The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Offline Rockmanexe

• Liked: 21 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: 13.11.2015 Terrorist attacks in Paris
« Reply #60 on: November 17, 2015, 01:46:58 pm »
I'm not really sure what to say about this.
they were the one who created them and now they are being murdered by them, geez man I'm sad for the innocent people who had to suffer. but hey Syria is almost in ruins,it also has its innocent people (the citizens).

once again ISIS is an organisation created by the haters of Islam to ruin its reputation,but the ones who make it worse, are the arabs who actually follow it for whatever reason. which is almost a hidden truth.

I hope that you aren't by a chance thinking that Muslims have to do with any of this.
since ISIS aren't muslims at all yet they kill in the name of islam,but wait that doesn't make them muslims
in quran it's written that the one who kill people with no good reason are bound to be burned in hell and calls them "aldaleen"

thanks so much fate-kun

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 17, 2015, 02:07:30 pm »
but hey Syria is almost in ruins

And now Europe, USA and Russia have a common enemy. Do you know what that means? Anonymous hacking and leaking ISIS information, they'll be down in no time.

Offline Yaz

• Liked: 603 times
  • +0/-0
  • Out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 17, 2015, 02:33:46 pm »

And now Europe, USA and Russia have a common enemy. Do you know what that means? Anonymous hacking and leaking ISIS information, they'll be down in no time.
The whole middle east as well ;)

Bubblebeam2 [11|Sep 01:08 am]:   Yaz is love, Yaz is Life
Drugs [12|Sep 05:08 pm]:   just.saw.yazan.on.esl.dubai
Charr [11|Oct 09:24 pm]:   Yaz pls stop using riven ult irl.
Emps Loover [07|Dec 09:37 pm]:   I want to see you in a mc donalds suit yaz
Charr [06|Jan 02:21 pm]:   Yazdonalds

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 17, 2015, 03:30:02 pm »

Not.the.virgins.that.ISIS.was.hoping.for

Offline Ekke

• Liked: 94 times
  • +0/-0
  • The inquisitive
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 17, 2015, 03:48:49 pm »
sooo btw gl england, germany and sweden

*cough*

https://emps-world.net/forum/index.php?topic=359.0

*cough*

geddit yet? kek.
The following users liked this post: Joshiee

Offline Ashootsh

• Liked: 193 times
  • +0/-0
  • Veteran player 2007-2023
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: November 19, 2015, 02:50:54 pm »
As right now, i'm in the UAE armies. we were informed about this at the camp and i was expecting to see a topic about this.

However, Replying to Dont rang it

You may realize that they are not muslims, But you know were not allowed to force people to do something they dont want to, Let them live the lives they want, alot of us(muslims) tried convincing but doesn't work, It's up to them if they want to follow Allah not us. So just don't force them into something THEY dont want to follow/believe in.

However about the attack, i feel kinda sad about it, to see that the ISIS is starting to attack non-muslim countries.....Peace for Paris....

I'm usually not as active here, but my discord is ashootsh. Hit me up if you wanna talk :)
I'm here from now & then.. don't worry

Offline Rockmanexe

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: November 21, 2015, 07:43:43 pm »
As right now, i'm in the UAE armies. we were informed about this at the camp and i was expecting to see a topic about this.

However, Replying to Dont rang it

You may realize that they are not muslims, But you know were not allowed to force people to do something they dont want to, Let them live the lives they want, alot of us(muslims) tried convincing but doesn't work, It's up to them if they want to follow Allah not us. So just don't force them into something THEY dont want to follow/believe in.

However about the attack, i feel kinda sad about it, to see that the ISIS is starting to attack non-muslim countries.....Peace for Paris....
i know right it's better if you don't get involved in any  of this kind of bullshit with people since  it will only get you headaches from repeating the same thing over and over, and wouldn't do anything.
that's how bad the situation is, in the end it's better not convincing them after all just take their minds as they are and move on with their speech

thanks so much fate-kun

Offline Il Skil1z Il

• Liked: 168 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: November 22, 2015, 11:11:13 am »
On a serious note...

#PrayForMadrid
Nah I'm just joking...

« Last Edit: November 22, 2015, 12:15:26 pm by Il Skil1z Il »

Offline Il Skil1z Il

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: November 22, 2015, 12:15:42 pm »
You guys shouldn't talk if you know nothing. France in general was very against the Islam. They werent allowed to wear hijab etc. So if you are going to do that, be prepared for something back: action > reaction.

