The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
Re: 13.11.2015 Terrorist attacks in Paris
« Reply #75 on: November 23, 2015, 03:56:25 pm »
there isn't any mistake of that information, i assure you it's the media that doesn't want to show you what is really happening there.
d0nt rang it, yaz,and a lot of other players live near Syria know alot more than you do, im sorry to tell you they didn't do enough research about that, there were massacres everywhere in Syria, have you ever  thought of why did refugees go to france and other places, well that's the reason.
and instead of being sad for them you went on and went against them for the disagreement of "multiculturalism" sake .

Is your definition of "multiculturalism" raping the children and bombing buildings and people? Because that is exactly what the refugees are doing here. A lot of concerts and sports events have been cancelled because of potential further explosions.  If they were really running away from massacares and war, you'd imagine they would be happy about what they are given here: free shelter, food and safety. Instead they complain about everything. I wish the -20C winter in Finland will shoo every single refugee away from here. They aren't wanted here, nor they are needed here. Deal with your own problems and religion.
are you sure they were the refugees who  did that if so how can you be so sure?
I'm not sure why would anyone who went away from explosions and got fed and sheltered, would go bombing and stuff.
 i swear to god that none of you thought that this could be a Conspiracy so they can draw refugees out of France and  other places, why?
because you have this idea and image in your mind " muslims are human bombs who would sacrifice themselves foe the sake of their god" well that's ISIS doing NOT MUSLIM'S why is it so hard to understand god dammit!?
if it wasn't for the media and 1st world countries  the world would have been a better place.
and you guys go and believe everything you see on tv,yt,etc..

Didn't say anything about them being muslims, so please, leave that nonsense behind and stop being dumb.

Why are you defending the TERRORISTS? They have killed dozens of thousand of real muslims as well, we ALL know that already. That is the reason why we (Europeans) are taking refugees and why we are fighting against the ISIS. If you don't appereciate our help, then stop crying about the first world media and solve your own goddamn problems. That is my point here.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2015, 04:00:28 pm by Someone12116 »
The following users liked this post: 3st Ranger X

Offline 3st Ranger X

• Liked: 236 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: November 23, 2015, 03:58:18 pm »
there isn't any mistake of that information, i assure you it's the media that doesn't want to show you what is really happening there.
d0nt rang it, yaz,and a lot of other players live near Syria know alot more than you do, im sorry to tell you they didn't do enough research about that, there were massacres everywhere in Syria, have you ever  thought of why did refugees go to france and other places, well that's the reason.
and instead of being sad for them you went on and went against them for the disagreement of "multiculturalism" sake .

Is your definition of "multiculturalism" raping the children and bombing buildings and people? Because that is exactly what the refugees are doing here. A lot of concerts and sports events have been cancelled because of potential further explosions.  If they were really running away from massacares and war, you'd imagine they would be happy about what they are given here: free shelter, food and safety. Instead they complain about everything. I wish the -20C winter in Finland will shoo every single refugee away from here. They aren't wanted here, nor they are needed here. Deal with your own problems and religion.
are you sure they were the refugees who  did that if so how can you be so sure?
I'm not sure why would anyone who went away from explosions and got fed and sheltered, would go bombing and stuff.
 i swear to god that none of you thought that this could be a Conspiracy so they can draw refugees out of France and  other places, why?
because you have this idea and image in your mind " muslims are human bombs who would sacrifice themselves foe the sake of their god" well that's ISIS doing NOT MUSLIM'S why is it so hard to understand god dammit!?
if it wasn't for the media and 1st world countries  the world would have been a better place.
and you guys go and believe everything you see on tv,yt,etc..

World would be a better place if those f**ckers would realize that if they come as refugees, then they'd better be happy with whatever they get, instead of blowing shit up.
Oh, and also. I'm not afraid to say what Rasmus implied to. World would be a better place without 3rd world countries. All they do is cause trouble.

