The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Offline Gold2m

• Liked: 11 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Multiculturalism in Europe
« Reply #75 on: January 03, 2015, 08:22:59 pm »
What's your logic? "Weird how you demand respect for no respect"?

They come to my country. They need to earn my respect first.

Offline Its Sk1ll3r

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: January 03, 2015, 08:29:38 pm »
What's your logic? "Weird how you demand respect for no respect"?

They come to my country. They need to earn my respect first.

They have to earn nothing?
It's up to theirself to respect you or nothing. We live in a free world. and even the goverment has no right to tell you who to respect and who not?
So like I Said, You are nothing more than a simple citizen just like them..
Imagine, You are coming to my house.. You don't speak our language. You barely know our country. And we act like a prick towards you. What would you think about that?

Please, İ'm begging you, Try to put yourself in their shoes. and come with better things. İ'm just repeating the things in other words, so you can understand.

Offline Gold2m

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: January 03, 2015, 08:34:04 pm »
What the actual **** are you saying.

So you just come to Europe and don't respect us and expect us to respect you?

"Imagine, You are coming to my house.. You don't speak our language. You barely know our country. And we act like a prick towards you. What would you think about that?"

That's why immigrants need to respect us and our culture ffs. Do you even think what you are saying? You're completely talking against yourself.

Offline Its Sk1ll3r

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: January 03, 2015, 08:43:18 pm »

"Imagine, You are coming to my house.. You don't speak our language. You barely know our country. And we act like a prick towards you. What would you think about that?"

That's why immigrants need to respect us and our culture ffs. Do you even think what you are saying? You're completely talking against yourself.

No I'm not. You just dont understand me, You just see everything from 1 point of a view.
If you would go to my house, And we would act like a prick. It wouldn't be a solution , unless you hate multiculturalism no matter what.

If you would go to my house, And I would act friendly, and respect you, You would respect me back. And eventually we would understand eachother much better, and it would be easier for you to get the hang of my house. And just integrate.

Wouldn't it?

Just answer this, Because with your mindset you can't go anywhere.

Offline Zeepleeuw

• Liked: 251 times
  • +0/-0
  • Master Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: January 03, 2015, 08:43:56 pm »

No I'm not. You just dont understand me, You just see everything from 1 point of a view.
If you would go to my house, And we would act like a prick. It wouldn't be a solution , unless you hate multiculturalism no matter what.

If you would go to my house, And I would act friendly, and respect you, You would respect me back. And eventually we would understand eachother much better, and it would be easier for you to get the hang of my house. And just integrate.

Wouldn't it?

Just answer this, Because with your mindset you can't go anywhere.
we act like a prick because we get no respect from them.
Master of the order of the Doge.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=wavh47RpLz4&

player moderator since 22/12/2015
game moderator since 11/03/2016

Offline Fireblast12

• Liked: 181 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: January 03, 2015, 08:45:26 pm »

Problem is people generalise, two muslims blow up a tower so the third muslim is a terrorist aswell --> acting bitchy to the third muslim who actually can be a nice person.

When soldiers have nowhere to run to - if their bridges have been burned - they fight much harder than they otherwise would have. When you find something that you care about enough, be prepared to burn your bridges.-Chait

Offline Its Sk1ll3r

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: January 03, 2015, 09:12:35 pm »

Problem is people generalise, two muslims blow up a tower so the third muslim is a terrorist aswell --> acting bitchy to the third muslim who actually can be a nice person.
Couldn't say it better myself..

Offline Gold2m

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: January 03, 2015, 09:54:51 pm »
Maybe you have misunderstood me. After an hour long chat with Fireblast12, I have come to the conclusion that I should tell you better what I am against.

I'm against the current policy of multiculturalism. Non-respectful, violent, non-working immigrants coming to Europe and befoul our culture.
I have nothing against respectful and working immigrants.

Offline Its Sk1ll3r

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: January 03, 2015, 10:01:17 pm »
Maybe you have misunderstood me. After an hour long chat with Fireblast12, I have come to the conclusion that I should tell you better what I am against.

I'm against the current policy of multiculturalism. Non-respectful, violent, non-working immigrants coming to Europe and befoul our culture.

That's something else ofcourse, You could mention that. You've changed the subject in a 360 degree. You was moments ago, just against them. now against a part. Means that Fireblast and I reached something.
But still, I kind of agree. But don't tell me there are no estonians that don't work. It could happen to everyone. Maybe to your parents or you , with the crisis going, it's certainly not only the immigrants..

Offline Fireblast12

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: January 03, 2015, 10:10:03 pm »

That's something else ofcourse, You could mention that. You've changed the subject in a 360 degree. You was moments ago, just against them. now against a part. Means that Fireblast and I reached something.
But still, I kind of agree. But don't tell me there are no estonians that don't work. It could happen to everyone. Maybe to your parents or you , with the crisis going, it's certainly not only the immigrants..
it doesn't matter who it is, if you go to a country and want to stay there without doing shit then just leave.
There shouldn't be free looters from other peoples their work

When soldiers have nowhere to run to - if their bridges have been burned - they fight much harder than they otherwise would have. When you find something that you care about enough, be prepared to burn your bridges.-Chait

Offline Its Sk1ll3r

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: January 03, 2015, 11:24:40 pm »

it doesn't matter who it is, if you go to a country and want to stay there without doing shit then just leave.
No , Excuse me?
Where does it say you  HAVE to work? I agree ofcourse, but the way you say it , Completely wrong.. Can you go a bit more in depth?

Offline Zeepleeuw

• Liked: 251 times
  • +0/-0
  • Master Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: January 03, 2015, 11:31:10 pm »

No , Excuse me?
Where does it say you  HAVE to work? I agree ofcourse, but the way you say it , Completely wrong.. Can you go a bit more in depth?
Work/try to find work or get out. That's what he is saying.
Master of the order of the Doge.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=wavh47RpLz4&

player moderator since 22/12/2015
game moderator since 11/03/2016

Offline Fireblast12

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: January 03, 2015, 11:33:34 pm »

No , Excuse me?
Work/try to find work or get out. That's what he is saying.
People shouldn't live from someone else his work without doing shit, what's the purpose of those people?

Offline Skunkberry

• Liked: 1 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile

main acc: Scr aigth1
skiller: scr skiller
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9