The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: 13.11.2015 Terrorist attacks in Paris
« Reply #45 on: November 16, 2015, 03:59:28 pm »
The countries you mentioned arent obligated to help because they havent signed 1955 refugee convention or whatever.
They have donated over 500million dollars over 2/half years to help refugee crisis, but at the same time these 6 nations earn 2 trillion a year combined from oil. (combined population of these 6 countries is 55mln)

Besides these refugees in those 6 countries would have more similiar culture, but obviously they dont give a shit because they havent signed a piece of paper.

there was a video about it , seeker daily/youtube.

I find it bullshit that they arent obligated to täke in refugees because they havent signed a piece of paper, but another perk of living in saudia arabia or wherever... nobody gives a shit.

Poms, im arab lover, or refugee lover? Where have I said anything that would make you believe so?
Sorry that I dont really give a shit about France, call me selfish or whatever but that shit happens in arab countries a lot more often.
Arabs get bombed by ISIS - you dont give a shit
Paris gets bombed by ISIS - youre suddenly give a shit (but only about paris)
USA and ohter countries have killed many civilians in wars - you dont give a shit

You're a fucking hypocrite to think that when ISIS bombs Paris its a terrible thing, but when they bomb Arab/Islam people you wouldnt give a Flying fuck.

please shut the fuck up

Its equal to me when they would bomb Paris, Estonia or fucking Arabia. It's still the same shit which nobody in his right mind would ever approve.
I care the equal amount about all these 3 countries, or whatever country gets "bombed"

Yeah It would affect my life and everyones life in Estonia greatly if it were "bombed", what about fucking Islam/arab people who get terrorized by ISIS every day?Idiot.

I never said I support refugees as far as current politics go, or ISIS. So please sit the fuck down.

go dig up some articles about bombings in arab countries prior to day of Paris attack, im sure you'll find one that has atleast 30 casualties.
I dont täke responsibility of Paris attacks, or incompetent politicans letting in everyone so freely without any sort of ID. Dont try to put the blame or quilt on me, it doesnt fucking work.

George W Bush created ISIS
The Islam did.
no? Isis: they are not muslims! They acting like muslims!
what does it really give you to say that islam=isis, it doesnt make innocent people terrorists and vice versa.
ISIS means islamic state so they aren't muslims? ???
They are terrorist scum, lets leave it at that.
We can all agree
The following users liked this post: 3st Ranger X

Offline Av3nus

• Liked: 6 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 16, 2015, 04:12:54 pm »
The countries you mentioned arent obligated to help because they havent signed 1955 refugee convention or whatever.
They have donated over 500million dollars over 2/half years to help refugee crisis, but at the same time these 6 nations earn 2 trillion a year combined from oil. (combined population of these 6 countries is 55mln)

Besides these refugees in those 6 countries would have more similiar culture, but obviously they dont give a shit because they havent signed a piece of paper.

there was a video about it , seeker daily/youtube.

I find it bullshit that they arent obligated to täke in refugees because they havent signed a piece of paper, but another perk of living in saudia arabia or wherever... nobody gives a shit.

Poms, im arab lover, or refugee lover? Where have I said anything that would make you believe so?
Sorry that I dont really give a shit about France, call me selfish or whatever but that shit happens in arab countries a lot more often.
Arabs get bombed by ISIS - you dont give a shit
Paris gets bombed by ISIS - youre suddenly give a shit (but only about paris)
USA and ohter countries have killed many civilians in wars - you dont give a shit

You're a fucking hypocrite to think that when ISIS bombs Paris its a terrible thing, but when they bomb Arab/Islam people you wouldnt give a Flying fuck.

please shut the fuck up

Its equal to me when they would bomb Paris, Estonia or fucking Arabia. It's still the same shit which nobody in his right mind would ever approve.
I care the equal amount about all these 3 countries, or whatever country gets "bombed"

Yeah It would affect my life and everyones life in Estonia greatly if it were "bombed", what about fucking Islam/arab people who get terrorized by ISIS every day?Idiot.

I never said I support refugees as far as current politics go, or ISIS. So please sit the fuck down.

go dig up some articles about bombings in arab countries prior to day of Paris attack, im sure you'll find one that has atleast 30 casualties.
I dont täke responsibility of Paris attacks, or incompetent politicans letting in everyone so freely without any sort of ID. Dont try to put the blame or quilt on me, it doesnt fucking work.