Offline Joshiee

• Liked: 701 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: November 23, 2015, 11:33:04 pm »
Now, I read along the last few posts and it got me thinking about how close my family are to Syria and how close I once was. Cyprus is literally opposite Syria, just across the Mediterranean and a British military camp I used to live on took refugees in and gave them everything they asked for, basically. Here is a video on how they reacted to their freedom and ungratefulness:
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/nov/03/refugees-plead-for-release-raf-base-cyprus

They complain it is too cold, yet they are in Cyprus. The conditions are similar to Syria. They are ungrateful, end of.

As this is the Paris attacks thread, and not the multiculturalism thread, I wish to connect these two and just say... We need to control borders to a higher extent. The Paris attacks could have been the acts of ISIS just posing as refugees, we do not know. We need to know who is coming through our borders, as they could be ANYONE.

Otto said something so relevant to me in a previous post about them not being wanted. I do not want them, my country does not need them, and I think my country should deal with its own problems, and so should their own countries. 
« Last Edit: November 24, 2015, 03:28:27 am by Joshiee »

Offline Rockmanexe

• Liked: 21 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: November 24, 2015, 05:51:35 pm »
so you say that the refugees actually the one who did it?
those people that joshiee showed us before were living in mansions and Villas with  huge properties,and so on.
what do you expect them to do?,well I'm sure they should be more grateful. but they won't do anything like bombing buildings or anything that ISIS would do since they were the one who drove them out. --.--

thanks so much fate-kun

Offline Il Skill L

• Liked: 1275 times
  • +0/-0
  • ༼つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Tyvm Karel for great avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: November 24, 2015, 08:14:38 pm »
It's easier for a terrorist to dress up nicely and come to Europe by plane and as a tourist rather than risk his life in a small boat.

The problem is ISIS which causes the refugees to come to Europe.

King125: minimum wage in estonia 2.5€ wtf
King125: 25€ for 10h work day :D :D :D
King125: i could make more sucking emps scape dick

Offline Ristopossu

• Liked: 14 times
  • +0/-0
  • Lurking the streets of Emps since the beginning
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: December 03, 2015, 11:37:08 am »
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/November_2015_Paris_attacks

- Bataclan: 100 dead, 11 hurt - 7 of them critically

- Rue Charonne: 19 dead, 23 hurt - 13 of them critically

- Rue Bichat: 14 dead, 20 hurt - 10 of them critically

- Avenue de la Republique: 4 dead, 21 hurt - 11 of them critically

- Stade de France: 4 dead, 50 hurt - 11 of them critically

- Rue Beaumarchais: 0 dead, 7 hurt - 3 of them critically

DEAD 141
HURT 115
CRIT   55
(Stats not 100% correct)

The last series of terrorist attacks, Île-de-France attacks, were forgotten rather quickly.
Will this one be ignored too?
Is the European refugee politics working well?

Is that it?
What about:

Syria - 340,124 deaths
_____Everywhere that I go ain't the same as before___

___People I used to know just don't know me no more_

_____But everywhere that I go I got people I know____

___Who got people they know so I suggest you lay low_

Offline Ashootsh

• Liked: 193 times
  • +0/-0
  • Veteran player 2007-2023
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: December 04, 2015, 11:02:07 am »

DEAD 141
HURT 115
CRIT   55
(Stats not 100% correct)

The last series of terrorist attacks, Île-de-France attacks, were forgotten rather quickly.

Is that it?
What about:

Syria - 340,124 deaths
I've to agreee with rist, he has a point. Considering to Paris horrible event that took place, Syria is even worse than ever..Think about them before thinkin about your total deaths.

I'm usually not as active here, but my discord is ashootsh. Hit me up if you wanna talk :)
I'm here from now & then.. don't worry

Offline Someone12116

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: December 04, 2015, 05:37:42 pm »

DEAD 141
HURT 115
CRIT   55
(Stats not 100% correct)

Is that it?
What about:

Syria - 340,124 deaths
I've to agreee with rist, he has a point. Considering to Paris horrible event that took place, Syria is even worse than ever..Think about them before thinkin about your total deaths.

What's your ''point'' in the number he mentioned? Syrians themselves aren't doing anything to prevent ISIS from killing further more Muslims. It wouldn't be new if another Syrian village got suddenly bombed down by ISIS. That's why it isn't featured in news.

