The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Offline Slayerxv

• Liked: 8 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Gay Marriage
« Reply #30 on: June 30, 2015, 12:32:30 pm »
I don't like gays
« Last Edit: June 30, 2015, 01:24:38 pm by Chazz »
My old signature from 2009...
The following users liked this post: Esam121, Yaz

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 30, 2015, 07:27:24 pm »
what about religion and families that force underage girls into marriage for their personal finance and well being

I was about to post something but then I realized it would be too racist :kappa:

I don't disagree with the whole thingy I just find it disgusting for private reasons.
you find lesbians disgusting? :kappa:
Sex? Ofc no. Marriage yes lol

So you are a homophobe. I'd be more afraid of straight men than gay men: gay men won't try to steal your girlfriend lol
The following users liked this post: Icedrags, Freestuffyay, Suryoyo K0, Str8att7

Offline Rosa

• Liked: 1 times
  • +0/-0
  • Iana beððos et iouintutos
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 30, 2015, 08:43:59 pm »
Great news and a big step forward for America! I'm mildly surprised it hadn't happened earlier.

Now let's take the next step and call it just "Marriage" while we wait for the rest of the world to follow in America's footsteps!

« Last Edit: June 30, 2015, 08:50:11 pm by Rosa »

Aia mape coime, adrete
In blatugabagli uorete
cante snon celilui in cete

Offline Suryoyo K0

• Liked: 1505 times
  • +0/-1
  • :4head:
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 30, 2015, 08:58:47 pm »
the us supreme court after legalizing Gay marriages

:kappa:

Offline Cococola

• Liked: 106 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 30, 2015, 10:53:36 pm »
It's been legal in Canada for years and everyone is freaking out about it everywhere else. Who the fuck cares about it? If you wanna be gay and shit do your thing

Emps-scape moderator
The following users liked this post: Yaz

Offline Icedrags

• Liked: 793 times
  • +0/-0
  • I don't wanna wait now, But I know you gonna make
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 01, 2015, 12:52:19 pm »
its bloody 2k15, its totally normal. no need to go nuts about it. Just a huge step for States

hoping to see weed legalized all over the world :kappa:

inb4 soon they will allow people to marry with animals, cars and etc.... now that would be a bombshell  :kappa:
Doge Airlines
The Three Musketeers

Do what you gotta do so you can do what you wanna do
Wish we could turn back time, to the good ol' days,
When our momma sang us to sleep but now we're stressed out.

Creative twant since november 22, 1995 :kappa:
The following users liked this post: Esam121, Yaz

Offline Suryoyo K0

• Liked: 1505 times
  • +0/-1
  • :4head:
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 01, 2015, 03:02:28 pm »
It's been legal in Canada for years and everyone is freaking out about it everywhere else. Who the fuck cares about it? If you wanna be gay and shit do your thing
been legal in the netherlands 15 years and sweden for 6 years too
« Last Edit: July 01, 2015, 03:46:15 pm by Suryoyo K0 »

Offline Ekke

• Liked: 94 times
  • +0/-0
  • The inquisitive
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 01, 2015, 04:49:45 pm »
its bloody 2k15, its totally normal. no need to go nuts about it. Just a huge step for States

inb4 soon they will allow people to marry with animals, cars and etc.... now that would be a bombshell  :kappa:
This is one of the reasons I am against it.

Gays were crazy people before, now people take them as completely normal - as time goes on more and more will be tolerated, the world is soon becoming too liberate.

People & things we now title as madness will soon be brainwashed into our minds as normal.

Offline Someone12116

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 01, 2015, 04:59:17 pm »

Gays were crazy people before, now people take them as completely normal - as time goes on more and more will be tolerated, the world is soon becoming too liberate.

People & things we now title as madness will soon be brainwashed into our minds as normal.

When they are considered normal, we don't need to care a shit about them anymore. How do gays exactly affect your daily life? I personally do not even notice them, so they don't affect me even a little.

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 01, 2015, 05:09:09 pm »
This whole 'debate' is becoming unhealthy. Some people don't like it for the simple reason that it's strange to them, it's not in their culture. They're alien to it, and thus they reject it. Kinda goes into the same boat with eating insects, some people think it's absolutely disgusting, yet they contain plenty of nutritional value and taste is a matter of opinion. Please don't give a person less respect if they're homophobic. Treat them like human beings or you'll just be as low as the people actively bashing gays.

If this gets more out of hand I'm locking, current affairs once again proves to serve no purpose other than unhealthy debate.

I'm just sayin.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2015, 10:58:54 am by Charr »
;

Offline Ekke

• Liked: 94 times
  • +0/-0
  • The inquisitive
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 01, 2015, 05:16:48 pm »

When they are considered normal, we don't need to care a shit about them anymore. How do gays exactly affect your daily life? I personally do not even notice them, so they don't affect me even a little.
You completely missed my point.

Offline Esam121

• Liked: 761 times
  • +0/-0
  • Die with memories, not dreams. Ex-Moderator.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 01, 2015, 05:18:05 pm »
I'm telling my f*cking opinion so stop thinking that I am immature or just one this stupid phenomenon haters.
If I am against this situation, it doesn't mean I wrong. I don't really treat Gays, Lesbians or Biosexual disrepectfully or show any sign of hate. However, I personally don't like gay marriage and that doesn't mean I hate them.

It is the same here. However, I don't really like gay marriages like seriously.. they marry each other and then they adopt or surgically afford a baby. It's totally abnormal. Wake the f*ck up from this stupidity people.

I may not be the best, but I'm definitely not like the rest.

Emps-World Moderator Since December 13th, 2014
Resigned from Staff-Team and Quit Since February 18, 2015
Sectional Moderator Since June 2nd, 2015
Not a sectional moderator anymore since a long time ago
:kappa:
Rejoined on December 24, 2015

Offline Someone12116

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 01, 2015, 07:49:07 pm »

It is the same here. However, I don't really like gay marriages like seriously.. they marry each other and then they adopt or surgically afford a baby. It's totally abnormal. Wake the f*ck up from this stupidity people.

There are bunch of kids in developing countries needing adoption simply because of crappy environment and living conditions. Yeah, let's just let all those kids die, you homicidal fool.

This is an excellent example of how to promote multiculturalism as well, but I guess you Arabs want to be disliked forever.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2015, 08:25:10 pm by Someone12116 »
The following users liked this post: Kaner, Drugs, Freestuffyay, Earl

Offline Pure Ranged1

• Liked: 208 times
  • +0/-0
  • Wiki Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 01, 2015, 07:56:41 pm »
I sleep naked.
Emps-World Moderator since February 02, 2015
Resigned May 21, 2015
The following users liked this post: Freestuffyay, Someone12116, Crazy Joker, Charr

Offline Chazz

• Liked: 586 times
  • +0/-0
  • f
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 01, 2015, 08:48:32 pm »

Archive: http://pastebin.com/LTEXJMgE
IGN: Rican soul15
Pages: 1 2 3 4