

What do you think about men hitting women?
My opinions are, based on the circumstances:
1) In a relationship, a woman should fear hitting her man. The man should have the alpha power over his woman.
2) Outside a relationship, a man should be a man enough to take a few weak blows and defend himself from a woman.
3) If a raging feminist thinks she can beat the fuck out of a man without any consequences, 360 tornado kick that bitch in the face.

Offline Just Humen

• +0/-0
  • ?
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2016, 03:07:33 pm »
On a topic closely related to feminism.

See this: http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=d94_1465198435

Feminists cry for equal treatment. Unfortunately for them, this has escalated into a situation in the western countries, where they can't whine when a man hits a woman, because it's equal treatment, what they have been crying for.

My opinions are, based on the circumstances:
1) In a relationship, a woman should fear hitting her man. The man should have the alpha power over his woman.
2) Outside a relationship, a man should be a man enough to take a few weak blows and defend himself from a woman.
3) If a raging feminist thinks she can beat the fuck out of a man without any consequences, 360 tornado kick that bitch in the face.

Wtf is that video, it's so fucking weird..

And what I think about men hitting women. Well, I don't think any gender should hit the other gender, but who starts hitting first, deserves to get hit back, regardless of gender.

Offline Tulrak

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2016, 03:33:05 pm »
Oh but they do still whine about it even though it's equal treatment. Because in their eyes it's not equal as men are stronger than women. But of course for them men aren't really stronger than women because women can do everything a man can do(including be as strong, gender is just a social construction, remember?), the reason that women tend to be harmed more according to them is because men are more violent and women simply don't hit men.

Men hitting females (and vice versa) out of nowhere is obviously wrong.
But if the female hits first then I'd say that if a female hits you then you should warn her, if she hits you again then feel free to protect yourself however you see necessary as she clearly wasn't only trying to warn you. After the second hit as I see it is that she has given up her rights for as long as she keeps hitting you.
I personally wouldn't hit a female but I can push her to the ground and hold her there until she gives up if one tries to assault me. But if a female attacks some other man and he hits back then as I'd see it she asked for it, I wouldn't intervene for as long as she continues to fight back. If she is knocked out or tries to block the punches coming towards her without hitting back then I'd feel that the man should not have the right to hit her anymore and that's when I'd intervene if necessary, because she is no longer a threat to him.

*cough* I mean you're such a misogynist, you're only trying to find excuses to assault women. That's what you think about every night before you go to sleep, isn't it? I bet you're fapping every day to the thought of women being harmed and killed due to domestic violence.
The following users liked this post: Il Skill L

Offline Tyler

• Liked: 62 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2016, 03:42:51 pm »
I hate everything this world is coming to. That's my opinion. At least the army still sticks to its roots for the most part.. For most things.
"You know nothing, Jon Snow."

Offline Il Skill L

• Liked: 1275 times
  • +0/-0
  • ༼つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Tyvm Karel for great avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2016, 08:52:52 pm »

King125: minimum wage in estonia 2.5€ wtf
King125: 25€ for 10h work day :D :D :D
King125: i could make more sucking emps scape dick

Offline Kaarel 123

• Liked: 377 times
  • +0/-0
  • mak merica grate agen Ȃ̴̍͐͆̓̌̀̓̈̋̈̌̇̀͛̈́̉̈̒͒͘̕̚͝͝͠
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2016, 09:30:05 pm »
youtube.com/watch?v=e3TVZ1QYwjA

And what's most annoying is when they get hit in a situation like this, they instantly start acting as victims. If there would be no one to film it then people would misjudge the wrong person.

Ȃ̴̛̛̰̤̘͉̍͐͆̓̌̀̓̈̋̈̌̇̀͛̈́̉̈̒͒̋̂́̍̽̈̔̉̑̐͋̐̾͛̎̄͛́̈́̅͐͋̃͋̿͂͂͛̋͛̆͊̐̋͗͒͊͋̈́͛͑͑̉̉͒͌͆̾̂̈́̋̆̍̓̊̄̑̈͒̒͆͑̋̿̄͌͒͛́̑̿̑͗̇͋̈́̅̎̍͘̕̚̚͘͘͘̚̚̚̕͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝
̶̡̡̨̢̨̨̨̢̢̡̢̛̛̛̙̟̗͎͍̞̪̖͙͓͖̥̗̲̬̫̬̝͉͔͍̻̹̙͕̱̮̲̺̭͉͔̹̖̮̖͖̳͉̩͙̲͚̝̲̺̥̬̰̝͙̤̭͕̝̯̺͔͎̜̳͙̖̫͉͉̗͉̱̭̗̱̦̭̹̗͓̤̟̻̞͂͌̌́̀̌̾͊̅̾̊̅̈́̈́͂̆̔̊̑̂̽̔̌̀͗̈́̃͆͗̌́̀͋̈̌͗̐͌̃̌͒̏̆̊͆̓̊̀͒̑̈̀̈́͑̏̋͆̇̈́̽̍̽̃̾̔̈́̀̾̈́͂̌̈́̐̃̊̀̌̇̾͛̽̽́̌̓̅̉̓̎̊̄̇̓̈́̎́̿̍͂̑̌̂̀̔̏͛̆͒͛̃̌̋͘̕̚̚͘͘͜͜͝͝͝͝ͅͅ
Pages: 1 2