The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Offline Ashootsh

• Liked: 193 times
  • +0/-0
  • Veteran player 2007-2023
    • View Profile
Gay Marriage
« on: June 26, 2015, 11:06:16 pm »
So if you guys haven't heard yet or have heard.

The US Supreme Court have Legalised Gay marriage nationwide

I want to your opinion on this

Was it a good call or a bad one?

I'm usually not as active here, but my discord is ashootsh. Hit me up if you wanna talk :)
I'm here from now & then.. don't worry

Offline Chazz

• Liked: 586 times
  • +0/-0
  • f
    • View Profile
Re: Gay Marriage
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2015, 11:52:32 pm »
>mfw took this long for this to get posted

No union is more profound than marriage, for it embodies the highest ideals of love, fidelity, devotion, sacrifice, and family. In forming a marital union, two people become something greater than once they were. As some of the petitioners in these cases demonstrate, marriage embodies a love that may endure even past death. It would misunderstand these men and women to say they disrespect the idea of marriage. Their plea is that they do respect it, respect it so deeply that they seek to find its fulfillment for themselves. Their hope is not to be condemned to live in loneliness, excluded from one of civilization’s oldest institutions. They ask for equal dignity in the eyes of the law. The Constitution grants them that right. The judgment of the Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit is reversed.

It is so ordered.

That last line, albeit being legal jargon, fits so well. Just putting a stress on the "so" makes it go so well in line with the LGBT community and the shit they've had to put up with.
For the most part, the fact that this has been an issue for the last 20 years is baffling. Hopefully now the government can focus on less trivial matters, instead of shit like this.

Archive: http://pastebin.com/LTEXJMgE
IGN: Rican soul15

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3225 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2015, 12:26:02 am »
Definitely a good call.
;

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2015, 01:06:11 am »
Everyone knows marriage in 2k15 is only fo gay people anyways, either to prove that they are not gay or either to marry another man.
#nodmgdone

Offline Chazz

• Liked: 586 times
  • +0/-0
  • f
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2015, 02:17:27 am »
Remember when Slavery was declared illegal in all states? What came after that? Jim Crow Laws.

I wonder how similar this situation will be. How much has more accepting is today's american culture.
For those thinking everyone's liberal as fuck, see Exhibit A: Texas.

Archive: http://pastebin.com/LTEXJMgE
IGN: Rican soul15

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2015, 03:15:02 am »
Remember when Slavery was declared illegal in all states? What came after that? Jim Crow Laws.

I wonder how similar this situation will be. How much has more accepting is today's american culture.
For those thinking everyone's liberal as fuck, see Exhibit A: Texas.
Legalize weed in texas, fixes everything.

Offline Soulcist

• Liked: 19 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2015, 04:14:20 am »
It's perfectly fine, people need to stop being in other people's lives so much and worry about their damn selves.

Offline Chris

• Liked: 158 times
  • +0/-0
  • Supreme Leader of the First Order
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2015, 02:16:44 pm »
It's perfectly fine, people need to stop being in other people's lives so much and worry about their damn selves.

This right here.

I'm Xxskinney13x

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2015, 02:56:16 pm »
It's good. Gay marriage also got legalized in Finland as well not too long ago. It won't change straight man's or woman's daily life in any way, so I don't understand why so people are so negative towards it.

Still waiting for that American pastor to burn himself for some nice BBQ :kappa:
The following users liked this post: Kaarel 123

Offline Ekke

• Liked: 94 times
  • +0/-0
  • The inquisitive
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2015, 03:22:10 pm »
A question to discuss on: what is the difference between homophiles, zoophiles, pedophiles?

Note: being a zoophile or pedophile doesn't mean raping, or not even sexual activity depending on the case.

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2015, 03:24:27 pm »
A question to discuss on: what is the difference between homophiles, zoophiles, pedophiles?

Note: being a zoophile or pedophile doesn't mean raping, or not even sexual activity depending on the case.

Ekke jump in the van, I have candy!
The following users liked this post: Jonneh

Offline Ekke

• Liked: 94 times
  • +0/-0
  • The inquisitive
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2015, 03:26:44 pm »

Ekke jump in the van, I have candy!
..or any type of that activity

Offline Ashootsh

• Liked: 193 times
  • +0/-0
  • Veteran player 2007-2023
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2015, 04:33:28 pm »
It's good. Gay marriage also got legalized in Finland as well not too long ago. It won't change straight man's or woman's daily life in any way, so I don't understand why so people are so negative towards it.

Still waiting for that American pastor to burn himself for some nice BBQ :kappa:

I agree with you about this, But i have this strange feeling that it's not right.

I'm usually not as active here, but my discord is ashootsh. Hit me up if you wanna talk :)
I'm here from now & then.. don't worry

Offline Esam121

• Liked: 761 times
  • +0/-0
  • Die with memories, not dreams. Ex-Moderator.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 29, 2015, 11:09:58 am »
I don't support gays marriage, it's the strangest thing I've ever heard of.

I don't really hate gays, lesbians and biosexual but Gays Marriage... that's actually something I definitely don't support even though we don't have this weird marriage in Israel especially in the arab community.

I may not be the best, but I'm definitely not like the rest.

Emps-World Moderator Since December 13th, 2014
Resigned from Staff-Team and Quit Since February 18, 2015
Sectional Moderator Since June 2nd, 2015
Not a sectional moderator anymore since a long time ago
:kappa:
Rejoined on December 24, 2015

Offline Pure Ranged1

• Liked: 208 times
  • +0/-0
  • Wiki Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 29, 2015, 11:37:28 am »
I don't support gays marriage, it's the strangest thing I've ever heard of.

I don't really hate gays, lesbians and biosexual but Gays Marriage... that's actually something I definitely don't support even though we don't have this weird marriage in Israel especially in the arab community.
If it doesn't harm you, why you're bothered?
Emps-World Moderator since February 02, 2015
Resigned May 21, 2015
Pages: 1 2 3 4