George W Bush created ISIS
The Islam did.
no? Isis: they are not muslims! They acting like muslims!
what does it really give you to say that islam=isis, it doesnt make innocent people terrorists and vice versa.
ISIS means islamic state so they aren't muslims? ???
They are terrorist scum, lets leave it at that.
We can all agree

Offline 3st Ranger X

• Liked: 236 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 16, 2015, 04:14:34 pm »
You guys shouldn't talk if you know nothing. France in general was very against the Islam. They werent allowed to wear hijab etc. So if you are going to do that, be prepared for something back: action > reaction.

Funny how these things happen daily in Syria, Gaza, Afghanistan etc. But do we see it on the news? No we do not.
Once it happens in Paris, and the whole world goes mad. This world is fucked.
Its tuning into religion v2.
It's fucked up shit. Sad camels bomb others because they arent allowed to wear jihabs. Who the fuck cares? They should be happy that they are allowed to live there. You fucktards come to Europe and think that we should do everything to make you feel good? Fuck off camel fucks. Go fight with ISIS or die in your god forsaken shithole. Also, you shits wont be able to do anything if WW3 starts. You'd be gone in days. What are you shits gonna do? Fight Nuclear Submarines/Fighters/Bombers/tanks with a fucking AK? Get a brain and fuck off.
The following users liked this post: Someone12116

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 16, 2015, 04:54:49 pm »
Any more excessive swearing and this topic will be locked.
;

Offline King125

• Liked: 1425 times
  • +0/-0
  • ex-admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 16, 2015, 05:38:04 pm »
or maybe just infract the ones cursing and let the people who want to discuss discuss..

Bubblebeam2 [24|Oct 08:55 pm]:   finland is in asia

The following users liked this post: Icedrags, Range 4 Meee, Yaz, Str8att7

Offline Range 4 Meee

• Liked: 441 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 16, 2015, 05:59:42 pm »
or maybe just infract the ones cursing and let the people who want to discuss discuss..
Was just about to post the same.

Emps-World Moderator since January 21th, 2015
Emps-World Administrator since March 15th, 2015
Resigned since June 1st, 2015

Offline Icedrags

• Liked: 793 times
  • +0/-0
  • I don't wanna wait now, But I know you gonna make
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 16, 2015, 06:18:06 pm »
You guys shouldn't talk if you know nothing. France in general was very against the Islam. They werent allowed to wear hijab etc. So if you are going to do that, be prepared for something back: action > reaction.

Funny how these things happen daily in Syria, Gaza, Afghanistan etc. But do we see it on the news? No we do not.
Its tuning into religion v2.
It's fucked up shit. Sad camels bomb others because they arent allowed to wear jihabs. Who the fuck cares? They should be happy that they are allowed to live there. You fucktards come to Europe and think that we should do everything to make you feel good? Fuck off camel fucks. Go fight with ISIS or die in your god forsaken shithole. Also, you shits wont be able to do anything if WW3 starts. You'd be gone in days. What are you shits gonna do? Fight Nuclear Submarines/Fighters/Bombers/tanks with a fucking AK? Get a brain and fuck off.
yeah, if WW3 starts, it wont last more than a day.... each country will shot their nuclears at eachother  and Its over! THE END!
people always been fighting with/killing eachother, and they always will..... fkd up shiet.
Doge Airlines
The Three Musketeers

Do what you gotta do so you can do what you wanna do
Wish we could turn back time, to the good ol' days,
When our momma sang us to sleep but now we're stressed out.

Creative twant since november 22, 1995 :kappa:

Offline Il Skill L

• Liked: 1275 times
  • +0/-0
  • ༼つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Tyvm Karel for great avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 16, 2015, 06:55:02 pm »
Nah Marek, it's not going to be over in a day.

Simple logic. The closer it gets to us, the more shock it causes. If it happened in Riga for example, all of the Estonians would be even more shocked. The arab culture is unfortunately too far from us and we know too little about it to actually "care". <- Don't get me wrong there.

Sorry, haven't taken the time to read through all the replies yet.

