Miscellaneous > Current Affairs

the f word

<< < (2/5) > >>

Freestuffyay:
I feel like the meaning of the word feminism is a good thought but the actual feminists are just straight up feminazis

Just Humen:

--- Quote from: Tulrak on June 02, 2016, 04:16:31 am ---
--- Quote from: Just Humen on June 01, 2016, 05:57:56 pm ---I feel like modern feminists are not trying to make both genders equal, they are trying to make femininity superior to masculinity. That's just me.

--- End quote ---

See.. this is what I'm talking about, people like this are the reason that women are afraid to play Emps at night.
and this hate speech has been here since last night, nothing was done about it, just another proof how sexist this community is.

--- End quote ---

Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against equality. But some feminists forget the whole idea behind feminism and just ruin it's representation.

Just Humen:
Uhhh just throwing this in here.
Keep in mind this doesn't fully represent my view of this topic, but I'm just putting it here to see your perspective on it.

Avenus:
http://www.infowars.com/video-obese-woman-starts-trashing-store-after-ebt-card-gets-refused/

Ekke:
On a topic closely related to feminism.

See this: http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=d94_1465198435

Feminists cry for equal treatment. Unfortunately for them, this has escalated into a situation in the western countries, where they can't whine when a man hits a woman, because it's equal treatment, what they have been crying for.

What do you think about men hitting women?
My opinions are, based on the circumstances:
1) In a relationship, a woman should fear hitting her man. The man should have the alpha power over his woman.
2) Outside a relationship, a man should be a man enough to take a few weak blows and defend himself from a woman.
3) If a raging feminist thinks she can beat the fuck out of a man without any consequences, 360 tornado kick that bitch in the face.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while liking
Liking...
Go to full version