The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 9

Offline Il Skil1z Il

• Liked: 168 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: 13.11.2015 Terrorist attacks in Paris
« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2015, 08:49:00 pm »
Can anyone tell me in a simple word who in the blue hell the piece of monkey shit that did that?!
A group of what?!
Isis

Ofcourse....
Wow mannn, that sucks! I was actually planning on going there with my friends on Christmas eve
Hope the Situation wouldn't be this intense by then

Offline Martin

• Liked: 1048 times
  • +0/-0
  • Diverse
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2015, 09:26:22 pm »

Peace for Paris
What kind of satanic symbol is that

It's our decisions that define us

:)
The following users liked this post: Callmedragon, Joshiee

Offline Yaz

• Liked: 603 times
  • +0/-0
  • Out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 14, 2015, 09:41:37 pm »

Peace for Paris
What kind of satanic symbol is that
I thought you don't believe in Satan and God?

It's obvious as the Evil Tower (Paris, France) ???

Bubblebeam2 [11|Sep 01:08 am]:   Yaz is love, Yaz is Life
Drugs [12|Sep 05:08 pm]:   just.saw.yazan.on.esl.dubai
Charr [11|Oct 09:24 pm]:   Yaz pls stop using riven ult irl.
Emps Loover [07|Dec 09:37 pm]:   I want to see you in a mc donalds suit yaz
Charr [06|Jan 02:21 pm]:   Yazdonalds

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 14, 2015, 11:06:10 pm »
this is turning into who can post the best gore video.
requesting permission from the staff to enter

Offline Joshiee

• Liked: 701 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 15, 2015, 08:26:19 am »
All of it makes me feel sick.

Absolute scum of the earth. They should not be assassinated, they should be tortured and suffer the pain all those families with lost loved ones have to suffer...

Offline D0nt Rang It

• Liked: 16 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 15, 2015, 12:55:41 pm »
You guys shouldn't talk if you know nothing. France in general was very against the Islam. They werent allowed to wear hijab etc. So if you are going to do that, be prepared for something back: action > reaction.

Funny how these things happen daily in Syria, Gaza, Afghanistan etc. But do we see it on the news? No we do not.
Once it happens in Paris, and the whole world goes mad. This world is fucked.
The following users liked this post: Sir Rambo

Offline King125

• Liked: 1425 times
  • +0/-0
  • ex-admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 15, 2015, 01:03:58 pm »
You guys shouldn't talk if you know nothing. France in general was very against the Islam. They werent allowed to wear hijab etc. So if you are going to do that, be prepared for something back: action > reaction.
Dress code = perfectly good reason for mass murder now apparently.

Bubblebeam2 [24|Oct 08:55 pm]:   finland is in asia

The following users liked this post: Freestuffyay, 3st Ranger X

Offline Freestuffyay

• Liked: 1267 times
  • +0/-0
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 15, 2015, 01:04:38 pm »

Funny how these things happen daily in Syria, Gaza, Afghanistan etc. But do we see it on the news? No we do not.
Can you just stay away from this topic ty

the darkest nights make the brightest stars

#7 200M Magic
#13 200M Strength

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 15, 2015, 01:09:11 pm »

You are a sick-minded fucking ass hole if you think that not being allowed to wear a fucking rag is an good reason to bomb 140 people. Go bomb your fucking family, shoot yourself in your goddamn head. People like you don't fucking deserve to live. Nobody fucking cares if 1 terrorist bombs another one wherever they live. You are the biggest scum this whole world has to offer.

The kids just wanted to see a damn rock'n'roll show, nothing else.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2015, 01:12:52 pm by Someone12116 »
The following users liked this post: 3st Ranger X

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3225 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 15, 2015, 01:17:31 pm »

;

Offline D0nt Rang It

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 15, 2015, 01:21:54 pm »

You are a sick-minded fucking ass hole if you think that not being allowed to wear a fucking rag is an good reason to bomb 140 people. Go bomb your fucking family, shoot yourself in your goddamn head. People like you don't fucking deserve to live. Nobody fucking cares if 1 terrorist bombs another one wherever they live. You are the biggest scum this whole world has to offer.

I never said its the only reason you filthy cunt. How about the bombings the US and co. are doing daily on the Middle-East countries? Do you think doing that will make them stop doing more bombings in Europe and co.? No, obviously not. They have gone way too far and its just matter of time until WW3 starts. We have been warned for this and we will stand strong together when time's there. Good luck :)

Offline Someone12116

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 15, 2015, 01:34:08 pm »

I never said its the only reason you filthy cunt. How about the bombings the US and co. are doing daily on the Middle-East countries? Do you think doing that will make them stop doing more bombings in Europe and co.? No, obviously not. They have gone way too far and its just matter of time until WW3 starts. We have been warned for this and we will stand strong together when time's there. Good luck :)

Don't worry, Russia will nuke all of you.

Offline D0nt Rang It

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 15, 2015, 01:54:14 pm »

Theres 1.6 billion muslims on the world. If it really comes down to war, I am quite sure the Muslims would be far more superior.

Offline King125

• Liked: 1425 times
  • +0/-0
  • ex-admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 15, 2015, 02:01:20 pm »

Theres 1.6 billion muslims on the world. If it really comes down to war, I am quite sure the Muslims would be far more superior.
You're the most narrow minded person I have ever encountered on this rsps. And seeing how 98% of this games players are arabs that says a lot.

Bubblebeam2 [24|Oct 08:55 pm]:   finland is in asia

Offline Someone12116

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 15, 2015, 02:16:54 pm »

Take a look at these:
http://www.icanw.org/the-facts/nuclear-arsenals/            - top 10 countries by nuclear weaponry
http://www.globalfirepower.com/countries-listing.asp      - top 10 countries by military strength

There isn't a single Arab country listed there. The single bomb that was dropped in Hiroshima killed 130,000+ people. The one in Nagasaki killed 64k. Russia and USA both have over 7000 of those bad boys in storage.

Your understanding of modern warfare is pretty lacking. Sheer manpower won't do anything anymore, as proven here:

That's the list of strength and casualties in the Winter War between Finland and Russia. The left column is Russia and the right one is Finland. Russia had 3 times more soldiers and ultimately over 4 times more casualties than Finland.

What would those 1,6B Muslims even do? Transporting them through continents would be impossible.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2015, 02:20:47 pm by Someone12116 »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 9