The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: 13.11.2015 Terrorist attacks in Paris
« Reply #30 on: November 15, 2015, 02:39:02 pm »
You guys shouldn't talk if you know nothing. France in general was very against the Islam. They werent allowed to wear hijab etc. So if you are going to do that, be prepared for something back: action > reaction.

Funny how these things happen daily in Syria, Gaza, Afghanistan etc. But do we see it on the news? No we do not.
Once it happens in Paris, and the whole world goes mad. This world is fucked.

Since beginning operations in Iraq, French fighter jets have carried out 1,285 aerial missions, resulting in 271 strikes and the destruction of 459 targets.

Nobody would miss you if an airstrike were to miss, just saying.
The following users liked this post: 3st Ranger X

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 15, 2015, 07:09:56 pm »
Just read this. https://www.facebook.com/isobel.bowdery/posts/10153885280769893

You never think it will happen to you. It was just a friday night at a rock show. the atmosphere was so happy and everyone was dancing and smiling. and then when the men came through the front entrance and began the shooting, we naiively believed it was all part of the show. It wasn't just a terrorist attack, it was a massacre. Dozens of people were shot right infront of me. Pools of blood filled the floor. Cries of grown men who held their girlfriends dead bodies pierced the small music venue. Futures demolished, families heartbroken. in an instant. Shocked and alone, I pretended to be dead for over an hour, lying among people who could see their loved ones motionless.. Holding my breath, trying to not move, not cry - not giving those men the fear they longed to see. I was incredibly lucky to survive. But so many didn't. The people who had been there for the exact same reasons as I - to have a fun friday night were innocent. This world is cruel. And acts like this are suppose to highlight the depravity of humans and the images of those men circuling us like vultures will haunt me for the rest of my life. The way they meticoulsy aimed at shot people around the standing area i was in the centre of without any consideration for human life. It didn't feel real. i expected any moment for someone to say it was just a nightmare. But being a survivor of this horror lets me able to shed light on the heroes. To the man who reassured me and put his life on line to try and cover my brain whilst i whimpered, to the couple whose last words of love kept me believing the good in the world, to the police who succeded in rescuing hundreds of people, to the complete strangers who picked me up from the road and consoled me during the 45 minutes I truly believed the boy i loved was dead, to the injured man who i had mistaken for him and then on my recognition that he was not Amaury, held me and told me everything was going to be fine despite being all alone and scared himself, to the woman who opened her doors to the survivors, to the friend who offered me shelter and went out to buy new clothes so i wouldnt have to wear this blood stained top, to all of you who have sent caring messages of support - you make me believe this world has the potential to be better. to never let this happen again. but most of this is to the 80 people who were murdered inside that venue, who weren't as lucky, who didnt get to wake up today and to all the pain that their friends and families are going through. I am so sorry. There's nothing that will fix the pain. I feel priviledged to be there for their last breaths. And truly beliving that I would join them, I promise that their last thoughts were not on the animals who caused all this. It was thinking of the people they loved. As i lay down in the blood of strangers and waiting for my bullet to end my mere 22 years, I envisioned every face that I have ever loved and whispered I love you. over and over again. reflecting on the highlights of my life. Wishing that those i love knew just how much, wishing that they knew that no matter what happened to me, to keep belieivng in the good in people. to not let those men win. Last night, the lives of many were forever changed and it is up to us to be better people. to live lives that the innocent victims of this tragedy dreamt about but sadly will now never be able to fulfil. RIP angels. You will never be forgotten.

Offline Drugs

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 16, 2015, 03:53:16 am »