How often does a terrorist attack occur in Europe? Much more seldom.

Offline Ameer

• Liked: 631 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: December 04, 2015, 05:44:50 pm »

DEAD 141
HURT 115
CRIT   55
(Stats not 100% correct)

Is that it?
What about:

Syria - 340,124 deaths

What's your ''point'' in the number he mentioned? Syrians themselves aren't doing anything to prevent ISIS from killing further more Muslims. It wouldn't be new if another Syrian village got suddenly bombed down by ISIS. That's why it isn't featured in news.

Syrian people are doing everything they could do to prevent these things to happen here or in Europe but as long as Europeans countries are supporting ISIS , al Qaeda and other Groups A.K.A rebels by Europeans , this shit will never end.

Emps-World Player Moderator Since July 18, 2015
Emps-World Game Moderator Since September 22, 2015
Emps-World Player Administrator Since  October 29, 2015
Emps-World Game Administrator since few years

Emps world player since the day I resigned, dunno when.

Offline Someone12116

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: December 04, 2015, 06:00:07 pm »

DEAD 141
HURT 115
CRIT   55
(Stats not 100% correct)

Is that it?
What about:

Syria - 340,124 deaths

Syrian people are doing everything they could do to prevent these things to happen here or in Europe but as long as Europeans countries are supporting ISIS , al Qaeda and other Groups A.K.A rebels by Europeans , this shit will never end.

It's Turkey and Saudi Arabia that are funding ISIS. Your geography is a bit off if you think those are European countries.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2015, 06:08:11 pm by Someone12116 »

Offline Il Skill L

• Liked: 1275 times
  • +0/-0
  • ༼つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Tyvm Karel for great avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: December 04, 2015, 06:09:10 pm »
...as long as Europeans countries are supporting ISIS , al Qaeda...
unproven accusation

King125: minimum wage in estonia 2.5€ wtf
King125: 25€ for 10h work day :D :D :D
King125: i could make more sucking emps scape dick

Offline Someone12116

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: December 04, 2015, 06:18:32 pm »
unproven accusation

Indeed. Ameer, can you please tell us what Muslims are exactly doing against ISIS? Reading Quran? All the men are seeking asylum at Europe anyway. I have yet to see a single female or child refugee.

Offline Ameer

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: December 04, 2015, 06:32:34 pm »

DEAD 141
HURT 115
CRIT   55
(Stats not 100% correct)

Is that it?
What about:

Syria - 340,124 deaths

It's Turkey and Saudi Arabia that are funding ISIS. Your geography is a bit off if you think those are European countries.

Well I have a bad news for ya , they are not the only 2 countries who are supporting / funding ISIS.

Indeed. Ameer, can you please tell us what Muslims are exactly doing against ISIS? Reading Quran? All the men are seeking asylum at Europe anyway. I have yet to see a single female or child refugee.

Actually not , I don't care about those who leave their country once they are needed to fight against these groups, Most of the people who actually defend their land ( Syrian army ) are Muslims .

Anyway , I don't know why you came up with ' Muslims ' Again instead of Syrians ,
Do you know how many times USA and European countries sent guns / bombs to these rebels / Terrorists ?

unproven accusation

Can you tell me who is buying dem oil ? Turkey takes most of it, yes but I am talking about the rest.

Offline Someone12116

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: December 04, 2015, 06:35:21 pm »
You still didn't tell what they're actually doing against ISIS. I said Muslims instead of Syrians because ISIS is threat to everyone in general, not only to the Syrians.

Offline Ameer

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: December 04, 2015, 06:50:51 pm »
You still didn't tell what they're actually doing against ISIS. I said Muslims instead of Syrians because ISIS is threat to everyone in general, not only to the Syrians.

Well most of the other Muslim countries are doing nothing against ISIS , Because ISIS won't attack em back as long as they are supporting / Defending em.

Syrians themselves aren't doing anything to prevent ISIS from killing further more Muslims.

^ This is the reason of my comments here.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9