Miscellaneous > Computers and Technology

New laptop

(1/5) > >>

Ameer:
any suggestions for a decent laptop ?

I am not looking for an expensive one since I am at uni atm and can't afford one tbh
so something between 1000-1300$ can do the job,

I'll be using the laptop to study and gaming when I have time for it ( when I say gaming I actually mean playing Emps and LoL if I ever have the time for it, or possibly fifa but I doubt it since I use my Ps4 for it )

And what do you guys think about Ryzon 7 ? should I look for laptops that has it instead of Intel, why ?

S Clegane:
Use laptop that has Intel processor in it. They are more reliable.
As for specific model, I don't know. Check e-shops for it.

Suryoyo K0:
I suggest this one, really good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6dQxQBHiB0

Charr:
Ryzen is a perfectly fine alternative to intel, but there's no real reason to look for a laptop with one specifically.

I'd actually recommend you get something like a chromebook for your studies and build a desktop for gaming. It can either save you a fuckton of money, or get you a better gaming pc.

Someone12116:
A good processor won't really save your laptop if it's ''only'' worth $1000-1300. The laptop GPU's aren't that good in general so they will bottleneck your performance no matter how good CPU you have.

Take a look at the Asus ROG series if you necessarily want a gaming laptop, they're pretty good. You could also buy a $300 laptop for studying and $1k custom-built desktop for gaming.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while liking
Liking...
Go to full version