You never think it will happen to you. It was just a friday night at a rock show. the atmosphere was so happy and everyone was dancing and smiling. and then when the men came through the front entrance and began the shooting, we naiively believed it was all part of the show. It wasn't just a terrorist attack, it was a massacre. Dozens of people were shot right infront of me. Pools of blood filled the floor. Cries of grown men who held their girlfriends dead bodies pierced the small music venue. Futures demolished, families heartbroken. in an instant. Shocked and alone, I pretended to be dead for over an hour, lying among people who could see their loved ones motionless.. Holding my breath, trying to not move, not cry - not giving those men the fear they longed to see. I was incredibly lucky to survive. But so many didn't. The people who had been there for the exact same reasons as I - to have a fun friday night were innocent. This world is cruel. And acts like this are suppose to highlight the depravity of humans and the images of those men circuling us like vultures will haunt me for the rest of my life. The way they meticoulsy aimed at shot people around the standing area i was in the centre of without any consideration for human life. It didn't feel real. i expected any moment for someone to say it was just a nightmare. But being a survivor of this horror lets me able to shed light on the heroes. To the man who reassured me and put his life on line to try and cover my brain whilst i whimpered, to the couple whose last words of love kept me believing the good in the world, to the police who succeded in rescuing hundreds of people, to the complete strangers who picked me up from the road and consoled me during the 45 minutes I truly believed the boy i loved was dead, to the injured man who i had mistaken for him and then on my recognition that he was not Amaury, held me and told me everything was going to be fine despite being all alone and scared himself, to the woman who opened her doors to the survivors, to the friend who offered me shelter and went out to buy new clothes so i wouldnt have to wear this blood stained top, to all of you who have sent caring messages of support - you make me believe this world has the potential to be better. to never let this happen again. but most of this is to the 80 people who were murdered inside that venue, who weren't as lucky, who didnt get to wake up today and to all the pain that their friends and families are going through. I am so sorry. There's nothing that will fix the pain. I feel priviledged to be there for their last breaths. And truly beliving that I would join them, I promise that their last thoughts were not on the animals who caused all this. It was thinking of the people they loved. As i lay down in the blood of strangers and waiting for my bullet to end my mere 22 years, I envisioned every face that I have ever loved and whispered I love you. over and over again. reflecting on the highlights of my life. Wishing that those i love knew just how much, wishing that they knew that no matter what happened to me, to keep belieivng in the good in people. to not let those men win. Last night, the lives of many were forever changed and it is up to us to be better people. to live lives that the innocent victims of this tragedy dreamt about but sadly will now never be able to fulfil. RIP angels. You will never be forgotten.
Aint nobody got time to read this shit
The following users liked this post: Chazz

Offline Yaz

• Liked: 603 times
  • +0/-0
  • Out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 16, 2015, 08:45:12 am »

Wow :'(

Bubblebeam2 [11|Sep 01:08 am]:   Yaz is love, Yaz is Life
Drugs [12|Sep 05:08 pm]:   just.saw.yazan.on.esl.dubai
Charr [11|Oct 09:24 pm]:   Yaz pls stop using riven ult irl.
Emps Loover [07|Dec 09:37 pm]:   I want to see you in a mc donalds suit yaz
Charr [06|Jan 02:21 pm]:   Yazdonalds

Offline Av3nus

• Liked: 6 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 16, 2015, 12:54:13 pm »
I dont know if you guys have heard already.
But there was 150 searches from french police yesterday throughout france.
They found a lot off explosives, guns and future plans.

I am terrified, cause soon. Somethiiiiing reaaaal bad will happend in Germany :(

Offline Poms

• Liked: 9 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 16, 2015, 02:29:06 pm »
All of it makes me feel sick.

Absolute scum of the earth. They should not be assassinated, they should be tortured and suffer the pain all those families with lost loved ones have to suffer...
All these brainless retards should be burnt alive.
You guys shouldn't talk if you know nothing. France in general was very against the Islam. They werent allowed to wear hijab etc. So if you are going to do that, be prepared for something back: action > reaction.

Funny how these things happen daily in Syria, Gaza, Afghanistan etc. But do we see it on the news? No we do not.

You are a sick-minded fucking ass hole if you think that not being allowed to wear a fucking rag is an good reason to bomb 140 people. Go bomb your fucking family, shoot yourself in your goddamn head. People like you don't fucking deserve to live. Nobody fucking cares if 1 terrorist bombs another one wherever they live. You are the biggest scum this whole world has to offer.

The kids just wanted to see a damn rock'n'roll show, nothing else.
I never said its the only reason you filthy cunt. How about the bombings the US and co. are doing daily on the Middle-East countries? Do you think doing that will make them stop doing more bombings in Europe and co.? No, obviously not. They have gone way too far and its just matter of time until WW3 starts. We have been warned for this and we will stand strong together when time's there. Good luck :)

Don't worry, Russia will nuke all of you.
Theres 1.6 billion muslims on the world. If it really comes down to war, I am quite sure the Muslims would be far more superior.
U go suck one arab c o c k . And none of those terrorists deserves to live ,including you. U know what will happen if these brainless tards make more bombings? Then nobody will give a shit who is a (bomber)muslim and who isnt they will be slaughtered everywhere ,because of these moves. And btw Muslims will never win, this (INVADE ALL EUROPE) thing isnt gonna work out. Yeah there will be a WW3 , but it will be all the world against Muslims, are u still sure that theres possibility of winning kid? i think not.

