Miscellaneous > Current Affairs

Send in the drone!

(1/3) > >>

Ekke:
It hasn't been broadcasted in Estonian news afaik, has it been on your local news yet?

http://www.infowars.com/state-dept-doesnt-know-legal-authority-behind-obamas-green-light-to-attack-syrian-troops/

What do you think, does US have the right?

3st Ranger X:
Let him kill those Arabs. He'll kill them faster than they would kill eachother in the Arabland.
Oh, and dont even start with the bs that i'm sure is coming at me. You know i'm right.

Esam121:

--- Quote from: 3st Ranger X on August 05, 2015, 07:04:44 pm ---Let him kill those Arabs. He'll kill them faster than they would kill eachother in the Arabland.
Oh, and dont even start with the bs that i'm sure is coming at me. You know i'm right.

--- End quote ---
You're seriously disrepsectful and racist, what do you call yourself? hundred thousnds of innocent babies, women and men are dying because of an extremly ignorance ideology of terrorist organizations and they have no weapons, food or water to keep themselves safe and stand against them and just because they are arabs you want to watch more bloody massacres of innocent people?
Do you enjoy watching little babies dying or being burried alive when haven't even decided what to do in their life when they group up?
Arabs are humans no matter what their religions are, they're just humans. They're not really idiot or ignorant, they're just being misdirected by their government.

You're son of ..., before talking BS about this thing, just imagine you watch your whole family dying infront of your eyes.

You're the one who looks stupid and ignorant right now.

Someone12116:

--- Quote from: Esam121 on August 06, 2015, 11:51:17 am ---
--- Quote from: 3st Ranger X on August 05, 2015, 07:04:44 pm ---Let him kill those Arabs. He'll kill them faster than they would kill eachother in the Arabland.

--- End quote ---
You're seriously disrepsectful and racist, what do you call yourself? hundred thousnds of innocent babies, women and men are dying because of an extremly ignorance ideology of terrorist organizations and they have no weapons, food or water to keep themselves safe and stand against them and just because they are arabs you want to watch more bloody massacres of innocent people?
Do you enjoy watching little babies dying or being burried alive when haven't even decided what to do in their life when they group up?
Arabs are humans no matter what their religions are, they're just humans. They're not really idiot or ignorant, they're just being misdirected by their government.

You're son of ..., before talking BS about this thing, just imagine you watch your whole family dying infront of your eyes.

You're the one who looks stupid and ignorant right now.

--- End quote ---

Let's just let terrorists rape and torture them and then slowly kill them all. That's definitely a better alternative, isn't it? Oh wait, there isn't a good solution to this that would make everyone happy.

Quit crying.

Yaz:
It does not have the right at all.

Raido, keep your mouth shut please.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while liking
Liking...
Go to full version