The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 9

Offline Hmm2

• Liked: 9 times
  • +0/-0
  • アニメが大好きです
    • View Profile
Re: Multiculturalism in Europe
« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2014, 11:16:39 pm »
i'm not European but i wish to say my opinion. for me multiculturalism should be allowed anywhere anytime, provided that the minorities respect the fact that they live in that certain country which has a certain prevalent culture\religion. and on the other hand the majority needs to be accepting and don't feel superior because this is where most if not all of the wars\conflicts come from. if the problem is small peace-wrecking groups, then these exist in any and every kind of culture,country and religion. even every family member differ from the other, so accepting differences is essential for living a normal and peaceful human life. and last but not least, Europe was the leading continent in all modern human rights and national treaties, so i can't see the logic in refusing multiculturalism.

Offline Joshiee

• Liked: 701 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2014, 11:39:15 am »

Sole reason I disagree with it.

Offline Hmm2

• +0/-0
  • アニメが大好きです
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 10, 2014, 02:14:24 pm »

i wish you heard the last line she said

Offline Joshiee

• +0/-0
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 11, 2014, 08:47:20 am »

I wish you saw what actually goes on in the UK over this sort of issue. It's pathetic and is the sole reason I'd disagree with multiculturalism.
I'm not saying it's a bad thing, because it's not. Just from experience and what I have saw with my very own eyes, the only problem I have regarding multiculturalism is Islamic/Muslim extremists.

Offline Hmm2

• +0/-0
  • アニメが大好きです
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 11, 2014, 11:28:42 am »

I wish you saw what actually goes on in the UK over this sort of issue. It's pathetic and is the sole reason I'd disagree with multiculturalism.
I'm not saying it's a bad thing, because it's not. Just from experience and what I have saw with my very own eyes, the only problem I have regarding multiculturalism is Islamic/Muslim extremists.
you didn't understand the video you yourself posted. ignorance and racism is the sole reason of this issue, if Britain has never followed  USA in the fake wars against terrorism( led by the most stupid president ever for the us at that time) all these lunatics wouldn't have showed up. everything started when the west decided to discriminate against Muslims just like they did against Jews, black people and the long list of minorities that were oppressed because they are different.
and what the hell is all of this topic about anyway? you disagree with multiculturalism? are you serious? there is no thomy (unfortunately) to do roll backs in the real world. or lets just do like ferdinand and isabilla did to muslims and jews in spain and make them all convert to Christianity. and you should know that if you say yes then you are the same as these extremists.
my last point is that all this issue wasn't even noticed before the whole "islamophibia" thing started(nearly 2000) which proves that Europe brought that upon itself, because you can't expect that people won't retaliate when they feel oppressed in the place that is supposed to be the land of freedom and human rights. so what i'm saying is that multiculturalism is not the cause of this, it is the stupid decisions of a stupid bunch that rules the continent.   

Offline Gold2m

• Liked: 11 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 11, 2014, 02:44:44 pm »

you didn't understand the video you yourself posted. ignorance and racism is the sole reason of this issue, if Britain has never followed  USA in the fake wars against terrorism( led by the most stupid president ever for the us at that time) all these lunatics wouldn't have showed up. everything started when the west decided to discriminate against Muslims just like they did against Jews, black people and the long list of minorities that were oppressed because they are different.
and what the hell is all of this topic about anyway? you disagree with multiculturalism? are you serious? there is no thomy (unfortunately) to do roll backs in the real world. or lets just do like ferdinand and isabilla did to muslims and jews in spain and make them all convert to Christianity. and you should know that if you say yes then you are the same as these extremists.
my last point is that all this issue wasn't even noticed before the whole "islamophibia" thing started(nearly 2000) which proves that Europe brought that upon itself, because you can't expect that people won't retaliate when they feel oppressed in the place that is supposed to be the land of freedom and human rights. so what i'm saying is that multiculturalism is not the cause of this, it is the stupid decisions of a stupid bunch that rules the continent.   
Yes, I strongly disagree with multiculturalism.
If you're so arrogant, then do some research on Sweden and muslims.

Sweden’s National Crime Prevention Council 2013 reports indicate 6,000 Rapes and 17,000 Sexual Assaults of Women. Furthermore, only 23% are reported meaning there were an estimated 24,000 Rapes and 68,000 Sexual Assaults.
Nearly 100% are committed by Muslim immigrants

Victim of a muslim gang rape.
When asking the rapists the reason, they answered "she was asking for it".
« Last Edit: December 11, 2014, 03:21:02 pm by Gold2m »

Offline Fireblast12

• Liked: 181 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 11, 2014, 03:29:38 pm »
Sweden’s National Crime Prevention Council 2013 reports indicate 6,000 Rapes and 17,000 Sexual Assaults of Women. Furthermore, only 23% are reported meaning there were an estimated 24,000 Rapes and 68,000 Sexual Assaults.