Since beginning operations in Iraq, French fighter jets have carried out 1,285 aerial missions, resulting in 271 strikes and the destruction of 459 targets.

Suck off arab lover. Wait until one of these strikes happens in Estonia and something terrible happens to your friends/family ,because of these immigrants. Then u might open your eyes , but it will already be too late.

Aand Bless Putin for making the first strong moves against ISIS and refusing to take refugees to Russia. The only country who really gave a shit about their own people while other leaders were fapping and licking Merkels p u s s y off .

Offline Av3nus

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 16, 2015, 02:31:50 pm »
All of it makes me feel sick.

Absolute scum of the earth. They should not be assassinated, they should be tortured and suffer the pain all those families with lost loved ones have to suffer...
All these brainless retards should be burnt alive.

You are a sick-minded fucking ass hole if you think that not being allowed to wear a fucking rag is an good reason to bomb 140 people. Go bomb your fucking family, shoot yourself in your goddamn head. People like you don't fucking deserve to live. Nobody fucking cares if 1 terrorist bombs another one wherever they live. You are the biggest scum this whole world has to offer.

The kids just wanted to see a damn rock'n'roll show, nothing else.
I never said its the only reason you filthy cunt. How about the bombings the US and co. are doing daily on the Middle-East countries? Do you think doing that will make them stop doing more bombings in Europe and co.? No, obviously not. They have gone way too far and its just matter of time until WW3 starts. We have been warned for this and we will stand strong together when time's there. Good luck :)

Don't worry, Russia will nuke all of you.
Theres 1.6 billion muslims on the world. If it really comes down to war, I am quite sure the Muslims would be far more superior.
U go suck one arab c o c k . And none of those terrorists deserves to live ,including you. U know what will happen if these brainless tards make more bombings? Then nobody will give a shit who is a (bomber)muslim and who isnt they will be slaughtered everywhere ,because of these moves. And btw Muslims will never win, this (INVADE ALL EUROPE) thing isnt gonna work out. Yeah there will be a WW3 , but it will be all the world against Muslims, are u still sure that theres possibility of winning kid? i think not.

Suck off arab lover. Wait until one of these strikes happens in Estonia and something terrible happens to your friends/family ,because of these immigrants. Then u might open your eyes , but it will already be too late.

Aand Bless Putin for making the first strong moves against ISIS and refusing to take refugees to Russia. The only country who really gave a shit about their own people while other leaders were fapping and licking Merkels p u s s y off .

Every rich country around syria - saudi arabia, dubai, kuwait and all of those countries take no refugees in. NOOOO refugees :)
So Russia is not the only one

Offline Poms

• Liked: 9 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 16, 2015, 02:33:54 pm »
Avenus sorry for not mentioning that the countries i meant were North countries not the desert ones :P
The following users liked this post: Av3nus

Offline Drugs

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 16, 2015, 03:02:37 pm »
The countries you mentioned arent obligated to help because they havent signed 1955 refugee convention or whatever.
They have donated over 500million dollars over 2/half years to help refugee crisis, but at the same time these 6 nations earn 2 trillion a year combined from oil. (combined population of these 6 countries is 55mln)

Besides these refugees in those 6 countries would have more similiar culture, but obviously they dont give a shit because they havent signed a piece of paper.

there was a video about it , seeker daily/youtube.

I find it bullshit that they arent obligated to täke in refugees because they havent signed a piece of paper, but another perk of living in saudia arabia or wherever... nobody gives a shit.

Poms, im arab lover, or refugee lover? Where have I said anything that would make you believe so?
Sorry that I dont really give a shit about France, call me selfish or whatever but that shit happens in arab countries a lot more often.
Arabs get bombed by ISIS - you dont give a shit
Paris gets bombed by ISIS - youre suddenly give a shit (but only about paris)
USA and ohter countries have killed many civilians in wars - you dont give a shit

You're a fucking hypocrite to think that when ISIS bombs Paris its a terrible thing, but when they bomb Arab/Islam people you wouldnt give a Flying fuck.

please shut the fuck up

Its equal to me when they would bomb Paris, Estonia or fucking Arabia. It's still the same shit which nobody in his right mind would ever approve.
I care the equal amount about all these 3 countries, or whatever country gets "bombed"

Yeah It would affect my life and everyones life in Estonia greatly if it were "bombed", what about fucking Islam/arab people who get terrorized by ISIS every day?Idiot.