Funny how these things happen daily in Syria, Gaza, Afghanistan etc. But do we see it on the news? No we do not.
Once it happens in Paris, and the whole world goes mad. This world is fucked.

Where did you get this falso Information from?
Especially Paris, emphasize on the word Paris...
They respected Muslims there, they gave them the freedom they wanted
I even remember this because My friend once showed me an interview about a guy that warned France about them, about if they continue to give them the freedom excessively they're giving, they'll riot soon and well... Yes here you go that's exactly what happened

Of course not all Muslims are like that only those Isis crap

Offline Rocklal

• Liked: 25 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: November 22, 2015, 05:57:56 pm »
there isn't any mistake of that information, i assure you it's the media that doesn't want to show you what is really happening there.
d0nt rang it, yaz,and a lot of other players live near Syria know alot more than you do, im sorry to tell you they didn't do enough research about that, there were massacres everywhere in Syria, have you ever  thought of why did refugees go to france and other places, well that's the reason.
and instead of being sad for them you went on and went against them for the disagreement of "multiculturalism" sake .

Offline Il Skil1z Il

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: November 22, 2015, 07:17:53 pm »
there isn't any mistake of that information, i assure you it's the media that doesn't want to show you what is really happening there.
d0nt rang it, yaz,and a lot of other players live near Syria know alot more than you do, im sorry to tell you they didn't do enough research about that, there were massacres everywhere in Syria, have you ever  thought of why did refugees go to france and other places, well that's the reason.
and instead of being sad for them you went on and went against them for the disagreement of "multiculturalism" sake .

I didn't even say anything about Syria, like I didnt even mention it...
All I said that "France was against the Islam" or whatever was wrong well, because it was wrong
You're just saying stuff I didn't even say,

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: November 23, 2015, 01:03:46 pm »

Is your definition of "multiculturalism" raping the children and bombing buildings and people? Because that is exactly what the refugees are doing here. A lot of concerts and sports events have been cancelled because of potential further explosions.  If they were really running away from massacares and war, you'd imagine they would be happy about what they are given here: free shelter, food and safety. Instead they complain about everything. I wish the -20C winter in Finland will shoo every single refugee away from here. They aren't wanted here, nor they are needed here. Deal with your own problems and religion.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2015, 02:50:04 pm by Someone12116 »
The following users liked this post: Joshiee, 3st Ranger X

Offline Il Skil1z Il

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: November 23, 2015, 02:44:07 pm »

Is your definition of "multiculturalism" raping the children and bombing buildings and people? Because that is exactly what the refugees are doing here. A lot of concerts and sports events have been cancelled because of the potential further explosions.  If they were really running away from massacares and war, you'd imagine they would be happy about what they are given here: free shelter, food and safety. Instead they complain about everything. I wish the -20C winter in Finland will shoo every single refugee away from here. They aren't wanted here, nor they are needed here. Deal with your own problems and religion.

Thank you sir.

Offline Rockmanexe

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: November 23, 2015, 03:18:14 pm »

Is your definition of "multiculturalism" raping the children and bombing buildings and people? Because that is exactly what the refugees are doing here. A lot of concerts and sports events have been cancelled because of potential further explosions.  If they were really running away from massacares and war, you'd imagine they would be happy about what they are given here: free shelter, food and safety. Instead they complain about everything. I wish the -20C winter in Finland will shoo every single refugee away from here. They aren't wanted here, nor they are needed here. Deal with your own problems and religion.
are you sure they were the refugees who  did that if so how can you be so sure?
I'm not sure why would anyone who went away from explosions and got fed and sheltered, would go bombing and stuff.
 i swear to god that none of you thought that this could be a Conspiracy so they can draw refugees out of France and  other places, why?
because you have this idea and image in your mind " muslims are human bombs who would sacrifice themselves foe the sake of their god" well that's ISIS doing NOT MUSLIM'S why is it so hard to understand god dammit!?
if it wasn't for the media and 1st world countries  the world would have been a better place.
and you guys go and believe everything you see on tv,yt,etc..

thanks so much fate-kun

Offline King125

• Liked: 1425 times
  • +0/-0
  • ex-admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: November 23, 2015, 03:22:00 pm »

if it wasn't for the media and 1st world countries  the world would have been a better place.
Nothing is probably going to happen to this guy for saying this, yet I'm pretty sure if anyone said the same thing except 3rd world countries/arabs there'd be a ban fiesta..

Bubblebeam2 [24|Oct 08:55 pm]:   finland is in asia

The following users liked this post: 3st Ranger X
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9