Miscellaneous > Computers and Technology

What phone to get

(1/3) > >>

Drugs:
I'm buying a phone next month and can afford to spent 100-160 eur.
My inital thoughts were just getting cheapest one for 100eur, but since I dont know shit about phones maybe 160 eur phones offer much more.

So theres Just5 freedom and coolpad modena for 100eur, but bunch of 160eur phones too so why are 160eur phones better.

I want decent camera (better than my 7year old phones 8MP camera)
I want a decent phone that I can use most popular apps with Snapchat and all the other shit

Site: https://pood.elisa.ee/webshop/private/category/mobile?priceRanges=47.8-300&sortType=price

Jp:
Those two you mentioned I wouldn't really buy them cos they aren't really 'popular' brands I've never even heard of them l0l but if those are suitable for your budget then why not they can't be that bad.
From that site I'd go for either Samsung Galaxy J3 which was like 132 euros or Huawei P8 Lite which was like 189 euros but that's a bit over your budget.

King125:
Those cheap Huawei phones are usually pretty good for their price.

Yaz:
So what's your snapchat? :kappa:

Drugs:

--- Quote from: Jp on November 16, 2016, 03:34:53 pm ---Those two you mentioned I wouldn't really buy them cos they aren't really 'popular' brands I've never even heard of them l0l but if those are suitable for your budget then why not they can't be that bad.
From that site I'd go for either Samsung Galaxy J3 which was like 132 euros or Huawei P8 Lite which was like 189 euros but that's a bit over your budget.

--- End quote ---
Just5 freedom seems to be same as branded phones based on stats, except processor but it does seem to have better camera
But I cant simply find any honest reviews on these less known phones

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while liking
Liking...
Go to full version