I never said I support refugees as far as current politics go, or ISIS. So please sit the fuck down.

go dig up some articles about bombings in arab countries prior to day of Paris attack, im sure you'll find one that has atleast 30 casualties.
I dont täke responsibility of Paris attacks, or incompetent politicans letting in everyone so freely without any sort of ID. Dont try to put the blame or quilt on me, it doesnt fucking work.

Maybe im not built the way to feel sorry for everything, or greif for terrorist acts, its just the way I am I cant force any fucking tears. But atleast I acknowledge the fact that most of the people in Arab countries just like in Paris fucking hate terrorism.

"go wait for terrorist attacks in Estonia" > yeah fucking no
> do you go around fearing terrorist attacks in your country every day after Paris attacks?
>implies that I can do something about when ISIS tries to bomb Estonia
> idiot
« Last Edit: November 16, 2015, 03:14:52 pm by Drugs »

Offline Av3nus

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 16, 2015, 03:11:30 pm »
The countries you mentioned arent obligated to help because they havent signed 1955 refugee convention or whatever.
They have donated over 500million dollars over 2/half years to help refugee crisis, but at the same time these 6 nations earn 2 trillion a year combined from oil. (combined population of these 6 countries is 55mln)

Besides these refugees in those 6 countries would have more similiar culture, but obviously they dont give a shit because they havent signed a piece of paper.

I find it bullshit that they arent obligated to täke in refugees because they havent signed a piece of paper, but another perk of living in saudia arabia or wherever... nobody gives a shit.

Poms, im arab lover, or refugee lover? Where have I said anything that would make you believe so?
Sorry that I dont really give a shit about France, call me selfish or whatever but that shit happens in arab countries a lot more often.
USA and ohter countries have killed many civilians in wars - you dont give a shit

You're a fucking hypocrite to think that when ISIS bombs Paris its a terrible thing, but when they bomb Arab/Islam people you wouldnt give a Flying fuck.

please shut the fuck up

Its equal to me when they would bomb Paris, Estonia or fucking Arabia. It's still the same shit which nobody in his right mind would ever approve.
I care the equal amount about all these 3 countries, or whatever country gets "bombed"

Yeah It would affect my life and everyones life in Estonia greatly if it were "bombed", what about fucking Islam/arab people who get terrorized by ISIS every day?Idiot.

I never said I support refugees as far as current politics go, or ISIS. So please sit the fuck down.

go dig up some articles about bombings in arab countries prior to day of Paris attack, im sure you'll find one that has atleast 30 casualties.
I dont täke responsibility of Paris attacks, or incompetent politicans letting in everyone so freely without any sort of ID. Dont try to put the blame or quilt on me, it doesnt fucking work.

George W Bush created ISIS

Offline Range 4 Meee

• Liked: 441 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 16, 2015, 03:28:08 pm »

please shut the fuck up

The Islam did.

Emps-World Moderator since January 21th, 2015
Emps-World Administrator since March 15th, 2015
Resigned since June 1st, 2015

Offline Sir Rambo

• Liked: 317 times
  • +0/-0
  • haters makes you famous... ~Avenus
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 16, 2015, 03:35:52 pm »

please shut the fuck up

The Islam did.
no? Isis: they are not muslims! They acting like muslims!

IRONMAN: Iron Rambo

Offline Drugs

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 16, 2015, 03:39:24 pm »

please shut the fuck up

The Islam did.
what does it really give you to say that islam=isis, it doesnt make innocent people terrorists and vice versa.

Offline Range 4 Meee

• Liked: 441 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 16, 2015, 03:55:36 pm »

please shut the fuck up

The Islam did.
what does it really give you to say that islam=isis, it doesnt make innocent people terrorists and vice versa.
I never said that Islam = ISIS. I just said it was created by religion. Almost every goddamn conflict in this world is 'created' by religion.

Emps-World Moderator since January 21th, 2015
Emps-World Administrator since March 15th, 2015
Resigned since June 1st, 2015

Offline Freestuffyay

• Liked: 1267 times
  • +0/-0
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 16, 2015, 03:55:41 pm »

please shut the fuck up

The Islam did.
ISIS means islamic state so they aren't muslims? ???

the darkest nights make the brightest stars

#7 200M Magic
#13 200M Strength
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9