Theres 1.6 billion muslims on the world. If it really comes down to war, I am quite sure the Muslims would be far more superior.
wow. You're some special breed of a moron. Do you even consider the amount of peaceful and calm muslims who wouldn't harm a single living creature?
« Last Edit: November 16, 2015, 07:01:46 pm by Il Skill L »

King125: minimum wage in estonia 2.5€ wtf
King125: 25€ for 10h work day :D :D :D
King125: i could make more sucking emps scape dick
The following users liked this post: Fireblast12

Offline Joshiee

• Liked: 701 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 16, 2015, 09:05:12 pm »

Ok.

Nobody can wear a hijab etc? Firstly, tourists visit the likes of Dubai and other Muslim countries all the time and we follow your rules, so you follow ours. You migrate yourselves to live in our countries, feed off our benefits, take our jobs and you expect everything to go your way. This is Europe, not your country. Even if the hijab or whatever it is called is banned in France, you do not know who is under those rags.

In most cases, Muslims are not happy in any Islamic country they live in, yet they are happy in most European countries, the USA and Canada. They are happy in almost every non-Islamic country. But, who do they blame? Not Islam. Not their Leadership. Not themselves. BUT THE COUNTRIES THEY ARE HAPPY IN! They want the countries they are happy in to become the countries they came from, and where unhappy in. I just do not understand what their principles are. They come to our countries and expect us to follow their rules. No, not a chance.

Now, almost every major terrorist event that has happened has been by a Muslim or by a Muslim terror organisation. Most Muslim organisations are terror groups; I could name most of them but I will save you the reading. We, as people of the world, still cannot see the problem; or can we?
Every religion is fine working/living among each other but when you put Muslims into the equation, there seems to be a problem.

We say we cannot see the problem. If you ask me, the problem is right in front of us.

I would like you to know that I am NOT against Muslims, just their wrong doings in this world.
The following users liked this post: Kaner

Offline Il Skill L

• Liked: 1275 times
  • +0/-0
  • ༼つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Tyvm Karel for great avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 16, 2015, 09:25:16 pm »
You mentioning Canada reminded me, that Canada agreed to accept 25 000 Syrian refugees.

King125: minimum wage in estonia 2.5€ wtf
King125: 25€ for 10h work day :D :D :D
King125: i could make more sucking emps scape dick

Offline Chazz

• Liked: 586 times
  • +0/-0
  • f
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 16, 2015, 11:01:35 pm »
hey guys, can we shut the fuck up and just be sad together

Archive: http://pastebin.com/LTEXJMgE
IGN: Rican soul15
The following users liked this post: Joshiee, Yaz

Offline Ameer

• Liked: 631 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 17, 2015, 08:25:36 am »
2lazy2readeverything .

karma is a bitch

Emps-World Player Moderator Since July 18, 2015
Emps-World Game Moderator Since September 22, 2015
Emps-World Player Administrator Since  October 29, 2015
Emps-World Game Administrator since few years

Emps world player since the day I resigned, dunno when.

Offline Yaz

• Liked: 603 times
  • +0/-0
  • Out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 17, 2015, 11:14:30 am »
2lazy2readeverything .

karma is a bitch
ks amk allah akbar , go shoot yourself to head arabic c u n t
You're showing how pathetic you're right now.

Bubblebeam2 [11|Sep 01:08 am]:   Yaz is love, Yaz is Life
Drugs [12|Sep 05:08 pm]:   just.saw.yazan.on.esl.dubai
Charr [11|Oct 09:24 pm]:   Yaz pls stop using riven ult irl.
Emps Loover [07|Dec 09:37 pm]:   I want to see you in a mc donalds suit yaz
Charr [06|Jan 02:21 pm]:   Yazdonalds

Offline Joshiee

• Liked: 701 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 17, 2015, 11:25:41 am »
2lazy2readeverything .

karma is a bitch
ks amk allah akbar , go shoot yourself to head arabic c u n t
And that is how you get banned on the forum.

Offline Esam121

• Liked: 761 times
  • +0/-0
  • Die with memories, not dreams. Ex-Moderator.
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 17, 2015, 12:45:00 pm »

Peace for Paris
What kind of satanic symbol is that
It is not a satanic symbol, this image shows the evil tower combined with PEACE symbol and that's why you find the sentence  Peace for Paris everywhere.

I may not be the best, but I'm definitely not like the rest.

Emps-World Moderator Since December 13th, 2014
Resigned from Staff-Team and Quit Since February 18, 2015
Sectional Moderator Since June 2nd, 2015
Not a sectional moderator anymore since a long time ago
:kappa:
Rejoined on December 24, 2015
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9