Miscellaneous > Current Affairs

EBOLAAAAAAAAAA

(1/5) > >>

Cococola:
Well, Obama let it in the United States, good thing I live in Canada eh?

Gold2m:
Quite strange he let it in, I remember when there was a flu @ 2010 or something, USA borders were closed almost immediately.

Edit: Although it had a lot smaller chance of death.

Chris:

--- Quote from: Gold2m on October 18, 2014, 08:50:24 am ---Quite strange he let it in, I remember when there was a flu @ 2010 or something, USA borders were closed almost immediately.

--- End quote ---

That's because Ebola is a Man-Made virus that has only one intention: Population Control.

I bet it was created under Obama's 'reign' as well. More and more I begin to think that Obama is the Anti-Christ.

Gold2m:

--- Quote from: Chris on October 18, 2014, 02:47:25 pm ---
--- Quote from: Gold2m on October 18, 2014, 08:50:24 am ---Quite strange he let it in, I remember when there was a flu @ 2010 or something, USA borders were closed almost immediately.

--- End quote ---

That's because Ebola is a Man-Made virus that has only one intention: Population Control.

I bet it was created under Obama's 'reign' as well. More and more I begin to think that Obama is the Anti-Christ.

--- End quote ---
So you like conspiracies eh

Cococola:

--- Quote from: Gold2m on October 18, 2014, 04:24:47 pm ---
--- Quote from: Chris on October 18, 2014, 02:47:25 pm ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
So you like conspiracies eh

--- End quote ---

Big fan

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while liking
Liking...
Go to full version