The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Ekke

• Liked: 94 times
  • +0/-0
  • The inquisitive
    • View Profile
Send in the drone!
« on: August 05, 2015, 06:28:21 pm »
It hasn't been broadcasted in Estonian news afaik, has it been on your local news yet?

http://www.infowars.com/state-dept-doesnt-know-legal-authority-behind-obamas-green-light-to-attack-syrian-troops/

What do you think, does US have the right?

Offline 3st Ranger X

• Liked: 236 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Send in the drone!
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2015, 07:04:44 pm »
Let him kill those Arabs. He'll kill them faster than they would kill eachother in the Arabland.
Oh, and dont even start with the bs that i'm sure is coming at me. You know i'm right.

Offline Esam121

• Liked: 761 times
  • +0/-0
  • Die with memories, not dreams. Ex-Moderator.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2015, 11:51:17 am »
Let him kill those Arabs. He'll kill them faster than they would kill eachother in the Arabland.
Oh, and dont even start with the bs that i'm sure is coming at me. You know i'm right.
You're seriously disrepsectful and racist, what do you call yourself? hundred thousnds of innocent babies, women and men are dying because of an extremly ignorance ideology of terrorist organizations and they have no weapons, food or water to keep themselves safe and stand against them and just because they are arabs you want to watch more bloody massacres of innocent people?
Do you enjoy watching little babies dying or being burried alive when haven't even decided what to do in their life when they group up?
Arabs are humans no matter what their religions are, they're just humans. They're not really idiot or ignorant, they're just being misdirected by their government.

You're son of ..., before talking BS about this thing, just imagine you watch your whole family dying infront of your eyes.

You're the one who looks stupid and ignorant right now.

I may not be the best, but I'm definitely not like the rest.

Emps-World Moderator Since December 13th, 2014
Resigned from Staff-Team and Quit Since February 18, 2015
Sectional Moderator Since June 2nd, 2015
Not a sectional moderator anymore since a long time ago
:kappa:
Rejoined on December 24, 2015
The following users liked this post: Mariuxas, Ledomy10

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2015, 12:01:14 pm »
You're seriously disrepsectful and racist, what do you call yourself? hundred thousnds of innocent babies, women and men are dying because of an extremly ignorance ideology of terrorist organizations and they have no weapons, food or water to keep themselves safe and stand against them and just because they are arabs you want to watch more bloody massacres of innocent people?
Do you enjoy watching little babies dying or being burried alive when haven't even decided what to do in their life when they group up?
Arabs are humans no matter what their religions are, they're just humans. They're not really idiot or ignorant, they're just being misdirected by their government.

You're son of ..., before talking BS about this thing, just imagine you watch your whole family dying infront of your eyes.

Let's just let terrorists rape and torture them and then slowly kill them all. That's definitely a better alternative, isn't it? Oh wait, there isn't a good solution to this that would make everyone happy.

Quit crying.
The following users liked this post: 3st Ranger X

Offline Yaz

• Liked: 603 times
  • +0/-0
  • Out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2015, 12:42:29 pm »
It does not have the right at all.

Raido, keep your mouth shut please.

Bubblebeam2 [11|Sep 01:08 am]:   Yaz is love, Yaz is Life
Drugs [12|Sep 05:08 pm]:   just.saw.yazan.on.esl.dubai
Charr [11|Oct 09:24 pm]:   Yaz pls stop using riven ult irl.
Emps Loover [07|Dec 09:37 pm]:   I want to see you in a mc donalds suit yaz
Charr [06|Jan 02:21 pm]:   Yazdonalds

Offline Mariuxas

• Liked: 5 times
  • +0/-0
  • Emps Lover ^.^
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2015, 03:15:26 pm »
The answer has been said already by Sam ,

Thank yo Sam for giving those fuckin' nor mercy ppl  a lesson.
Emps Scape Player Since September ,22, 2014.

Java Programmer!
                                c# beginner!

Have I Been A Good Boy ?

Offline 3st Ranger X

• Liked: 236 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2015, 04:45:06 pm »

Say what m8? If you dont understand shit, then what i meant with my reply is that USA would kill few arabs, but it would save the lives of other arabs, who would die during the fights that are going on there atm. Basically, they would kill the terrorists alot faster than those who live there ever could. Wich makes it better alternative. Now, please, i will never look more stupid than you. Go back to your cave.
Edit- It's about time someone does something out there.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2015, 04:51:57 pm by 3st Ranger X »

Offline Esam121

• Liked: 761 times
  • +0/-0
  • Die with memories, not dreams. Ex-Moderator.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2015, 12:04:40 am »

Say what m8? If you dont understand shit, then what i meant with my reply is that USA would kill few arabs, but it would save the lives of other arabs, who would die during the fights that are going on there atm. Basically, they would kill the terrorists alot faster than those who live there ever could. Wich makes it better alternative. Now, please, i will never look more stupid than you. Go back to your cave.
Edit- It's about time someone does something out there.
We all know what you really meant, don't act so stupid now.
How is it really fair to kill "few" arabs? Did you even watch the video that ekke provided with the link?
USA is going to attack the syrian soldiers who are killing ISIS and you're like yeah let them just die and disrespecting the other arabians.
You know what, I'll just end this arguement here because it is not going to change anything at all but at least I got some points from stupid people.

I may not be the best, but I'm definitely not like the rest.

Emps-World Moderator Since December 13th, 2014
Resigned from Staff-Team and Quit Since February 18, 2015
Sectional Moderator Since June 2nd, 2015
Not a sectional moderator anymore since a long time ago
:kappa:
Rejoined on December 24, 2015

Offline Joshiee

• Liked: 701 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2015, 05:03:13 am »
You get information of such random websites.

Offline Yaz

• Liked: 603 times
  • +0/-0
  • Out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2015, 06:51:40 am »
Did you even watch the video ???

Bubblebeam2 [11|Sep 01:08 am]:   Yaz is love, Yaz is Life
Drugs [12|Sep 05:08 pm]:   just.saw.yazan.on.esl.dubai
Charr [11|Oct 09:24 pm]:   Yaz pls stop using riven ult irl.
Emps Loover [07|Dec 09:37 pm]:   I want to see you in a mc donalds suit yaz
Charr [06|Jan 02:21 pm]:   Yazdonalds

Offline Ekke

• Liked: 94 times
  • +0/-0
  • The inquisitive
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2015, 11:02:19 am »
Random websites like these actually cast the truth, not the brainwashed stories that the common controlled news like to show.
The following users liked this post: Esam121, Icedrags, Yaz, Ledomy10, Keiskelar

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2015, 07:18:07 am »
whats.there.to.think.about.like.srsly

war
america
money
The following users liked this post: Ledomy10

Offline Ashootsh

• Liked: 193 times
  • +0/-0
  • Veteran player 2007-2023
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2015, 09:53:56 pm »
Lol isn't US who have established Israel?

And I disagree of course. he's defending the isis who is ruining the middle east. But yh as karl said money can buy everything it's simple as it is..

I'm usually not as active here, but my discord is ashootsh. Hit me up if you wanna talk :)
I'm here from now & then.. don't worry
Pages: 1