Source pls

When soldiers have nowhere to run to - if their bridges have been burned - they fight much harder than they otherwise would have. When you find something that you care about enough, be prepared to burn your bridges.-Chait

Offline Gold2m

• Liked: 11 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 11, 2014, 03:32:12 pm »

Source pls
http://www.skanskan.se/article/20131231/TTINRIKES/312319970

Offline Hmm2

• +0/-0
  • アニメが大好きです
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 11, 2014, 05:51:34 pm »

Yes, I strongly disagree with multiculturalism.
If you're so arrogant, then do some research on Sweden and muslims.

Victim of a muslim gang rape.
When asking the rapists the reason, they answered "she was asking for it".
it feels like you're talking about Africa , is there actually police in that country?
and what does it mean :"i'm strongly against multiculturalism" ? what is the  point of this topic? it won't make a difference if anyone is against or with because simply it is a fact that won't change, unless of course Europe decides to use primitive methods. and don't get this wrong, a significant part of the Muslims there are actually Europeans not Arabs, Africans, Asians or from any other Islamic part of the world. it is like you're saying you are simply against other people's religion, which would be really pathetic.   

Offline Fireblast12

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 11, 2014, 06:25:46 pm »

Source pls
http://www.skanskan.se/article/20131231/TTINRIKES/312319970
I used google translate and I didn't see a single sentence where it stated that muslims were the cause for the rapes.
Did I miss a paragraph?

When soldiers have nowhere to run to - if their bridges have been burned - they fight much harder than they otherwise would have. When you find something that you care about enough, be prepared to burn your bridges.-Chait

Offline Hmm2

• +0/-0
  • アニメが大好きです
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 11, 2014, 07:08:40 pm »
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Lee_Rigby

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2331143/Pictured-crowd-called-beheading-British-soldiers-Newly-unearthed-photo-terror-suspect-Adebolajo-banned-extremist-group.html
if this has become a war of links then here you go
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baghdad_Central_Prison
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_war_crimes#Iraq_War
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abu_Ghraib_torture_and_prisoner_abuse
http://www.commondreams.org/news/2014/05/14/world-court-target-uk-war-crimes-iraq
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/defence/9514271/Hundreds-of-British-troops-to-be-questioned-over-weak-war-crime-allegations.html
and the list goes on. i am not posting these because i want to say that killing people there is right but i just want to show you the source of these crimes. on another note for you guys just to know, japan has prevented foreigners from entering the counry for hundreds of years but failed to keep that situation going on, simply because it is impossible to prevent people from interacting with you.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2014, 08:23:40 pm by Hmm2 »

Offline Fireblast12

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 11, 2014, 08:26:26 pm »
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Lee_Rigby

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2331143/Pictured-crowd-called-beheading-British-soldiers-Newly-unearthed-photo-terror-suspect-Adebolajo-banned-extremist-group.html
Congratulations you gave 3cases where a muslim killed a non muslim.
Now we all can say that all muslims are terrorists and killers and they all need to fuck off from uk.
Now do you want me to link you to muslims genocides by catholics?
Or let's remind you of the cruisades to jeruzalem?
How many muslims were killed then?

My point is, it's not about your religion or nationality , it's about your nature and education.
There is extremism everywhere, not just in islam.
Some retards start killing people in name of Allah so Islam is garbage and violent?
No, those retards are violent, not islam.
Before making those anti islam statements think about the people who aren't violent, I can assure you that most of the muslims are not violent and won't rape, kill or beat a random stranger for no reason.
Also, those people who move into 'your' country they have a reason for it.
They won't be all YOLO let's go to the uk, no, most of them fleed for war, genocides, bad economy etc.

Offline Straw Hat

• Liked: 2 times
  • +0/-0
  • Fight Fire with Fire.....I mean with DFS
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 11, 2014, 09:29:53 pm »
When I clicked on Joshiee's video.. the girl's voice sounded so obnoxious and ignorant  I could not stand to listen to the rest lol.

Second I find it really weird that someone can be racist to a nationality or color.
Im arab, I grew up with Somalian, white, Asian and any kind of kid. I never felt oh why is he like that nor that he should not be here  in my country or area or that im superior due to my color and the tabouleh I ate. :D

I know people are trying not bring religion into this convo, so I will not either.
A person doesn't choose the culture nor the color he is nor If he speaks arabic english french german or what ever.
You did not choose your hair color nor how tall you are nor the language you grew up speaking nor you parents.
So I honestly do not understand how someone can think of himself as superior when in reality we are just weak and did not even choose to be born. People really need a mind check and think about reality. Were all gna die at some point, and we cant stop it.
Grow up and stop thinking about all this drama and start thinking about the true meaning of life. It cant just be to be born eat sleep and die.

Offline Joshiee

• +0/-0
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 12, 2014, 06:08:19 am »
I am in no way shape or form racist.
I have just came here to express my opinion on this issue; and so I have. I have no problem with Muslims, nor do I disrespect them in any way.

I am against Muslim/Islamic extremism in my country. How dare people come to our homeland and get sheltered, get food and get our benefits. For what? To protest and start shouting "BRITISH POLICE, BURN IN HELL".
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 9