The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2

Offline Il Skill L

• Liked: 1275 times
  • +0/-0
  • ༼つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Tyvm Karel for great avatar
    • View Profile
Re: dis place be deaded
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2016, 08:18:46 pm »
https://pics.onsizzle.com/Facebook-1f91b0.png

Yes, Trump is a little radical and dumb. He doesn't understand that the smartest thing to do in a liberal country is not to start shouting your radical ideas out, that will almost always give you a nazi or racist title.

I love the example of Hitler. How he didn't just take the charge in Germany, he was actually elected by the German people. And why? Because people wanted a change and they wanted it quick.
The world isn't that much different now with the refugee crisis and near cold war situation between Russia and USA. People are actually believing that those radical ideas are the solution and a easy and fast fix to the world. Therefore I believe that Trump gives absolutely no fucks about being called a nazi or a racist as long as he keeps winning the elections in as many states as possible. None of us could have predicted the success he has had until now.
And what if he doesn't become a president. Then it's Hilary Clinton who is probably going to become one and every single thing she messes up is a win for Trump. Unless Trump gets assassinated or dies to diabetes he will try again in the next presidential elections and then he has even more reasons to mock Clinton for her crappy work.

I don't think anyone can call Trump dumb. Everything he does is completely intentional. Thanks to that he has earned his billions and thanks to that he has had the success in the presidential elections.

EDIT: I forgot to mention before but 14 neo-nazis were elected to Slovakian parliament. In my opinion that shows how far people are ready to go.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2016, 08:33:57 pm by Il Skill L »

King125: minimum wage in estonia 2.5€ wtf
King125: 25€ for 10h work day :D :D :D
King125: i could make more sucking emps scape dick

Offline Ekke

• Liked: 94 times
  • +0/-0
  • The inquisitive
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2016, 10:35:54 am »
Clinton vs Trump

Seems like the only argument people have against Trump (including Hillary herself), is the goddamn wall. Oh jesus, why are Americans so stupid.

->->->

Offline Il Skill L

• Liked: 1275 times
  • +0/-0
  • ༼つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Tyvm Karel for great avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2016, 01:37:30 pm »
Clinton vs Trump

Seems like the only argument people have against Trump (including Hillary herself), is the goddamn wall. Oh jesus, why are Americans so stupid.

->->->
That's actually really cool video. But the guy at 5:13 >_<

King125: minimum wage in estonia 2.5€ wtf
King125: 25€ for 10h work day :D :D :D
King125: i could make more sucking emps scape dick
Pages: 1 2